• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Barbara Eden Foot Tickled

Tickler Bart

2nd Level Orange Feather
This is a fantasy story I wrote last year.
It never really happened.

Barbara Eden’s Ticklish Feet
By Barton J. Donnelly

The year - 1967. The place- Los Angeles California.
The cast of the hit TV series ’I Dream of Jeannie’just wrapped another season.
Barbara Eden drove to her lavish home where she lived during filming of her show.
Her husband Michael Ansara & son Matthew were in New York on vacation.
Barbara drove up to her 4 car garage & parked.
She entered her home & made a quick observation of her immediate surroundings.
“Hmm. Everything seems normal.”
She read in the newspapers that there have been a number of break-ins in the area & decided to make it a habit to check things for anything unusual. Ordinarily her son Matthew would be home from school already & she would feel more relaxed that someone else was home.
However, she was all alone for a few days & it made her feel a little . . . uneasy.
After making dinner & cleaning up, she was able to finally relax.
She went upstairs to her bedroom & entered her bathroom. She drew a bath & started to undress. When the tub was filled & hot enough she poured the bubble bath in the tub.
She stepped into the hot tub & eased herself down. After several minutes of bathing she began to feel VERY relaxed & started to dose off.
In her bedroom there was a movement from her walk-in closet. The door to the closet slowly opened. A man of about 30 stood inside the closet & peeked out from the crack in the door. He observed Barbara Eden enjoying a relaxing bubble bath. He had no idea that this was ’Jeannie’s’ house. He watched her very quietly as she lifted her left leg & scrubbed her leg with a huge sponge. He watched her carefully wash her left foot. As the sponge ran up & down her sole, she held back a laugh. He heard her say out loud to herself, ‘Careful there, Barbara. You know how ticklish you are.’
His eyes & ears perked up at that revelation. He whispered to himself, ’Wow. She’s ticklish.’
Evil thoughts of tickle torture entered his mind & started to devise a way of tying her down & tickling her luscious feet.
His breathing became short & harder. The anticipation of stroking her sweet soles was almost unbearable. He watched intently as she washed & scrubbed her long luscious legs & feet.
After what seemed like hours, she finally rose from the tub. She reached for the long light blue towel hanging beside the tub. She dried herself off &walked to the bedroom.
Panic rose from his very being. She’ll probably open the closet where he’s been studying her.
He’ll be discovered & his plan to tickle Barbara Eden’s feet will not happen.
He ducked way into the back of the closet, huddled in a corner, trying to keep from being discovered. He waited . . . & waited. The door never opened. He slowly & carefully moved forward
towards the door. He slowly peeked from the open crack. He couldn’t see her.
Suddenly she appeared from the hallway & re-entered the bedroom. She was still totally naked.
Her perfect & beautiful body was a vision to behold. She was holding something. He couldn’t quite make it out.
She sat on the edge of the bed. Then she pushed herself back until her head reach the pillow propped up against the headboard. He was able to see what she was holding. . . A long stiff black feather. He couldn’t believe what he was witnessing.
Barbara Eden held the feather & slowly ran it across her stomach. She giggled, but continued to tickle herself with the black feather. The feather Move smoothly along her sides & under her breasts, She continued to giggle uncontrollably. Then she did something that the man in the closet never, ever expected. She put her legs up so her knees were pointed up. then she crossed her right leg over her left knee & started to tickle her right sole with the feather. She giggled uncontrollably now & whispered to herself, ‘I love being tickled.’
Well, the man in the closet nearly had an orgasm right there. He was able to restrain himself, though, & continued to watch in utter amazement at Barbara Eden tickling her own feet. . . & liking it.
After a few minutes of stroking her own soles & laughing wildly, Barbara Eden began to bring the feather down to her VERY wet pussy. She stroked & flicked the tip of the feather in & around her hot wet pussy. She started to writhe & moan.
Finally, the man came out of the closet & slowly walked over to her. Her eyes were closed as she worked the feather in & around her pulsing & wet pussy. She moaned to herself, ’Ohh, I wish someone would tickle my feet for me. It feels so-o-o good.’
The man knelt down at the foot of the bed. Her knees were still up but she started to relax.
He legs came down & her perfect soles & toes were right in front of his face.
He couldn‘t help himself. He had to touch her feet. he took a huge risk & reached for her left foot.
His fingers barely made contact with the ball of her foot when she jumped & screamed.
She stared at the man at her foot. She immediately covered her private parts & yelled, “WHO THE HELL ARE YOU? & WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOME?”
The man jumped up & yelled, “PLEASE CALM DOWN! I’M SORRY, OK? I’M NOT GONNA HURT YOU, MS. EDEN.”
Barbara Eden began to panic. “Wha- what are you gonna do to me? Please . . . don’t hurt me.”
“I’m NOT gonna hurt you! Actually . . . I want to tickle your feet.”
She stopped. She let that thought sink in. “You’re gonna rape me.”
“NO. . . no. I love tickling. I didn’t know this was your house, Ms.Eden. I swear. Please let me tickle your feet. That’s all I want to do. Nothing more.”
Barbara Eden, still VERY aroused from her own feather tickling wanted so much to believe him.
The man knelt down again at her feet. “I swear, Ms. Eden. Please . . . Let me tickle your feet while you, uh . . . finish what you were doing.”
“You swear you’ll only tickle my feet & NOTHING else? You won’t try to rape me?”
“I will do whatever YOU wish, Ms. Eden.”
She thought about it for a moment. Finally, she decided.
“Ok. First of all . . . what’s your name?”
“Bart.”
“Bart.” She shook her head in understanding. “Hmmm. Ok. . . Bart. Don’t call me Ms. Eden. Call me Barbara.”
“Really?”
“Yes. But you must promise me that you will NEVER ever reveal this to anyone. Not only will it ruin my marriage, but the media will have a field day with this & my career would be over.”
“I promise, Ms . . . Barbara. I would never do anything to prevent you from your acting career. besides, I LOVE ‘I Dream of Jeannie’ & I want to see another season.”
She laughed. “Haha. Ok, Bart. I believe you. Now, listen. You’ll have to hold my ankles as your tickling my feet. I tend to twitch & kick a little. It tickles something awful, but I love it so.”
“Oh. Ok. Well, I could tie you down & tickle you REAL good.”
She seemed reluctant. “Hmmm, I don’t know about that.”
“I SWEAR.. Nothing but tickling you. Unless YOU state otherwise.”
“I’ll tie you down loosely. Ok?”
She hesitated. “I . . I’m not really sure. I’ve never been tied up before outside of a movie set or a television show.”
“Trust me. You’ll be tickled silly. If you tell me to stop. . . I will. If you tell me to leave . . I will.”
“Well . . . alright. For some reason . . I DO trust you.”
A huge grin appeared across Bart’s face. “Great. Can I use some of your husband’s ties?”
“Yes. As a matter of fact, he was about to throw those out.” She pointed to a row of ties hanging behind the closet door.
Bart took 4 ties from the rack & tied one end of each to the corners of the bedposts.
Then he deliberately tied her wrists slowly to savor every precious moment.
When he went to tie her ankles, his hands were shaking uncontrollably. As he held her left ankle in one hand, he wrapped the tie around her ankle 3 times, then made a knot to secure her ankle.
He repeated the act with her right foot. All the while staring at her foot in awe.
Having completed his task, he stepped back to observe the sight of Barbara Eden totally naked, tied down to her bed spread-eagled , , , & ready to be tickle-tortured.
Bart took the black feather that Barbara Eden used to tickle her pussy with & sat next to her.
He began to slowly slide the tip of the feather across her left arm pit. She squealed in ticklish delight & squirmed. She tried desperately to hold in the ticklish sensations she was experiencing, but to no avail. The black feather slid down her side. She squirmed more intensely & a little giggle emerged from her throat. Her breathing became fast & labored as the feather both tickled & excited her at the same time.
The black feather moved slowly from her left armpit to her right armpit, sliding across her mid drift. She squirmed & laughed out loud now. She just couldn’t contain herself any longer.
The feather moved from her sides to her ribs. Bart took the hard pointy part of the feather & gently poked Barbara Eden’s ribs.
“OH GOD. AHAHAHAHAHA. IT TICKLES SO MUCH. HAHAHAHAHA.”
“Gitchy gitchy goo-oo, Barbara. Tickle tickle tickle.”
“HAHAHAHAHA. THAT MAKES IT MORE TICKLISH!”
The feather traveled down Barbara Eden’s stomach to her we throbbing pussy, but Bart did not stay there. He has other areas to explore before he helped her achieve orgasm.
The feather moved down her legs to his favorite spot . . . her FEET!
Bart knelt down at the floor of the bed & settled in. He knew he’d be there for a while.
He held Barbara Eden’s right foot with one hand & with the other he placed the feather on her heel. He slowly slid the feather up her heel to her instep to the ball of her foot. He worked the feather between her toes. That sent new electric sensation all over her body. She screamed & nearly jumped out of her bonds. She laughed very loud & hard. Her eyes were shut tightly as her gales of laughter filled the room. The feather moved from her sole to the top of her foot. Then the feather slipped up & down the side of her foot. Bart worked on Barbara Eden’s foot for about 8 minutes.
He stopped to let her catch her breath. But he wasn’t finished with her. Not by a long shot.
He moved over to her left foot.
“Are you alright Barbara?”
Barbara’s breathing was short & labored.
“Yes. I’ll be (breathing heavy) okay. Just give me (wheeze) a minute to catch my breath.“
He allowed her some extra time to recuperate.
When her breathing returned to almost normal, he began his assault on her left foot.
This time Bart put down the feather & used his finger tips instead. he started on the ball of her foot. The new sensation brought new energy to Barbara’s ticklishness. She arched back & screamed very loud. He toes scrunched up & she tried desperately to move the tickling away from her ever so sensitive skin.
Bart held her foot tightly & continued to slide his fingers up & down her sole. He scribbled all over her sole & just under her toes.
Barbara Eden’s head shook from side to side. Her face was matted with sweat & strands of her golden blonde hair stuck to her forehead. Her eyes were closed shut, but her mouth was wide open & she continued to laugh uncontrollably.
Bart’s rhythm has been slow up to this point. he decided to tickle her foot more vigorously.
His fingers moved faster & harder up & down Barbara Eden’s bare sole.
She screamed louder & struggled frantically against her bonds.
She screamed out, ”I’M GONNA CUM!”
Bart immediately grabbed the feather & ran to her dripping wet pussy.
He flicked the feather up & down her clit frantically.
“Cum for me, Barbara.”
“AHH. AHHH. TICKLE ME BART. TICKLE ME-E-E-E-E-E-! AHHHHHH OOOHHH GOD! YES! YES! AHHHHHHHHH.”
She arched back & shook violently. Her hips writhed.
“Untie me. Quickly.”
Bart dropped the feather & quickly untied her wrists & ankles.
Barbara Eden grabbed Bart & kissed him passionately. She unbuttoned his shirt. He unbuckled his pants & let it slide off. His bulging crotch popped out from his boxer shorts. She grabbed his hard throbbing cock & rubbed it up & down ever so gently.
Her breathing became labored again, but this time it was from passion, not tickling.
Bart held her tight. She moved his cock towards her wet pussy. She inserted his cock into her pussy.
They held each other tightly, kissing each other in the heat of passion.
Bart slowly pushed her down on the bed & they made mad passionate love with each other.
Barbara Eden’s first of many orgasms came immediately after they began mating.
Bart took his time & made sure that Barbara was satisfied.
Finally after an hour, Bart was ready to have an orgasm.
All the while, they whispered to each other how much they loved tickling & each other.
When they finally finished their physical joining, Bart got out of bed & went into the bath room.
Barbara Eden lay there in utter ecstasy. Relaxed & feeling very happy, she got up from the bed & went towards the bath room. Bart exited the bath room. They stopped in front of each other & looked into each other’s eyes. They kissed passionately again.
A look of regret came from Barbara’s face. She wanted to say something, but stopped herself before a word was uttered.
“I think you’d better leave now.”
“I . . . understand. I am so sorry that this happened. I know this wasn‘t supposed to happen.”
“I know. It wasn’t your fault. It’s just that you tickled me so good that I lost all control. I never felt anything like that before. Not by anyone. Not even my husband.”
Bart carressed her cheek.
“Okay. I really do understand.”
As Bart gathered his clothes, Barbara Eden watched him. When Bart was ready to leave, she stopped him.
“You can never EVER reveal this to anyone. Not only to save my marriage, but for the embarassment. No one would ever understand this. Especially the media. Promise me, Bart.”
Bart looked into her eyes one last time. He kiss her again.
“I promise you, Barbara Eden, that you will never hear from me or see me ever again. This was all a dream & it never really happened.”
She started to cry.
“This is not the way I want this, but it has to be this way. I . . I am so terribly sorry Bart. Please forgive me.”
“There is nothing to forgive Barbara. It’s okay. Really. I will remember this for the rest of my life.”
He whispered to her as he kissed for the one last time.
“Thank you, my dear, sweet Barbara Eden.”
With that, Bart turned & walked out of the bedroom, down the long staircase & out the front door.
She watched him leave from her bedroom window.

The year - 2003. The place - Tampa Florida
Bart sat in his apartment watching a video of the TV series, ‘I Dream of Jeannie’. Looking back on his experience with the actress he tickled & made love with, a smile came to his face.
As the youthful Barbara Eden bounced around his TV screen, Bart Whispered to himself,
‘You’re ticklish, aren’t you Barbara? Yes you are. So-o-o ticklish.’
Just then Bart’s wife Annette came into the living room.
“Did you say something, hon?”
Bart looked at his beautiful wife of 6 years.
“Annette, honey. You remember when I told you how I got into tickling & feet?”
“Yeah. You were a kid, right? You were 5 or 6 years old or something?”
“Well. . . not exactly.”
“Oh?”
“Yeah. I know that you love to be tickled & having your feet worshipped, & I love you dearly for that. But . . .”
A look of panic came over Annette’s face. She thought to herself, “What is he about to reveal? Is he cheating on me?”
“I want to tell you a story. What I am about to tell you cannot ever EVER leave this room. Ok?”
Annette sat next to Bart bracing herself for what he was about to reveal.
As Bart explained what took place so many years ago, Annette’s mind was reeling. She just couldn’t believe what he was telling her.
After he told her everything about that day, she finally spoke.
“Well ... that was . . . what … 36 years ago. You’re only 44. You were only 8 years old back then.”
“Well, I’m not 44. I’m really 56. I was 20 years old in 1967.”
Annette looked at Bart & shook her head.
“I . . . I don’t know if I can believe this, Bart. You’re telling me that you lied about your age to me & that you tickled & fucked Barbara Eden in 1967.”
She shook her head again.
“I’m. . . I’m just not ready to accept this. I need proof.”
“Well, I made a promise to her that I would never reveal this to anyone.”
“Yet, you just revealed it to me just now. You lied again. This time to her.”
Bart didn’t know what to say. He just hung his head low. He sighed & said, “I know, honey. I know. I just . . . I needed for you to know this. Because I love you more than life itself & I just couldn’t keep this to myself anymore. Besides, I trust you enough not to tell anyone about it.”
Annette suddenly realized something . . .
“Wait a minute. THAT’s why you have me wear that Jeannie costume & have us role play ‘I Dream of Jeannie’ whenever you tickle my feet.”
A slight smile came to Bart’s face.
“Yes.”
He shifted closer to his lovely wife & put his arms around her. She put her head on his shoulder.
She then lifted her head & looked at him.
She smiled at him & whispered, “Wanna tickle Jeannie’s feet, Bart?”
A huge grin came upon Bart’s face.
Annette kissed him, then got up.
“I’ll put on the costume.”
She went into their bedroom & closed the door.
Bart sat there & watched the end of the episode.
Looking back on his experience with Barbara Eden he knew that his life would never be the same because of it. He was able to become more open with women about his fetishes, which led to his meeting & marrying the true woman of his dreams.
Foe that, he whispered to the TV screen, “Thank you, Barbara Eden. Thank you for my life.”
With that, he heard Annette say, “I’m ready, ‘Master’”
Bart was about to be rewarded again.

The End

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back