• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The "Dance of October" A long playoffs, and a stunning ending

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys entered the playoffs on a high note. Having turned around their regular season with a fine late September, they disposed of their first round opponents, the Mets, in 4 games of a best of 5. Then, In the National League Championship Series against the Phillies, it was a tough fight. After getting out to a 2-0 series lead, the Paradise Islanders lost consecutive extra inning games in Philadelphia. After squeaking out a win in Game 5, the Good Guys returned to Paradise, and used a fine pitching performance to finish the Phillies in Game 6. The World Series against the Yankees opened in New York. After losing a close game in Game 1, the Good Guys evened the series in Game 2, and had a good feeling going back to Paradise. Fate, however, was not on their side. Despite a good Paradise pitching performance in Game 3, the Yankees eeked out a win. The Good Guys faced a must win situation in Game 4. They started out fine, getting out to a 6-0 lead in the middle innings. However, the never say die Yankees chipped away. They sliced the lead in half by the 6th, and knowing they needed to win the game, Sniderman brought Mandy Moore in an inning early in that game, hoping she would slam the door and even the series. However, it was not to be. After a couple of hits, Bernie Williams came up and smacked a go ahead homerun that stunned and silenced the crowd of 52,000 that night in P.I. One didnt want to be behind against the Yankees in the late innings, and their closer, Mr automatic, Mariano Rivera, made it stand up in the 9th. The Paradise clubhouse was deathly silent. Down 3 games to 1, and facing games 6 and 7 in New York, it didnt look promising at all for the Good Guys. A few players talked of playing with pride, so as not to go down on their home field. However, in a season tinged with drugs, adultery, tradegy, and tears, the Good Guys were mentally exhausted and couldnt come up big in Game 5. Kate Hudson was given the ball, and she kept the team in the game, allowing 3 runs in 6 innings. Trailing 3 to 1 in the 8th, the Paradise Islanders got a couple of hits. Mitch came up, and hit a ball that the Yankee right fielder caught. In the ninth, Rivera got the first two outs quickly, and then, a soft pop up to Derek Jeter brought a premature end to a painful World Series for the Paradise Island Good Guys. The fans, including a very pregnant Naomi, who had tears in her eyes, gave the team a round of appalause for getting to another World Series in a season of so much turmoil. It was Wait til next year for the Good Guys. They had had a fine season, but not fine enough. It was gut wrenching for them to lose the series by going down 3 in a row on their home field. The Yankees, being the class acts they were, were gracious in the postgame interviews. Facing the media, Mitch spoke for the team: "Iam very disappointed, but Iam also emotionally drained from all the off field things the team and my wife and I went through this year. I congratulate the Yankees and Joe Torre, and I plan to be here again next year and stand before everyone as a World champion again. I now look forward to a peaceful winter with my wife, and to becoming a father again"
From the Yankees clubhouse, the Good Guys heard strange noises. Peeking their heads in as they dressed to leave the park, apparently, the Yankees had tied one of their female executives to a training table and were tickling her! She was lying there tied as about three players were attacking her sides, ribs, and feet: Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! It seemed very weird. The Good Guys were the tickle team, and while they certainly did not feel the situation was appropriate for them to tickle someone, they were almost shocked that the Yankees were doing it. They didnt feel mocked, however, they probably felt the Yankees were letting off steam.
It had been such a rollercoaster ride that year. Sniderman felt disappointed, but he also felt pride to have reached the series after all that had happened to the team that season. Everyone now looked forward to a peaceful winter, and to returning the next year with a more calm season, and emerging as World Champions once again. The season was over, and there was pain, but there was always next year. Whether they won the series or lost they would always be a team, the close knit team that was known as the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back