• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A true story!

StevenJacobs

I was in French class one day, and this girl in front of me was extremely hot... She looked good all the time, she was average female height, had blond hair, and a nice, generous face. She knows me a bit, but not much... So one day, I took it upon myself to get to know her a little better. We were talking, to acquaint ourselves, and then the next day, she was wearing a light blue tank top, revealing her arm pits, and shoulders, and she was wearing some sandals, with light blue nail polish. As the teacher left the class-room, students found it among themselves to chatter, and no one was paying any attention to me at all... The girl in front of me wasn't talking to anyone, so I just leaned over on the desk, and did a quick rib tickle! She let out the most beautiful laugh, I continued for about 30 seconds, and judging by her quick pleas, she was extremely ticklish....

StevenJacobs, another nice account!!! You have a great eye for details....you know what detail tells me the most about her beauty?
"She had a GENEROUS face".....brilliant detail!! I not only know how gorgeous she is, I know what TYPE of gorgeous she is.....in fact, that's my favorite type of gorgeous!!! I wish I had described MY girlfriend (or ex girlfriend) that way because it would apply.

Congratulations on your accomplishments!!! Please keep reporting....and also enjoy your time at school and college because after that, tickling opportunities dry up a bit, and then alot!!!! Take it from me!!!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back