• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A peaceful winter, opening night, and, a new beginning, in more ways than one.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Following the Good Guys difficult loss to the Yankees, they had a quiet winter. Naomi didnt take any acting jobs, due to her pregnancy, but they did go to both the United States and Australia to visit both Naomi's and Mitch's families. When spring training approached, Naomi was about a month from giving birth, and she and the children accompanied Mitch to Freeport as the National League Champions prepared for another season. The team opened the season on a Monday night in the last week of March, and, after receiving the rings from their championship season, prepared to play the Braves in what would prove to be a very eventful night. It was a beautiful evening, and a sellout crowd of better than 50,000 to watch the team play the Braves. The game was moving along, tied 1-1 in the third, Kate Hudson pitching well in her opening night assignment, when, suddenly, from his position in right field, Mitch heard shrill screaming coming from the box seats. "Mitch, my water broke! The baby is coming!" screamed Naomi as loud as she could above the crowd. "Shit, now" Mitch exclaimed as he raced off the field. Security helped Naomi from her seat, and called an ambulance, as Mitch raced off the field: "Lee, get someone in there, Naomi's going into labor! I have to leave!" Mitch yelled. The crowd stood and applauded as Mitch raced to the exit to join Naomi. The ambulance was there in a minute's time, and Mitch and Naomi climbed into the back with the paramedics. She was in intense labor pains, and was cursing and screaming as the EMT's tried to sedate her. "God damn these labor pains! I swear, mister, if you ever get me pregnant again, Iam filing for divorce! This is the last bun thats being cooked in this oven!" Naomi screamed. "Hey, you didnt exactly pick a convinient time to go into labor, honey! Ah, in the middle of the game on opening night, you big bellied, blond, beautiful, bitch!" Mitch shot back playfully, as Naomi squeezed his hand. They got to the hospital in less then 10 mintues, where they went to the delivery room. Naomi was in great pain, and Mitch stood by her side as she kept screaming curses and squeezing his hand: Finally, after about an hour's labor, at 10pm, Naomi delivered a healthy son. She was sweaty, and exhausted, but mother and baby were fine. As word of the birth got on the radio and TV, much of the team joined Naomi and Mitch at the hospital. It had been a successful evening all around, as the Good Guys had beaten the Braves, 4-2 with strong pitching by Hudson and Moore. "Well, Nai, you got me back. After I upstaged you on your night last year, you have returned the favor. I have a feeling that although you arent playing anymore, you may be the front page story in tomorrow's papers. Going into labor and having the baby in the middle of the game on opening night, good job, sister" Kate Hudson teased to Naomi. Sniderman put his arm around Mitch:" Let me be the first to congratulate you, and tell you that you are fined $500 by the kangaroo court for leaving in the middle of the game" Lee said. "You cant be serious?" "Let me finish, $500 payable to me, which I will then use to buy your boy some nice baby gifts from his uncle Lee, in addition to my own personal gift, that Iam paying for with my own money, of course," Lee said. "May you both have a happy, healthy, baby, daddy and mommy" Lee said.
Naomi would stay in the hosptial until two days later for observation, but insisted that Mitch play in the final two games of the series with Atlanta, after she had felt she had screwed things up by going into labor in the middle of the game. When Mitch got to the park the next night, he received a nice baby gift from the Braves, that was bought with contributions of money from their team. Being a new father again charged Mitch up, and he showed his appreciation to the Braves by blasting a 9th inning game winning homerun off John Smoltz to win the game. The following afternoon, Alicia Silverstone took the hill on a beautiful Wednesday afternoon. She and the Braves John Thomson locked up in a good duel. However, with the game tied 1-1 in the 8th, Mitch was the Braves killer again as with one man on, he hit a towering homerun to center field to give the Good Guys the lead. Mandy pitched a spotless 9th, and the Good Guys completed a 3 game sweep of the Braves that got the season off to a flying start.
The Mets were due in next. After a Friday night loss, their first of the season, they rebounded on Saturday behind a nice pitching performance from their number five starter. Kate Hudson took the hill on Sunday in the series finale in front of 40,000 on a clear day, and she was magnificent, pitching 8 innings of 1 run, 4 hit ball. The Mets kept the game close, and, in the seventh, the second baseman, Russell, normally not a guy with power, muscled up and hit a homerun into the bullpen to give the Good Guys the lead. Mandy was again awesome in the 9th, and the Paradise Islanders came away with a 4-1 victory.
Things were going very well indeed for the Paradise Good Guys in the early going. That Saturday, the team held its first tickle party of the year. With Naomi home and resting, Mitch wasnt sure if he should go. They had hired a nurse to care for Naomi and the children during her recovery, so she wanted her husband to go and have a good time. Because he was the new father, Mitch was almost badgered into being the featured lee of the evening. He was tied hands and feet to the bed, as Kate Hudson and Mandy Moore came up to him. "Okay, Mr Mitch, you will now pay in advance for the gadzillions of tickles you will undoubtedly give Miss Mandy and myself this season. You are now going to get it, daddy, and, since Nai cant be here due to her condition, we are going to use this video camera to film the torture so your wife can laugh her ass off. She needs a good laugh after a 9 month pregnancy and that labor the other night" Kate teased. "Shit, I think she told you all to do this to me because she is still pissed at me that it was an accidental pregnancy, and thinks it is my fault. Damn, when I get out of this and she gets better, she is going to pay!" He fumed. "Silence, and start laughing, sniveling wimp!" Kate said, beginning the tickle on Mitch's neck with fingers as he began to howl and squirm around: Hahahahahahahahahahahahah! This isnt right! NO! Hahahahahahahahah! Moving down, and postioning themselves on either side of him, Kate and Mandy tickled Mitch's underarms and ribs with fingers as he howled some more and thrashed at his restraints: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! NO! NO! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Then, moving down and positioning themselves at the soles of his feet, Kate and Mandy each took a foot, and first ran their fingers over his soles, and under his toes, and then proceeded to use a feather duster, and a vibrating electric massager on his soles and toes. Mitch went beserk! He thrashed every which way as he filled the room with howls and laughter, tears coming to his eyes: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! NO more! Please no more! I cant take it! It's too much! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Finally, the tickle was stopped, and Mitch was untied and he dressed. "Soon, very soon, Iam going to get you both and Naomi back. She hasnt been a tickle victim due to her pregnancy, but as soon as shes all healed, that lady is going to get it! I promise!" He said. "The funniest part will be the video. Nai is going to love it" Mandy said. "Yah? Well, one day not too long off, I plan to tie all three of you up, and tickle torture you all until you are all in tears, and I'll video tape it. It will be soo funny"
So, the season was off to a fine start. The baby had been born healthy, the team was playing well, and the tickles had begun. What would happen next? Stay tuned for more of the Tickle team from Paradise Island.

The End

Thank you windowguy, your positive comments are always appreciated. I wrote a couple of earlier stories. I'm not sure if you had a chance to read those yet. In the meantime, stay tuned for more from our favorite tickling baseball team!

Mitch

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back