• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

drew barrymore

tickle

TMF Poster
This one may have already been mentioned, but this morning I saw a talk show with drew barrymore where she said she liked having a "30 minute tickle session". Then describes how you are laughing while someone is tickling you and how it feels bad but at the same time good. She does the tickle motion with her hand while talking about it and smiling. It was the show with Byron Allen and I can't remember the name of it.

Does anyone know what channel and/or what show this interview with Drew Barrymore took place?

The show was "Entertainment.com" and shows at various times. I caught it at 6am EST. They seem to commonly show reruns too, so I'm sure it won't be that hard to catch. Hope this helps.

Oh, it's so sad that I couldn't watch these programs...
I would love to hear this from herself! :wub:

I believe there is a clip of the interview at tickletheater.com

tickle said:
The show was "Entertainment.com" and shows at various times. I caught it at 6am EST. They seem to commonly show reruns too, so I'm sure it won't be that hard to catch. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the response. What channel are we talking about? Is this the "E" channel? thanx again,

BBE

Actually it was just a local basic station, not even cable.

Thanks, Tickle. I'll have to take a shot at looking for that program. There's just too many channels nowadays.

By the way, I like your name. It's simple, but it says it... :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back