• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

To the road, and, some off field dramatics.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys had an off day between the end of their homestand, and the beginning of the first road trip, which would start that Tuesday evening at Shea Stadium in New York. It had already been an eventful beginning to the season, with Naomi giving birth, but it was about to get a lot more interesting. On Sunday, after the game, pitcher and mega singer extrodinaire Britney Spears had told Sniderman that she needed a personal day to go home to Louisiana and visit her family. The manager agreed, provided she was back in time for Tuesday's night game in New York. That Monday afternoon, when the team arrived in New York to begin the series with the Mets, they stepped off the plane from Nassau to see New York newspapers about how Britney had eloped in Las Vegas in the middle of the night. Sniderman was furious, feeling she had made a spectacle of herself and humiliated the team. He called Britney's cell phone, and tried to reach her reps, all to no avail. The team stayed in New York that night and the following day without a word from Britney. In the late afternoon, they boarded the bus to head to Shea without a word from Britney. In the meantime, Britney had taken a flight back from Vegas with the intent of being in uniform for the game that night. She arrived in the clubhouse about 30 minutes before game time, to the hoots and taunts of her teammates:"Oops, Brit. What happened, honey? You got drunk and you got married?" Taunted Mitch as she walked in. "Better than having a wife who's a druggie, and an illegitmate child from an affair, the only reason you got out of that is because Adrienne miscarried. Dont give me this holier than now attitude, you pompous ass! " Britney shot back "Stupid dirty conceited bitch! Hit below the belt! Miss Virgin, I didnt fuck Justin, I dress like a slut onstage but I'm so perfect, and lilly white off!" Mitch ranted. "Thats enough, both of you!" Sniderman yelled. "Britney, you engaged in behavior that was deterimental to the team, so I'm going to have to fine you $1000, and you're sitting out tonight. Mitch, it's true Britney was wrong, but it isnt your job to reprimand her for it, so I have to fine you $250, and next time, Iam the manager, let me handle it. I dont want the two of you to talk to each other until this thing settles and you both calm down. We have some famous and combustible personalities on this team, and we are under enough of a microscope already. We dont need this infighting too.
The clubhouse melee carried over onto the field that night, as Alicia Silverstone got hit hard, and the Good Guys took a 5-1 loss. They rebounded to win the next night, and the following afternoon. They then went to Atlanta, where they split four games with the Braves.
When they returned home late Monday night, Naomi was still up, and had a few words for Mitch about his clubhouse fight with Britney. "I know you're the captain, but it isnt your job to judge anyone, or berate for conduct on the team. Brit was stupid, and wrong, but I heard the whole story from Mandy. She called me from New York. I didnt want to address this with you until you got home. Be the leader, and encourage the team to do well, but dont be a judge and jury. Let Sniderman handle it. Normally, you're the most honorable man on the face of the planet, but I'm disappointed in you for this. When we go to the park tomorrow night, Iam coming with you to the clubhouse, and I want to see you go to Britney personally and apologize to her. I hear you two arent talking, and even if you dont like each other, your behavior will affect the team. Normally, we are all so close. I dont think we should have this tension, when everyone has one common goal, to win a title" Naomi said. "Okay, honey, I will" Mitch said.
The following night, Naomi got a sitter for the children, and accompanied Mitch to the park. Her presence in the clubhouse was met with hugs and kisses from the team. Britney was dressing in front of her locker, when Mitch and Naomi approached. "Nai, how are you sweetie, good to see you" Britney said, greeting Naomi with a kiss. "I'm fine, Brit, ah, Mitch has something he wants to say to you." Naomi said. "Ah, Brit, I'm sorry about the incident in New York. You're right. I did act like a pompous ass. It's not my job to judge you. Iam not the manager, I need to be a supportive teammate. It's just, I got upset with the media coverage, because it made you and the team look bad, and you know me with the image of the team. Anyway, it's your business, and my job is to be your teammate and friend, so, I apologize" Mitch said. "It's okay, sweetie, I accept. I lost my head a bit too. I know because of who Iam and whos on this team that we are all under scruntiny, and I also know you are the leader and want to keep us all on the straight and narrow. I have told everyone I plan to annul the marriage. All I want to concentrate on now is playing baseball and making music" Britney said, giving Mitch a peck on the cheek.
So, the problem resolved, the Good Guys played the Phillies that night, and, behind strong pitching from Silverstone and Mandy, and an 8th inning homerun from Mitch, beat them, 3 to 1. A loss to the Phillies the following night was followed by a 9th inning win on Wednesday. After that came Montreal, following an opening game loss, the Good Guys rebounded for wins on Saturday night and Sunday afternoon, the latter before a sellout crowd on a sunny, 85 degree, Paradise Island day.
Although it been assumed all was forgiven, the team decided that Britney had to pay for her conduct at that Saturday night's tickle party. She had a couple of drinks in her, but was not overly drunk. Her male teammates tied her hands and feet to the bed as Mitch came near her: "So, Miss Brit, it has been brought to my attention that you have been a very bad girl lately. Well, you are now going to pay dearly for that." With that, Mitch began the tickle on Britney's neck as she began thrashing around and the giggles started: Hehehehehehehehehehehehe! NO! Then, Mitch moved down, tickling Britney on her underarms and sides as she writhed some more, and more girlish giggles filled the room: Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! NO! NO! NO! Hehehehehehehehehehehehehhe! Mitch tickled Britney on her inner thighs, causing bucking. Then, he got to the soles of Britney;s bare feet. "Yuck, my feet are ugly and gross, arent they? Not as pretty as Miss Mandy's or Miss Nai's over there" Britney said. "They are okay enough, for this situation, all that matters is that they are ticklish" Mitch said. With that, Mitch tickled Britney with his fingers on her soles and under her toes, then used feathers, and a vibrating electric massager on Brit's toes and soles. This made Britney increasingly beserk. She wiggled her toes every which way as she squealed with girlish giggles, and begged for mercy in her sexy, southern, Louisiana accent: Heheeeheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheehehehe! Please no more tickle! I, I give already! NO! NO! Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! With that, the deshelved Britney was untied and fixed herself, and the party continued, as the male members of the team hooted at Brit's "Punishment".
So, there had been some embarrassment and infighting for the team during this period, but, it was Naomi to the rescue to set everyone straight. The team was playing well, and the incident had hopefully blown over and would go away after a while. What would happen next? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back