• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Yet more true tickling accounts from my ex

nontkl

1st Level Orange Feather
Three more accounts from my tickling muse (True)

In light of all that's happened, I almost didn't think it right to post what follows, but I figured you all could use some distraction....and that is CERTAINLY what this is and was for me!

Because of the tragedies, my ex girlfriend...the one who I've written so much about....called me up, sober, in her right mind, and wanted to be with me. I know I'm crazy, but I couldn't resist her, especially when feeling so sad.

We had a really beautiful time....as usual(!), but what really concerns the forum is what follows. But I need to give some quick background. I've mentioned that she is now with a "sugar daddy", and older guy in his 50's, who she actually met on a call! I know...I'm a shmuck...anyway, he figures into the story. First off, she MENTIONS him and for the first time shows me his picture.

We're laying in the dark......she's under my arm, trying to get to sleep. I'm wide awake, looking straight at the ceiling and start to think about HIM. He's got her now. And he has by now discovered how sensitive her body is...I know because the stories I always pump her for have increased. So I start thinking about the last story she had told me.....how he had tickled her when he yanked her back from crossing the street when the light hadn't changed....(right there on the street.....a short, fat bald older man tickling a tall, super sexy, really pretty, perfect-bodied younger girl.......whew.) Starting from there, I gleaned out THREE more stories, which she delivered COMPLETELY honestly (I know when she's bullshitting me...trust me).

What follows is as close as I can recreate the conversation. This is all delivered by her slowly, while trying to get to sleep....she didn't particularly WANT to tell the stories (though she didn't seem to mind either!), she was simply answering my questions while she was trying to get to sleep. (for obvious reasons, she doesn't always want to discuss him or other things.)

First:

“So Anthony tickles you now…..he knows that you’re ticklish.” I said.
“Yup.” She sighed.
“When was the last time?”
“He threatened to tickle me the other day”
“Really?”
“He said I’m gonna throw you down and tickle you if you don’t act polite.”
My head is swimming.
“And what did you do?”

Beat.

Beat.

“I acted polite.”

Second:

“When was the worst time he ever tickled you?”
Without hesitation, “On the couch.” “On his ratty old couch”.
What happened?
“He wanted for us to go get a new couch. And I told him I didn’t want to. So he pinned me down and tickled my ribs like crazy.”
He did? What did you say?
“I was saying “No no no no okay okay we’ll go! We’ll go!”

Oh my God.

She giggles.

He got you good, huh?

"Oh yeah.He was just digging into my ribs. I was hysterical."

Third:

Has he ever tickled your feet?

Mmm-hmmm.

When we watch a movie and I’ll be laying down with my feet in his lap , he’ll tickle my feet.

Really?

Mmm-hmm.

What does he do?

Well, if he’s not interested in the movie he’ll start tickling my foot.

How does he do it?

He does it really slowly and lightly.

And how does that feel?

It tickles like crazy!

And what do you do ?

I try to grab my ankle away.

Beat

Sometimes I’ll leave it there…to see how long I can take it.

You do?

It’s fun.

Oh my God!

What?

That is so sexy.

It is?

And what do you say?

I laugh and tell him he’s tickling me.

He knows you're ticklish.

Mmm-hmm.

And that's what he does?

"Not all the time....but..."

I understand...

He'll sometimes grab my ankle and start tickling me.

Now, one of my favorite parts of this story is when she says she sometimes leaves her foot there intentionally to see how long she can take it!!! I love that! It made me remember a time from years ago (I've been with her for 7 years!).....she and I lived with another guy and one time we were all piled on his big bed watching TV. She was leaning up against the wall, with her leg extended and her foot right in my lap. I was watching the movie and caressing her foot for a few minutes, when I looked over at her and her face was totally red, ready to burst in to giggling, but her eyes still fixed on the TV. I remember she took a breath and in that breath you could hear the wavering and that she was JUST on the edge of losing it. I grinned, and modified my style and I heard her take ANOTHER breath, her grin broaden (she now knew I was onto her), her eyes shut tight for a second, take another wavering breath....if I had wanted to I could have really made her lose it...it looked EXCRUCIATING..then my friend suddenly turned his head, looked at her face, looked straight down at my hand on her foot, put two and two together and turned back to the TV. I stopped then, but it was super hot, believe me!!!

Anyways, I'm starting to just accept things how they are, and enjoy her really amazing company when we're able to.....and that means tommorow night!!! I'll tell you if I have something to report.

Once again, for those interested, she's 5'10", without exaggeration has the body of any supermodel(when she worked her fashion job, she would always double as a fit model for the designers...incidentally, that has sparked some tickling incidents as well, but for another time).....and a really pretty, exotic face, long long legs, STUNNINGLY gorgeous 8 1/2 foot (I was playing with her feet ALOT that night....we were watching a movie to try to get our minds off the tragedy and I was sitting on the bed with my back up against the pillow while she was laying with her head at the foot of the bed while in the "pose" -people from the foot boards know this term:it's when a girl is laying on her tummy, with her feet kicking up behind her, showing her soles....ala many celeb "poses"- anyhow, she was in the pose as we watched tv, waving her legs back caressing my arms and face with her beautiful feet, sometimes even offering them to my mouth for a nibble....really sexy stuff.....all almost unconciously since she was watching the movie. I also found her to be really sensitive that night, along her ears and neck like crazy and I wasn't even trying to. In fact, I am trying not to tickle her too much or at all even so that every time we see each other I'm not attacking her!!!!)...even her BACK is gorgeous, this beautifully smooth skinned long back.....long neck....long everything!!!! I know I shouldn't be so shallow....but I've been with this girl almost EIGHT years and I NEVER get over how gorgeous she looks.....if I had a scanner I'd scan some (faceless) shots of her so you could get an idea. She has COMPLETELY become my muse for this part of me (and every other area in my life....when she's at her best, there's no one better. She's brilliant, artistic, funny, totally feminine without the attitude.....but she's got major problems which are messing up her life ....but things do seem to be getting better. She got her old job back, which is in fashion.....at this point, I just take it as it comes.
Hope I haven't said too much.....hope it cheered some of you up. I know I'm disgusting to even post this stuff, but when I hear this stuff (and I just can't help asking) I just want to share it with the board....it's practically on my mind when I ask!!! In fact, if it wasn't for these tidbits, I wouldn't be able to deal with her at all probably. And the soap opera goes on......and on and on.

Last edited:
No one has posted anything about this, so don't know that anyone was interested, but I reconfirmed all of these stories this morning and not a detail has changed.....she recounted these incidents practically word for word. When this happens, I practically go dizzy because I know it's all true.

These are cool accounts nontkl, and your ex sounds like quite a woman. I don't mean to pry but why did you let her get away. If I had a little ticklish hottie like that and we seperated I couldn't stand being around her knowing she's with some sugar daddy when she should be with me. Please tell me you broke it off for other reasons. It seems like you guys still have a speacial relationship, which is good.
The whole older sugar daddy thing pains me for you though,that would drive me nuts. It reminds me of what happened to Adam Sandler in 'Big Daddy'

"Yo old man river, shut up or I'll break your hip"

Adam Sandler (Big Daddy)

Longbaugh, thanks for the encouragement...I didn't let her get away...she's got an addiction that has interfered so much in her life that she went from a high paying, totally creative fashion job to being a prostitute and a stripper. That's not my fault. I've tried everything from hospitals to interventions and rescued her from everything from the police to psychiatric wards and many, many public situations that were excruciatingly humiliating at best and downright horrifying at worse.... basically, she has to want to change her life. She has to take at least one step on her own and she simply won't....and it's basically because she's so beautiful that there's always a man who will indulge her and put up with absolute horrendous behavior and her addiction (that she does 24/7, though like I said she's trying a bit harder now, hence my contact....but, I kid you not, she starts drinking straight, hard liquor from the minute she wakes up and doesn't stop.....I'm talking blotto drunk at 9 in the morning, and it doesn't matter if she's going to work or not)...I don't feel right really getting into the specifics of it now because there is so much more horrible stuff going on in the world right now, but trust me, I've done everything I could for 7 years and I only enable her (and hurt myself...terribly) by continuing to put my head in the lion's mouth.......

that said, she is trying to do better, one day at a time....but there's alot she has to do....and me, also....before we can live happily ever after! I can't really see that happening anymore, EXCEPT that we've been through so much over the years that she really has always been my soul mate, since I first met her and I was hers. SHE PURSUED ME! That's how crazy she is!!! Believe me, I don't think I'm entirely unattractive, but proportionatley, she's way better looking than I am. And yet she chased me! But after I left her after SEVERE horrific incidents over the course of a 4 month binge, she slid even deeper into the bottom and now is trying to get herself out of it. Anyhow, through being a call girl she's got a rich, older guy who tickles her now....I wish I didn't find that so hot, but I do.....and anyhow, good for her! He's like her father AND her lover...maybe that's what she needs, not a kid like myself. But of course, she comes running back to me all the time, repledging her love, swearing to make amends, telling me that she can't live without me, blah blah blah, before doing the same shit all over again (like lying, standing you up, etc etc). She's just too hot for her own good....like most good looking people!!!

I can't believe I'm even writing about my trivial little problems at a time like this. Clearly, I am so obsessed with this fetish that I can't stay away from this board, nor seperate my relationship from it. I'm sure that's as much to blame as her alcoholism.

Damn nontkl. Thats rough, hopefully she'll get better and things can work out for you two one day.

I know where you're comin from man, hit me at [email protected] if you want to talk, or IM me at UNCsublime on AOL instant messanger. Although my experiences with this type of girl aren't as severe, I still know exactly where you're coming from
Scoob

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back