• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The White Room (F/M Adult)

PBL

TMF Poster
slap slap slap bare feet on vinyl. Running...cadence of fear. A man is running, without clothing and without direction in the bright white void. He can hear his footsteps echo, but more than that he can hear their laughter. He knows they are coming for him, and that he has no where to go. The facts of his situation don't bother him nearly enough as the idea, that he thinks he might want to be caught. He pushes the traitous thought out of his head, he must keep running. He is haunted by the giggling he hears, coming from all directions. It seems like he has been running for hours or days, or maybe only moments. The room has no end, none that he can see anyway. His left foot slides, betraying him and he falls, and then finally he is granted reprieve from the light and the laughter.

He awakens on a soft white bed. He sits up, and examines himself. He is thin, his skin soft, and shockingly free of hair. This perplexes him for some time, although deep within his mind he knows the reason, and is afraid. He runs his left hand through his hair, which has grown longer than he would have normally allowed. He smiles at the irony, he knows that, that particular part of his body would hold no interest for them. He realizes then that even his underarms are shaven smooth, and he moans quietly in desperation. He finds himself wishing they would simply reveal themselves, the fear and anticipation were driving him nuts. Of course this is what they want, it will increase his 'sensitivity'.

After what could have been days or ours sitting on that bed, in that baleful light, he hears the sharp purposeful sound of a woman in heels walk. He sees her. She is beautiful, his fantasy woman. Her hair is dark, long, and reaches her shoulders, framing her face with its impossibly perfect green eyes and an inhuman smile that sent a chill through his body. She is dressed simply enough, a v-cut white t-shirt and jeans. The man's eyes move to her hands. Her fingers are long and thin, and her nails are trimmed. He knows he is doomed. And now he realizes his shaven penis is already responding to the woman's beauty. He groans in frustration and fear. It is just not fair.

She walks over, giving his erection a raised eyebrow. She rests her hands on his ribs. He dare not move. She squeezes, quickly and effective. His mouth involuntary takes on the shape of a smile and he falls back onto the surface of the bed. She slides her hands up his arms, quickly and deliberately. He squirms. As if performing a magic trick, when her hands reach his wrists she conjures some hankercheifs and ties his arms to the bed. She smiles, and runs her hand lightly over his torso. It doesn't quite tickle but the man cringes constantly. She gently teases the undersides of his upper arms with her agile fingers. He tries to hold back his laughter. She continues at the same maddening steady pace. He fails.

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaH

She shakes her head as if to ask "Is that all it takes?" She slides her fingertips into his underarms, and just rests them there for a moment. He squeezes his eyes shut, his body almost quivering with the anticipation. She strikes. His mouth and eyes open together in an instant. His body bucks against the seemingly weak restraints. He laughs. He feels. She appears to be getting into her rhythm. She slides her fingers down. The ribs oh god please not the ribs. Tickle tickle tickle. Its frantic. I'm squirming like nuts. Oh jesus this is crazy. Shes spider-tickling my tummy! I shake from side to side. No no I beg you! She buries her face in the mans belly and wiggles her tongue around inside his navel. Tears are pouring down his face. She slides one hand up to his ribs, the other journeys downward to tickle his sensitive scrotum.

HAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
OK I give up I surrender whatever it takes, oh wow, ohh oooh... This is horrible, I cna't even think,,,,isauflkxznjgeignvds....oh nooot faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiir
She has abandoned his ribs, his navel, even his balls. Her attack now concentrates on the insides of his thighs.
Totally out of breath, body shaking, can't laugh, ohhhhhhh, please.....
The man's body is completely out of control. She has a devilish smile on her face, as she attacks his most ticklish flesh frantically and without mercy.
His eyes are tearing, his body shakes, his mouth is open, but he has no breath to make a sound. Then it stops.
"I'll be right back," she says. "I have to get the feathers and junk."

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back