• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Teri Hatcher tickling story!

Rockauthor

TMF Master
TERI HATCHER

Starring in

Teri Hatcher’s Tickle Workout

(A ticklish celebrity fiction request)

Teri Hatcher had been rudely awakened by the strong odor of smelling salts. At first, she experienced a bright, watery blur blemished with colorful, formless spots all around. When she finally got her eyes to focus, Teri Hatcher was absolutely dumbfounded to find WWF Divas, Chyna and Trish, standing over her.

The muscle-bound Amazon, Chyna, stood at Teri’s right side, straight-faced as she looked down at the brunette beauty; she wore a black leather bikini with metal-studded trim and was rubbing a generous portion of lotion on her hands. Trish stood at Teri’s left side; the blonde goddess was wearing a lavender flower-print bikini and was grinning menacing at the Lois & Clark star.

“Rise and shine,” alerted Trish with keen authority.

Teri Hatcher’s eyes got wide and her mouth dropped. Her whole body tensed up with panic and she frowned at the two women with a confused look on her face.

“CHYNA AND TRISH, FROM THE WWF?” Teri asked. “WHERE AM I? WHAT’S GOING ON HERE?”

The beautiful actress took in her surroundings and saw that she was tied down in a spread-eagle position on top of some kind of plush table that was covered in a silk, red sheet. Her wrists and ankles were shackled to leather belts that were attached to the corners of the table. Teri Hatcher was wearing a very sexy, silk, red lingerie that contrasted nicely against her soft, milky skin.

“Are you ready for your tickle workout?” Chyna asked with a devious smirk,

Teri’s heart rate was really going fast now. Her body got tenser and she curled her toes locked in the cutest little way.

“W-W-WHAT DID YOU SAY?” The helpless actress asked.

Poor Teri. She didn’t know how to react to that question. You see, friends, Teri Hatcher is an EXTREMELY TICKLISH person, and she is about to get the most ticklish tickle workout she ever had the displeasure of feeling.

“I said, are you ready for your tickle workout?” Chyna repeated.

Teri’s perplexed frown quickly turned that famous Teri Hatcher beautiful, bright smile that just lights up the whole room; she grinned uncontrollably with intense, ticklish anxiety.

“OHMIGAWD! NO! YOU WOULDN’T DO THAT TO ME, YOU GUYS, WOULD YOU? PLEASE! I’M A VERY TICKLISH PERSON!”

“We know,” Chyna acknowledged.

“Tickle tickle tickle,” Trish chanted, as the two women smiled at each other then drew closer to Teri Hatcher with wiggling fingers.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” She screamed, jerking and squirming about on the table, as much as the binds would allow.

Then the WWF queens went down to the end of the table to where Teri Hatcher’s beautiful bound feet were helplessly displayed.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! NO! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! DON’T TICKLE MY FEET!” Teri begged; she was already hysterical before the pro-wrestling superstars even touched her bare, sensitive flesh.

Then Chyna and Trish each grab a foot. The brawny WWF duo pried open the curled, pretty toes of the Lois & Clark star until the soles of her feet were smooth and unobstructed. Then as Trish gently ran a lone finger along Teri Hatcher’s left sole, the beefy Chyna rapidly scratched her nails up and down the sexy TV star’s instep.

Teri Hatcher went wild!

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA! OH PLEASE STOP! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! I CAN’T HAHAHA STAND TO BE AAAAAAAAAAAAGH TICKLED!”

Teri Hatcher bucked up and down, desperate trying to escape, but the bondage that held her down fast left hardly any room for play.

“That’s right, Teri. Work it! Work it!” Chyna taunted.

“With that kind of momentum, she’ll really burn off those calories ,” noted Trish.

Now Chyna was meticulously tormenting the horribly ticklish ducts under and between the cute toes of Teri Hatcher’s right foot while Trish used her two forefingers on her right hand to scratch the heel and ball of Teri’s left foot.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! NOT MY TOES! AAAAAAAAAAAAGH! NOT THE BALL OF MY FOOT! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Kitchy kitchy koo. You’re a ticklish one, aren’t you, Teri?” Trish teased.

“C’mon, Teri. Work that body! Work that body!” Chyna chanted.

“(gasp) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! (gasp) Y-Y-YOU’RE CRAZY!” Teri scolded.

After about 15 more minutes of this most diabolical tickle-torture, Chyna and Trish gave Teri a brief moment of rest. Teri Hatcher continued to giggle hysterically for several more minutes as she gasped to catch her breath.

The two WWF beauties then moved up to Teri’s bare and unbelievably ticklish knees. Trish began delicately squeezing Teri Hatcher in the unbearably ticklish crescent underneath Teri’s left knee; the gorgeous Amazon Chyna started vigorously goosing the top of Teri Hatcher’s right knee.

“Let’s focus on this area now, Teri,” informed Trish.

“Yeah, she could use a little exercise here, I think.” Chyna agreed.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO! YOU GUYS ARE AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA OUTTA YOUR MIND! PLEASE STAHAHAHAHAHAP THIS! I’M TICKLISH!”

Chyna and Trish alternated back and forth between tickling the tops of Teri’s sensitive knees and underneath them, and every so often would creep their crawling hands up Teri Hatcher’s inner thighs; this made the Radio Shack babe’s beautiful face really light up with anguished delight.

And after about 5 more minutes, Teri Hatcher was mercifully granted another rest.

“(gasp) OH GOD! (gasp) OH GOD! OH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HEEHEEHEE!”

Then without forewarning, Chyna and Trish began a merciless attack of Teri Hatcher’s defenseless belly; they squeezed and kneaded the sides of her waist, and at one point, Trish used a single finger to strategically invade the sensitive canyon of Teri Hatcher’s horribly ticklish belly button.

Teri went berserk!

“EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! NO MORE! NO MORE! NO MORE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! WAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! (groan) THAT TICKLES!”

“Her ribs could use a workout, too, don’t ya think?” Chyna asked, mockingly.

“Of ‘course. Her whole body needs it. She didn’t get this hot body by sitting in front of the tube. She needs maintenance from head to toe.

The raven-haired Amazon proceeded to teasingly massage each ridge of Teri Hatcher’s very ticklish ribcage while her blonde colleague briskly ran her fingers along that really, really ticklish spot below Teri‘s belly button, just above her pubic line.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEASE! STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHP! I’M TICKLISH! I’M HAHAHAHAHAHA TICKLISH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE!

HAVE MERCY! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Now Teri Hatcher began to feel her bladder weakening. She tightened up her muscles to try and keep from losing control of her bodily functions.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! OOH! OOH! STOP! STOP! I’M GONNA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PEE ON MYSELF!” Teri warned.

But the WWF Divas were having too much fun tickling the TV sweetheart and paid no attention to her pathetic pleading. The tickling had been going on for several minutes until Teri Hatcher finally lost control of her bladder and wet herself. The two women of wrestling gave the exhausted actress yet another break.

Teri Hatcher was sweating profusely. Her dark and beautiful hair was matted to her face and she panted to catch her breath. Then Chyna and Trish moved up further and this time they just simply rested their tickling fingers motionless in the hyper ticklish hollows of Teri’s underarms.

Teri Hatcher went bonkers!

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! AAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

The lovely actress arched her head back and collapsed into the beautiful sight of silent laughter as the WWF superstars mercilessly tickled her in her most ticklish spot. She twisted and pulled against her bondage, but to no avail. And after 20 more minutes of this unsolicited-tickling visit, Chyna and Trish gave the ticklish girl a well-deserved break.

“Alright, Teri. Look’s like we’ve got your juices flowing¾In more ways than one. You seem to be in great shape ” Trish teased.

“That was a great warm-up, Teri. Now are you ready to move on to the actual tickle workout?” Chyna asked.

When Teri Hatcher heard that, her eyes went wide again with absolute terror. She curled her toes locked again and let out a sad sigh of frustration. The TV darling then knew she was really going to be in for the tickling of her life.

THE END

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back