• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A great story!(TRUE)

StevenJacobs

I was at my friend's house, we were working on a project for school. It was for Geography class, we were gluing on pieces of information on a piece of white bristol board, so we could present easily in front of the class the next day. After we were done, we set it down. We agreed that he bring it to school tomorrow on the bus. As we went upstairs, my friend got a phone-call from one of his other friends. Apparentely it was urgent, so I decided to sit down in the TV room, where coincidentally was my friend's sister, barefoot, with both propped up on the couch. She was brown, had dark black hair, and was wearing a pair of khakis, with a navy blue shirt that was veryy light material. I sat down, as she was taking up only one couch space. I had to wait for my friend, but he was still on the phone.

Let me say, I don't think my friend's sister likes me very well, but I decided to strike up a conversation a topic, mainly what she was watching on TV. She was watching Much Music, a Jay Z Music Video came on, and I struck a conversation about which rapper she liked the best. She was being a bit nice, answering the questions. Throughout the whole thing, I couldn't stop looking at her bare feet. They were so beautiful, so I know I had to tickle them. So as we were watching, I outstretched my hand, and gave her a quick, but awesome tickle on the foot. She gave a quick giggle. I could tell she liked it, so I did it again, this time doing it for about 10 seconds, she was giggling like crazy. I decided to stop, since I did what I intended to do. She didn't mind much, and didn't tell my friend, so 10 minutes later, my friend came down and I left his house.

BTW, his sister is about 2 years older than us

You are right....it's a great story!!!!! And perfectly reported I must add!!!!

I remember when I was in high school, I had a friend also with a beautiful sister who was 2 or 3 years older than us. She was Dominican. Her name was Sam (short for Samantha).My friend knew of my tickling obsession and had ALREADY told me that she was extremely ticklish....I had known this for months, before I ever even met her! Anyways, one time, we were arm wrestling (this might have been the very first weekend I had met her) and I reached over and tickled her right under her arm, just a little "tickle tickle tickle" and she SCREAMED and pulled back giggling, embarrassed....much like this story....I was very pleased with myself!

Possibly the next time I was over, she was sitting at the head of the dinner table (where this last incident had happened) with her feet up on the bench that they used instead of chairs (my friend's mom had 11 kids!!)....they were beautiful, smooth, brown, and not tiny feet...and she was sitting there looking beautiful. I don't remember how I wound up over there (I think I purposely went over to "talk" to her) and at one point I planted a delicious tickle skittering around the arch of her soft, smooth sole.....though she didn't scream out or giggle, she pulled back her foot like a bullet and looked at me almost annoyed!

Also my friend had told me that he would gang up on his sister and pin her down and tickle the hell out of her from time to time (this is how I originally found out she was ticklish.)

StevenJacobs! If it wasn't for your GREAT story, I wouldn't have been reminded of this so thank you very much, for what you shared and what you jogged up in my memory!!! Thanks again!!!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back