• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Nylon Dungeon: Susan

MTJpub

Verified
The Nylon Dungeon: Susan
By Morandilas

Sometimes the most innocent statement can have the most disastrous consequences. This proved to be all too true for poor ticklish Susan.

Susan's nostrils flared and her eyes fluttered open as she slowly drifted back into consciousness. Confusion replaced with complete terror filled her thoughts as she surveyed her present situation.

Susan was confined to a box. A black smooth featureless box that held her captive. Susan sat in an upright position and her head protruded from the top of the box. The opening was well padded but allowed little movement and minor discomfort to her neck. Her position in the box allowed her only a narrow field of vision. She could see that the box sat high in a small alcove in a dank and dark stone hallway. Distant lights barely illuminated her surroundings and although her torso was confined to that awful box she could sense that her legs protruded from the box at the knees and below. Her legs swung freely and she could wiggle her nylon encased toes.

Her arms were folded across her chest and held there by a heavy cloth that tightly enveloped her torso within the box.

Susan tried to remember how she came to be in such a horrifying predicament and could scarcely recall being startled awake by several masked intruders in the middle of the night . The intruders struggled with her and soon she was overcome by a chemically soaked rag held tightly across her nose and mouth the chemicals fumes had made her pass out.

A loud snap and the small alcove was filled with light followed by a low humming sound. Susan's eyes darted back and forth about her field of vision. Her forehead perspired lightly and she was seized with unrelenting fear of the unknown. Susan gasped as the source of the low humming lowered around her head. A black shiny helmet had lowered from the ceiling above and now covered her head, and an electronic display screen snapped down and covered her eyes while it's screen crackled to life. A remote video image of the small alcove appeared allowing Susan to see her own captive state.

"Who are you! Please let me go!" Susan wailed to the dark empty hallway beyond.

A sinister laugh filled the room and a tall, thin, middle-aged man appeared out of the darkness.

"Welcome to the Nylon Dungeon Susan." The man snickered.

"Why am I here? Please let me go!" Susan began to sob.

"Sometimes the most innocent statement can have the most disastrous consequences my dear." The man calmly replied.

Silence filled the room for a short time.

"What are you talking about!" Susan said breaking the silence.

"I happen to catch your performance at the theater last weekend. I must say you make a darling magicians assistant." He replied.

"I no longer work for that jerk!" Susan said.

" Why not sweet Susan?" The man asked.

Susan began to reply but suddenly stopped herself and fell silent.

"Something wrong Susan? Please continue...why did you quit in the middle of his show, in fact you quit in the middle of his act, and such profanity from such a lovely young woman." The man said.

"What difference does it make? ...is he somehow involved in this?" Susan replied in a frightened yet frustrated tone.

The man laughed at her questions and grabbed hold of one of Susan's nylon clad legs. Susan watched his approach on the helmets video display and kicked wildly as he approached her. He quickly secured one of her legs to a manacle at the base of a stone alter which the box sat upon. The man then grabbed hold of Susan's free leg and held it firmly under one arm as he caressed the sheer black nylon surface with his free hand. His hand traveled the length of her leg from her knee to her reinforced toes and heel. Susan squirmed and squealed during the process while the captor grinned with delight.

" Perhaps you quit because you are so ticklish?" The man teased.

"Your crazy leave me alone!" Susan shouted panic stricken.

" I have always been a big fan of the saw in half trick. I especially enjoy when the Magician tickles the captive feet of his lovely assistant" The man chuckled.

Susan was overwhelmed with fear. Being tickled was her worst nightmare. When the magician had unexpectedly began to tickle her on stage she lost it and demanded to be released from the awful show. The magician laughed and continued to tickle her until she began to scream and shout profanities and the theater manager was forced to lower the curtain and suspend the act.

"Please don't! Please don't tickle me!" Susan begged.

"What was it that you said on the stage that night?....I hate to be tickled, I can't stand it, don't you dare tickle me you bastard!" The captor laughed as he slowly wiggled his fingers beneath her nylon sole.

Susan gasped and began to giggle and wiggle her toes franticly as she desperately tried to kick her leg free from his grasp.

"You should be careful what you say to an audience of strangers my dear Susan. Sometimes it can have the a most ticklish outcome." The man warned as he began to tickle her in earnest.

Susan struggled within the confines of the box and shook with hysterical laughter. She had always been horribly ticklish but somehow she felt like she was a hundred times more ticklish than ever before.

The man tickled poor ticklish Susan for several minutes and then relented allowing his pretty victim to regain her composure.

"Oh god, thank god you stopped. Please don't tickle me anymore. I just can't take it. I am terribly ticklish. You have no idea how torturous this is for me." Susan said as she regained her ability to speak coherently.

"That's where you are mistaken my dear. I know just how horrible this is for you. In fact I relish every moment of your torment." The man replied.

Susan became frantic when she heard his heartless words and began to struggle violently within the confines of the box.

"There is no escape. No one will come to your rescue, and there will be little mercy shown to you within the walls of the Nylon Dungeon." He continued.

"Why are you doing this to me! Please let me go! I won't tell anyone about you or this place! Please!" Susan pleaded.

"You are here for my pleasure and for the entertainment of my fellow associates. You are also here because this is what you fear most and I enjoy your pathetic pleas for mercy. You belong to the Nylon Dungeon now and so you shall remain for the rest of your days" The evil man explained as he snatched up her free leg again and slowly traced his index finger up her trembling sole.

Susan's toes splayed within their nylon confines and she began to shriek with both terror and hysterical laughter.

"Do you think that feels bad Susan?" The man said letting go of her leg.

"Please dear god have mercy." Susan gasped with relief.

"God can't hear you in here!" The man shouted in response.

"Behold frail and most deathly ticklish girl. The worst is yet to come. " The man continued and then became silent as he pulled a remote control devise from his pant's pocket.

"I hold in my hand a device that will help render you 50-60 times more ticklish then you already are. " With that he pressed a large red button at the center of the device and a low whirling motorized sound began within the helmet on Susan's head.

"What are you going to do to me!" Susan screamed

The tall, thin man laughed and doubled over with hilarity. After a few moments he wiped the tears of laughter from his eyes and tried to answer the frightened girls question.

"In a moment you will have two injections in the sides of your neck. Then you will begin to feel the Tickling Serum flow through your veins." The man replied.

Before Susan could comprehend what the man was telling her she felt two sharp stings in the side of her neck and soon after she felt what he had called the "Tickling Serum" flowing through her veins igniting her body with tingling sensations as it progressed through her. Suddenly Susan felt gripped by thousands of tiny tickling fingers that were racing up and down her body tickling her simultaneously everywhere . Susan struggled and screamed with ticklish laughter. She had never been tickled like this before in all of her 22 years.

"Make it stop! Please make it stop!" Susan screamed as the tickling grew in intensity and became truly unbearable for her. Thankfully Susan could bear no more and passed out.

"Hope you enjoyed the show Ann?" the dome's speaker boomed.

Ann sat in what looked to be a padded dentists chair. She was nude except for the damn nylons that made her feet all the more ticklish. She was strapped into the chair with wide leather bands that secured her at the ankles, thighs, just below her breasts, wrists, elbows, and her forehead.

The chair was bolted to the concrete floor of the entertainment dome. The entertainment dome was a theater that projected a 3D image film with digital surround sound speakers. Tonight's film featured the dungeon's latest arrival: Susan. This was the Dungeon's version of the Friday night movies. For some, the dome's films were almost as bad as being an active participant.

This was Ann's six month anniversary in the Nylon Dungeon and the annoying man from the county office had promised her something special before the day was through.

Ann nervously bit her lip and prayed for death as the door to the dome slowly opened.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back