• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Days Of Our Lives(DOOL) Does It Again

njjen3953

4th Level Orange Feather
On yesterday's DOOL, 1/7/04, there was a HUGE tickling scene between Sami and Lucas. He was trying to get her to admit that she wants him. He pinned her to the bed and tickled her for a good 3 minutes. She laughed and shreiked and the bed started to collapse. It was broken up when Kate and Marlena walked in.

I have it on tape and will not record over it, if someone has a way to make a clip from a VCR cassette.

Jeeennnnnnnnn....

If I were to send you a blank tape, could you plese copy that clip for me?

I'll pay postage there and back....

Thank you....

:)

I bought the episode from SoapCity.com. I have it on my hard drive now and am working on turning it into a clip for you all.

I just wrote to Alison Sweeney(Sami on DOOL)

This is what I wrote to her:

Hi Ali,
I am a long term Days watcher. My mom has been watching since the show's premier and I was born shortly after.

Anyway, I am writing to you in regards to the tickling scene Sami and Lucas had this week. I frequent a forum online called TMF (Tickling Media Forum) We are not a bunch of freaks. Just normal people who love/hate tickling.

http://www.ticklingforum.com

I have been updating folks there, whenever there is a tickling scene on Days, as there is a mainstream section on the forum. Your scene with Bryan was the best mainstream tickling scene thus far.

If you have the time, I would love to hear and possibly get permission to share, your feelings on that scene. You seem to be quite ticklish. Was it hard to do it? Anything you are willing to share, would be appreciated.

Thanks in advanced,
Jen

I downloaded the episode from soapcity.com. If you are in a hurry to see it, go to

http://download.soapcity.com

It is the January 7th episode and the scene is 3/4 the way into it. You can download it for a mere $1.99, which is what I did.

Dear Jen,

You are the woman!!! I am really looking forward to seeing that scene. It sounds so awesome that I may go to soapcity.

Wow--you are very brave writing to Ali the way you did, revealing the "whole truth" about us. I hope she's not freaked out or anything.

Thank you for all the time and effort you put into this and for providing us with great tickle info!

dig dug dog

Hello Guys,

Jen I agree with dig dug dog, you are the woman for writing the letter. Ali looked really ticklish in the clip. I hope she responds to your letter.

DDD,
Uncle Steve posted the clip in the audio/video clips section.

Thanks you guys. I hope she does write back.

amazing scene!

I saw that clip, and it was amazing!! I want to be tickled by Bryan Dattillo, he's so unbelieveably cute!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back