• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vendetta (women of wrestling) (F/F) wrestling/tickling part 4

primetime

Verified
okay fans, thanks for the comments and i am glad you are enjoying the pay per view so far. now, we are heading into the part of the show where things get really interesting. i hope you all enjoy what i have in store. also, once again, thanks for the nomination for Golden Feather award and i hope you all dont forget to vote for me! characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com Hollywood at www.webkitten.com (i suggest you check out the site!) Lana Star at www.absolutelana.com and David Mclane at www.davidmclane.com

a long white stretch limo pulled into the underground parking lot of the arena. it came to a stop and the driver got out of the car. he walked to the back door and opened it up. the camera then panned to the ground and out of the door, a pair of black high heels came out and planted themselves on the ground. fans could tell that whoever it was, was now getting out of the car and walking away. the camera followed the feet walking away into the arena.

Korn_ste: "hey Lee, who's that?"

Lee Marshall: "i dont know? whoever it is, must be real important! i wonder who it is."

Lana Star and Sable were sitting on their plush lounge chairs, sipping champagne and watching the monitor of the events that were taking place.

"Looks like she's here.." Lana said.

"things are going to pick up here in WOW now." Sable replied with a smile.

at that moment, Patti Pizzazz came bursting into the dressing room. she was out of breath and still had her arm covering her breasts and her other hand covering her private area. her face was red and she looked like she was on the verge of tears.

"PATTI??!!!! how did you lose that match???!!!!" Lana shouted.

"i'm so sorry Lana!! it's just that my feet are too ticklish..." Patti apologized.

"YOU SHOULD BE SORRY! you just embarrassed the Glamour Girls!" Lana scolded.

"Lana, i am sooooooooo sorry! i know i lost, but i tried my best!" Patti tried to explain.

"yeah, whatever!" Lana said rolling her eyes.

"Patti, for crying out loud, will you put on some clothes. no one wants to see your naked body...." Sable told her.

Patti grabbed some clothes and began to put them on. she quickly put on some pants and then her shirt and sat down to put on some socks and shoes.

"you know, when our new agent gets here, you have some explaining to do..." Lana told Patti.

"she's here?! oh no!! she's not going to be happy with my performance." Patti said, her head bowing.

suddenly, there was a knock the door. Lana and Sable smiled, while Patti looked concerned. the door opened up and the camera once again panned to the ground, where the black high heel shoes walked into the room. the camera was able to show Lana, Sable and Patti, but in the foreground of the camera were the black high heels and long, slender beautiful calves up until the knees.

"you made it!" Lana said with a huge smile.

"now that you are here, the Glamour Girls just got even BETTER!" Sable boasted.

Lana, Sable and Patti all stood up and went to go hug the new member of their group. the camera then went back to the arena.

Korn_ste: "who is that??!!!"

Lee Marshall: "i sure wish i knew! however it is, the Glamour Girls sure seem excited. and if i know Lana Star and Sable, whoever they brought in will not be good for the rest of WOW!"

Korn_ste: "looks like things just got interesting...."

Lee Marshall: "on top of that, our next match is going to be hell of a doozy! this next match is the finals of the WOW Continental championship tournament between Gorgeous George of the T.W.O. and Jungle Grrl! let's take a look on how this all got started!"

a video montage began showing a clip of David Mclane announcing that there is going to be a new singles title in WOW. the Continental title was created, comparable to the WWE's Intercontinental title. Mclane went on to announce that an 8 woman tournament would decide the 1st ever champion. the montage continued as it showed David Mclane pulling the names of the participants from a lottery type cylinder. he pulled the names of Ice Cold, Mystery, Beckie, Patti Pizzazz, Hammerin Heather Steele, Sable, Gorgeous George and Jungle Grrl. then the brackets were set up and highlights of each match was shown. then, it showed the semifinals when Gorgeous George beat Beckie, and Jungle Grrl defeated Sable to set up the final matchup. then the montage went into the history between Gorgeous George and Jungle Grrl. the montage faded out with a still shot of George and Jungle Grrl.

GORGEOUS GEORGE (tWo)
www.wrestlingkingdom.com/george/george2.html

vs

JUNGLE GRRL
www.wowe.com/superstars/junglegrrrl/images/jungle5.jpg
www.junglegrrrl.net

Lee Marshall: "right now, standing by with Julie Day, is Gorgeous George. Julie?"

Julie Day was right outside the tWo dressing room, ready for her interview. the door opened and Gorgeous George walked out. she gave a smirk to Julie Day.

"George, tonight you have the opportunity to become the first ever Women Of Wrestling Continental champion. you must be excited about this possibility!" Julie told her.

Gorgeous George rolled her eyes. "Julie, you boob! OF COURSE i am excited about becoming the first ever Continental champion! however, it is not a possibility, it is a REALITY! see, when i first came to WOW, a lot of fans thought i was just another pretty face and i couldnt wrestle. well, i proved to everyone that i am one of the better wrestlers in this organization. i am part of the most powerful faction in women's wrestling, so it is fitting that the tWo controls the Continental title!"

"but Jungle Grrl is a very tough woman. any concern that she might be able to beat you?" Julie asked.

"i ought to slap you for asking me that! i am NOT concerned about Jungle whore! i havent forgotten that she made me lose to Lotus of Asian Invasion. you know how embarrassing that is? she will pay for that! i find it fitting that i get to beat her for a championship! i do want to give Sable credit though....." George said.

"for what?" Julie asked.

"i know your weakness! i know your weakness!!!" George sang. "now, it is time for me to go to the ring and pick up MY belt!" George exclaimed and she walked away.

"Ladies and Gentleman!!! this next match is scheduled for one fall and it is for the Women Of Wrestling Continental championship!" Zechs Merquiise announced. "the winner of the match will be the 1st ever Continental champion! introducing first, the special guest referee! he hails from the TMF, he is the one, the ONLY, TicklerDAE!!!!!!!!"

the music blared and TicklerDAE made his appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in his referee shirt with black pants, he stood and listened to the crowd's ovation. he pumped his fist and the crowd got more excited. in his other hand was a trophy case, which held the newly created Continental title belt. the belt had blue straps with a silver face plate. he began to walk down the ramp towards the ring and the fans were grooving to his entrance music. he made it to the ring and took the Continental title belt out of the case and held it up high for all to see. the crowd was in a frenzy. they knew this match was going to an all out brawl.

"introducing our first finalist. she is a member of the Tickling World Order, she is Gorgeous George!!!!!" Phreakadelic announced.

the music of the NWO played and Gorgeous George made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in a white one piece bathing suit, with the letters "tWo" written across the chest area, with white wrestling boots and a black feather boa draped across her neck. with a cocky smile, she tussled her long flowing blond hair and began to walk down the ramp. the boos were loud, but she didnt care. George had a look of confidence on her face. she really wanted to win this match, not just for the tWo, but for herself. it would mean the world for her career and her personally to win a championship title. she entered into the ring and stared at TicklerDAE. he winked at her, and she rolled her eyes. she looked at the championship belt her was holding and focused even more.

Korn_ste: "looks like George is really focused for this match!"

Lee Marshall: "well, she earned her way to this match. but, can she beat Jungle Grrl? right now, TKBob is standing by with the woman from the jungle!"

TKBob stood in the interview area, ready to conduct his interview. standing next to him was Jungle Grrl, who had a stone cold look on her face.

"Jungle Grrl, tonight is your chance to become the first ever Continental champion in WOW. to do so, you must beat a familiar foe in Gorgeous George. are you ready to make history tonight?" TKBob asked her.

"Gorgeous George....the name just makes me want to puke. it's funny that she thinks of herself as a wrestler. she is nothing but a pretty face trying to act like she's tough. tonight, i have the opportunity to win a championship here in WOW. George cost me chance to win the WOW World title against Lana Star. i have NEVER forgotten that match and tonight, not only do i want to win the title, but i will humiliate George like she's never been humiliated before." Jungle Grrl replied.

"but are you concerned she now knows you're ticklish?" TKBob followed up.

"funny...yeah, i may have a ticklish spot, but it wont stop me from destroying the little tramp. remember, she is in MY jungle and it is kill or be killed! eat or be eaten! George wont leave my jungle alive!!!!!!!" Jungle Grrl snarled as she left the interview area.

"Ladies and Gentleman! now introducing the next finalist! she comes from the deep jungle! she is JUNGLE GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRLLLLL!!!!!!" Zechs announced.

the music of "Welcome to the Jungle" blared across the loudspeakers and the capacity crowd went nuts as Jungle Grrl made her appearance at the top of the stage. Jungle Grrl had a sly smile as she acknowledged the cheers and began to walk down the ramp. dressed in a one piece, leopard print wrestling dress and barefoot, she had a look of determination on her face. she really wanted to win the title tonight. she remembered how she never got title shots in the past. she remembered how close she was to beating Lana Star for the WOW World title, only to have George cost her the match. payback was on her mind and she couldnt wait to destroy George. she got into the ring and TicklerDAE nodded his head to her. she smiled back at him, then locked her eyes on George. TicklerDAE also showed her the Continental title belt and Jungle Grrl smiled. she wanted that belt and would stop at nothing to get it.

TicklerDAE handed the title belt to BaneDaemon and he rang the bell. the two women stared at each other, then got into each other's face. George began to curse out Jungle Grrl, who stood there with a smile on her face. George then slapped Jungle Grrl and Jungle Grrl retaliated by punching George in the jaw. George began to reel backwards and Jungle Grrl began to chop George across her huge chest. "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" the crowd chanted with each chop. soon, George was leaning against the ropes, and Jungle Grrl whipped her off the opposite ropes. as George bounced off the ropes, she felt Jungle Grrl's barefeet kick her in the jaw from a dropkick. George crumbled to the mat in pain. Jungle Grrl didnt hesitate and began to drop elbows on stunned George. Jungle Grrl went for the cover and TicklerDAE made his count. 1..........2.........KICKOUT! Jungle Grrl immediately grabbed George's blond hair and yanked her up to her feet. she dragged George over to a corner and began to ram George's pretty face in the turnbuckles as the crowd counted. the count made it to ten and Jungle Grrl let go of George's hair. George stood up, staggered backwards and fell to the mat, flat on her back. Jungle Grrl then bounced off the ropes and dropped a leg across George's throat. she went for the cover. 1...........2...........KICKOUT!

the crowd moaned as George kicked out. Jungle Grrl straddled George and began to slap and pummel her. TicklerDAE forced Jungle Grrl to stop the punching and Jungle Grrl hissed at him. TicklerDAE then yelled back at Jungle Grrl, letting her know he was in charge in this ring. Jungle Grrl then scooped George up and slammed her to the canvas. she got to the second rope and dropped a knee into George's chest. she went for another cover. 1........2.......kickout.

Lee Marshall: "You have to hand it to George! she is quite the fighter!"

Korn_ste: "you're not kidding Lee! Jungle Grrl is tearing her apart, but George isnt done yet! she must really want that title!"

Jungle Grrl then yanked George up, then tossed her to the opposite corner. George's back slammed hard in the turnbuckles and Jungle Grrl wnet charging towards her. she was going to spear George. George then quickly moved away and Jungle Grrl's shoulder speared the ring post. she fell backwards and crumbled to the mat in tremendous pain. George laid on the mat trying to regain her senses. she saw Jungle Grrl in pain, and knew she had take advantage. she got to her feet, and then dropped an elbow on Jungle Grrl. George then grabbed Jungle Grrl's ankle and dragged her to the middle of the ring. she quickly did a step over toe hold and Jungle Grrl moaned in pain. George had a hold of Jungle Grrl's barefoot and George noticed how soft the foot was. surprising considering that Jungle Grrl always walked barefoot. she grabbed a hold of Jungle Grrl's toes and began to pull them apart. not only did Jungle Grrl have to deal with a sore shoulder, a twisted knee from the step over toe hold, but know her toes were being pulled apart. TicklerDAE asked her if she wanted to give up, but Jungle Grrl barked "no". George kept pulling on the toes, bending them all kinds of different ways. George began to smile as she saw Jungle Grrl yell in pain.

"C'MON JUNGLE BITCH!!! GIVE UP!!!" George screamed.

Jungle Grrl shook her head violently "no". her toes were hurting and she knew she had to get out of this hold. she reached up and raked her fingers across George's eyes. George immediately let go of the hold and went to comfort her eyes. Jungle Grrl rolled her ankle around to test it, then got up. she then charged towards George, but raised her knee and nailed Jungle Grrl on the side of the head. Jungle Grrl fell in a heap and George went for the cover. 1.......2........KICKOUT! George then pulled Jungle Grrl up by the hair, scooped her up and slammed her to the mat. Gorgeous George then dropped an elbow and went for the cover. 1..........2.........KICKOUT! George began to yell at TicklerDAE, but he yelled back, letting her know it was only a 2 count.

Lee Marshall: "Looks like emotions are running high!"

Korn_ste: "George better watch herself! if she gets disqualified, she loses the title!"

George went back to Jungle Grrl and slammed her again. she then scaled to the top rope, but in a surprising surge in strength, Jungle Grrl quickly got to her feet and made George fall, splitting her legs on the top turnbuckle. the crowd went nuts as George moaned in pain. Jungle Grrl then scaled the ropes and bearhugged George. she then did a belly to belly suplex from the top rope and the crowd went nuts as Jungle Grrl executed the manuever. George was in a lot of pain. Jungle Grrl went for the cover. 1..........2........kickout! George barely kicked out. the crowd moaned as TicklerDAE signaled that it was only a 2 count. Jungle Grrl stared at a groggy George. she then smiled evilly. she pulled George up by the hair and put her in the abdominal stretch. she wanted to punish George now. George moaned in pain as Jungle Grrl put a lot of strength into the hold. Jungle Grrl then stared at George's wide open belly. she smiled again, and the crowd knew what was coming. she began to slowly stroke her fingers across George's belly and she felt George beginning to wiggle.

"are you ticklish George? laugh for me little girl......" Jungle Grrl taunted.

George's eyes popped open as she felt Jungle Grrl's strong fingers dig into her sides. she hated being tickled and now she was trapped. she tried to stifle the giggles, but Jungle Grrl's fingers were very strong. her eyes began to water as she held in the laughs, but she couldnt resist anymore.

"..nnnnoooooo......heheheheheheHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!!!!! STOP!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Jungle Grrl loved to her the maniacal laughter. she dug her fingers in between George's ribs, as her bathing suit was made of thin material. she felt George's body writhe and squirm under her tickling fingers, but decided to also bring pain back into the mix as she applied more pressure to the abdominal stretch. TicklerDAE asked George if she wanted to quit, but she refused. Jungle Grrl then went back to the tickling and George exploded in laughter again.

Lee Marshall: "Looks like Jungle Grrl is in full command of this match!"

Korn_ste: "listen to George scream! she must be really ticklish!"

Jungle Grrl then ran her fingers up and down George's side. she even began to tickle the smooth armpit and George just howled in laughter. then she began to tweak George's ribs and George just laughed and laughed. her legs began to get weak and Jungle Grrl knew it was just a matter of time before George either submitted or passed out. George's head began to slump as the tickling was wearing her down. she was getting desperate. she reached up and stuck her thumb in Jungle Grrl's eye. Jungle Grrl winced in pain and let go of the hold. George collapsed to the mat. Jungle Grrl checked her vision and saw George still laying on the mat. she then kicked George in the back and George moaned in pain. Jungle Grrl then looked at George's ankle, then remembered what George did to her toes. Jungle Grrl grabbed an ankle and began to unlace the boot. George felt the laces coming undone, but was still trying to catch her breath from the earlier tickling. Jungle Grrl got the laces undone, then pulled off the white boot and tossed it out of the ring. she then peeled off the white cotton sock of George and exposed George's barefoot. she then grabbed an ankle and placed George into a step over toe hold. George winced in pain, then looked up into Jungle Grrl's eyes.

"payback time bitch!" Jungle Grrl exclaimed.

George screamed in pain as Jungle Grrl applied pressure to the hold. she then stared at George's barefoot. the foot looked very soft and the toes looked adorable. she smiled when she saw the silver polish on George's toes. she then grabbed George's big toe, then pulled it away from the other toes. George yelled in pain as Jungle Grrl began to bend and pull at her toes. Jungle Grrl took pleasure in returning the favor after what George did to her toes. as she was pulling the toes apart, she stared at the soft, pinkish sole and let go of George's toes.

"let's see if Georgy porgy's feet are ticklish!" Jungle Grrl threatened.

George's eyes popped open as she saw Jungle Grrl's fingers head towards her helpless foot. then as Jungle Grrl's fingers began to stroke the arch of George's foot, she couldnt hold it in any longer.

" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHA STOOOOP!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MY FEET!!!"

Jungle Grrl continued to stroke her fingers up and down George's foot. her fingers scrabbled along the meaty ball of George's foot, and dug into the delicate arch. George laughed like a hyena as Jungle Grrl tickled her sole. TicklerDAE asked her if she wanted to quit, but George refused. Jungle Grrl then went after the toes and tickled the soft undersides of the toes, which sent George into hysterical laughter. George's toes were quite sensitive and she laughed harder and harder. Jungle Grrl's fingers then probed between her toes and George kept on laughing. again, she was asked by TicklerDAE if she wanted to quit, but she refused. her eyes darted around the ring and she noticed she was close to the ropes. she knew she had to make it to the ropes. Jungle Grrl continued to tickle George's toes and noticed George trying to reach the ropes. she figured George would probably make it to the ropes, but continued to tickle the soft toes. George used every ounce of strength she had and made it to the ropes. Jungle Grrl smiled as she relased the hold. George was sucking in wind. she has been viciously tickled in this match and didnt know how much more she could take.

Lee Marshall: "i cant believe George has survived another tickle attack!"

Korn_ste: "neither can i! but, i bet you the kitchen sink she will give up next time. she is worn out!"

Jungle Grrl grabbed George's ankles and dragged her to the middle of the ring. Jungle Grrl dropped an elbow on George, then stood up. she pointed to the top rope. the crowd was going nuts as they knew what she intended to do.

Lee Marshall: "are we going to see it? are we going to see perhaps the most devastating manuever in WOW? if Jungle Grrl hits her splash from the top rope, we will see the first ever Continental champion!"

Korn_ste: "there she goes Lee! she's at the top rope! here it comes!"

Jungle Grrl was now standing on the top rope and the capacity crowd was on it's feet. she stared at George laying flat on her back, right in the middle of the ring. she raised her arms high into the air and jumped off the top rope. no one ever kicked out of her finishing manuever. that statement would still be true as George rolled out of the way at the last second. Jungle Grrl hit the mat belly first and was in tremendous pain.

Lee Marshall: "she missed it! i dont believe it! she missed!"

Korn_ste: "wow!!! but can George capitalize on it?"

Jungle Grrl rolled on the mat in pain. the air was knocked out of her and she had difficulty breathing. George staggered to her knees and then fell on top of a hurting Jungle Grrl. she made the cover and TicklerDAE made the count. 1..........2.............kickout!!! Jungle Grrl still had the presence of mind to kick out. George grimaced as she knew she was exhausted and had to take advantage, otherwise she was done for. she then saw Jungle Grrl roll over onto her stomach and George then straddled Jungle Grrl and reached for an ankle. she pulled up the ankle to her chest and stared at the bare sole. she then ran her fingers along the sole, but there was no reaction. George then remembered that Jungle Grrl wasnt ticklish there, but she remembered where. she turned around on Jungle Grrl's body and know faced her head. she heard Jungle Grrl sucking in air, then decided to dig her fingers into Jungle Grrl's hipbones. she heard a squeal and decided to apply more pressure. soon, her fingers were tickling the hips and waist of Jungle Grrl.

"nnnooooo..... nooooohehehehehehHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
A!!" Jungle Grrl roared.

George continued to tickle the hipbones and soon, Jungle Grrl's laughter grew louder and more hysterical. George tickled harder and harder and smiled as she heard Jungle Grrl plead for mercy.

"DONT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TICKLE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!"

TicklerDAE asked Jungle Grrl if she wanted to quit, but she refused. Jungle Grrl was in trouble. she couldnt breathe and getting tickled viciously by George didnt help. her legs kicked about and her eyes bugged out. she started to make an effort to reach the ropes. George dug in harder and Jungle Grrl again collapsed in a fit of laughter. her hands laid on the mat and TicklerDAE watched them to see if she was going to tap. George then moved her hands up to the rib area, but still close to the sides and Jungle Grrl begged for the tickling to stop. she began to get lightheaded as she wasnt bringing in enough oxygen. her head laid on the mat as she reached for the ropes. George then went back to her hipbones. Jungle Grrl raised her head one more time, then laughed hard. then her head hit the mat and laid there. she was totally exhausted. she wanted to reach for the ropes. she knew the Continental title was on the line. her emotions were running high. the crowd was going nuts, urging Jungle Grrl on. her eyes closed and her body went limp. her giggles were still sputtering out of her mouth. TicklerDAE grabbed her wrist, held it up, then let it drop. he repeated the procedure and the wrist dropped again.

Lee Marshall: "if her hand drops one more time, it's over!"

Korn_ste: "can Jungle Grrl survive?!!!"

George saw that the hand dropped tiwce and tickled harder. she heard Jungle Grrl giggle weakly. she prayed the hand dropped one more time. TicklerDAE held the hand up one more time and let go. the hand hit the mat the 3rd and final time. Jungle Grrl passed out from the tickling. TicklerDAE called for the bell and the crowd went ballistic. they couldnt believe that Jungle Grrl submitted to the tickling.

Lee Marshall: "I cant believe it!!! Gorgeous George is the Continental champion!!!!!!"

Korn_ste: "HISTORY IS MADE HERE AT VENDETTA!!!!"

"the winner of this bout, and NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Women of Wrestling Continental Champion!!!! GORGEOUS.......GEORGE!!!" Zechs announced.

TicklerDAE held up George's hand as the music of the NWO blared over the loudspeakers. she was exhausted beyond belief, but she felt so wonderful. TicklerDAE handed her the title belt and she hugged the belt. tears began to form in her eyes as she clutched the title belt. she raised it high into the air and then placed it over her shoulder. TicklerDAE helped an wore out Jungle Grrl up off the mat and helped carry her to the back. Jungle Grrl heard the NWO music and closed her eyes. she knew she blew her opportunity, but she vowed to herself that she would in fact one day win the Continental title. George in the ring picked up her boot from outside of the ring and put it back on. then she strutted around the ring with the belt wrapped around her waist. she was going to enjoy this moment of becoming the first ever WOW Continental champion!!!!

UP NEXT: Riot vs Chyna in a SLAVE match!!!!

so, what do you think? anyone surprised that George is the champ? can anyone guess who the newest member of the Glamour Girls is? stay tuned for more VENDETTA action! feedback always welcomed.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back