• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The World Wrestling Federation story!

StevenJacobs

Any ideas in these posts are not meant to be taken seriously by the WWF, or any other forms of WWFE Inc.

=================================================

Trish Stratus, the Canadian Diva of the World Wrestling Federation, was walking in the back. She was wearing her casual clothes before getting into costume, she wore a nice pair of new, tight jeans, and a black tank-top. She stopped to get a bottle of water, as she was walking back to the change room, she was encountered by fellow WWF Diva, Lita. Lita had her "Hardy Boyz 2Xtreme" T-Shirt and a pair of baggy, black jeans.

"Hey Trish, what you doing?" asked Lita.

"Hey Lita, nothin much, just got a bottle of water, I'm actually going to get dressed for the event tonight."

"Oh all right, I'll be there in a few minutes, I might as well get myself a bottle of water as well, I am so dehydrated!" said the red headed bomb-shell.

Trish walked into the change room, as Lita walked forward, as she was about to the turn the corner, a door opened behind her, and an outstretched hand grabbed her roughly. She fought and kicked, but the attacker was too strong. The person finally dragged Lita in the room, Lita tried to go for a punch, but the masked attacker blocked a punch, and used a sleeper hold, knocking Lita out, temporarily.

As she awoke, she was sitting on a chair, her hands were tied to the arm-rests, and her feet were set up flat ahead. The attacker had obviously taken her shoes and sock off, to reveal her near-perfect feet. "What are you doing with me?!!!" she screamed out!

The masked figure appeared out of the darkness of the room, the person stared down Lita for a few seconds, the attacker then took one of Lita's sweaty socks, and stuffed it in Lita's mouth, to be used as a gag. Lita mumbled out many curse words, none could be heard clearly by the mysterious attacker. The masked person stepped out of the room, perhaps preying on more victims?

Trish Stratus was getting prepared, she was in her usual attire of leather pants, she put her black tank-top on, and was brushing her hair a bit. She heard a knock at the door. "Oh that must be one of the ladies, I wasn't aware the door was locked!" Trish walked forward, and opened the door, she was met facing no one. "Hmm... It must be one of the guys playing a rib on me." She shut the door, but she heard another knock, this made Trish a bit frustrated. She opened the door, and went outside, she looked outside, all over the place, as she went back inside, some powerful person grabbed her and sent her to the ground! Trish attempted to fight back, but the attacker locked on a stiff sleeper hold, knocking the diva out...

When the Canadian Diva awoke, she found herself strapped to a chair in a dark room. She had her arms strapped to the arm-rests, and the feet were laid out ahead, bare-foot. Her boots and socks were on the floor, next to a pair of sneakers, and one white sock. Trish looked to her right side, and saw Lita trying to communicate with her. Trish was about to speak, but the dark figure appeared, and came from the shadows. The person stared at both divas, and gave a huge man-like chuckle. This was obviously a male Trish and Lita thought. The masked man started pacing, he looked in his pockets, and pulled out a stiff feather. Lita and Trish gave a fear-ful look!

To Be Continued

The Continuation

Trish looked more fearful. The sexa diva had the most ticklish feet in the WWF locker-room, she let absolutely NO ONE tickle her, as she was extremely ticklish everywhere. She blurted out a quick question, "WHO ARE YOU?!?!?!"

The masked man stared at Trish, and then finally at Lita. He reached for his mask, and finally pulled it off, revealing himself to be none other than the HEARTBREAK KID, SHAWN MICHAELS!

"Shawn! How dare you tie us up like this! Come on, the rib is up already, untie us, we have to perform in an hour, and I still have to go over my match with Ivory tonight on RAW!" exclaimed a very angered Trish Stratus.

"You start throwing more fits like that, you might just turn me on! And Lita, don't think I forgot about you, you look very sexy tied up to the chair, with that rage in your eyes... Well I guess you're looking for a reasoning, well I've always prided myself on being the Ladies Man of the WWF, I've gotten the ladies more than anyone has in this company, and I'm probably everyone dream boy-toy, especially you two... Now I've kissed, and slept with women, but one thing I've never done as much is tickle a woman! There's nothing I'd like better than having a woman under your control, simply torturing them, while in the mean-time, making them have fun. Trish and Lita, you'll have fun tonight!"

Shawn immediately took the feather, and took the sock out of Lita's mouth. He immediately went after her feet with the long, stiff feather. Lita tried to hold in her laughter, but it was too much to bear...

"AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHSHAWHAHAHAN, PLEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHSE STOP!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA"

Shawn wouldn't let up, until Lita was gasping for breath, He still continued, Lita's laugh sounded very sexy to the ears of HBK, and therefore he continued, making himself more happy. Shawn began using his fingers on Lita's bare feet, she giggled more, begging Shawn to stop. Shawn got up, and ran his finger-tips down the ribs of Lita's ribs, making Lita go red in the face. She was laughing hard, and laughed even harder when Shawn started tickling the tummy of Lita. Lita finally gave a final giggle, before passing out on the seat. She was all tickled out!

Shawn moved onto Trish Stratus. Trish attempted to kick, but her feet were un-movable. Shawn ran his finger tips down the ribs of Trish, this was one of her most ticklish spots on her body. She let out quick giggles, but she finally started laughing when Shawn started using his hands to tickle the feet of Trish. He used his hand on her left foot, and feather on the other. Trish was going crazy. Shawn pulled out a blue pen, and began writing on her exposed feet "Trish Stratus is very ticklish" on her left foot, and wrote "on her feet" in big letters on her right foot, making her go more hysterical. Shawn managed to slide in a few fingers in her armpit area, making her go very crazy indeed.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! SHAWN!! HAHAHAHAHAHHASHAWAHAHAWHWHWAAN! STTTOOOOOPEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH! PLEAHEHEHEHEHEHEHHESE!!!!! I BEEHEHEHEHEHG OF YOU!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!

Shawn wouldn't stop until Trish passed out, eventually in 10 minutes, the Canadian finally passed out, a sweaty mess. Shawn put the feather away.

20 MINUTES LATER

Lita and Trish awoke, expecting to be in the dark room, where HBK locked them in. They were surprised to find themselves sitting in the Women's locker-room, side by side, knocked out. Trish got up, she had her socks and boots on, same with Lita, except with her sneakers. Both divas looked at each other confused, they found a note on the door from HBK.

It read: "Dear Lita and Trish... Thank you... I know you enjoyed it as much as I did... maybe even more"

Trish gave a grin, she didn't admit it, but that tickling felt good, and Lita felt the same. Both divas walked out of thee locker-room, to get ready for their schedule during the event.

LITA LITA

Wow !!! thanks for the story mate

I really think Lita is gorgeous and needs a real life good tickling (from me) lol
why didnt Shawn think of sucking or licking on thoose lovely feet?
hee hee great story
Cheers

ps. Lita Rulz........

Great story! Next time kidnap debra and lillian(ring announcer)....

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back