• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best. Girlfriend. Ever. Part Two (m/f)

The Sean Man

1st Level Yellow Feather
This is part two of a true story. After losing a game of pool to me, my girlfriend had agreed to be my tickle victim for the evening...BWAH HA HA HA HA!

#######

We went back to her place. She went into her bedroom for a few minutes, while I strated unwrapping a package of clothesline that I had purchased. I cut it into four pieces.
She came out wearing a black stretch lace bra top with matching panties.
"Ready?" I asked.
"Gotta catch me first," as she quickly ran to the other side of the couch. I chased her around the apartment several times. I cornered her in the...well, the corner:) Turning her back to me, I pulled her arms behind her gently and turned her towards the bedroom. She giggled as we entered the room.
"Get me four of your scarves."
She went into her dresser, and produced four brightly colored (are there any other kind, really?) scarves.
"Lay down on the bed."
She lay down, propping herself up on her elbows. Taking a length of rope, I doubled it (extra strength, to hold those limbs, don't you know:), and tied one end to the center of a scarf. I did the same with the other scarves and rope.
I stood beside the bed.
"Move down the bed further, and spread your legs."
She did so, also laying back and stretching her arms over her head, surprising me. I do believe she was looking forward to this just as much as me.
I tied a scarf around her wrist, and tied the rope to the headboard, pulling her arm straight. I proceeded to do the same with her other arm. She tugged on the ropes gently, testing them. Soft laughter escaped her lips.
Moving to the foot of the bed, i took one of her ankles in my hand. I wrapped a scarf around it and knotted it, tying the rope to one of the bedposts. She had spread her legs slightly when she lay down, but i was tying them wider. Not that she was complaining:) After tying her other ankle, I stood and looked at her spreadeagled form. She was tugging with all four limbs now, and I was enjoying watching her squirm.
"Be right back."
I went into the kitchen and grabbed a can of Bud. Returning to the bedroom, I turned her desk chair around so that it was facing the bed. I sat down, cracked open my brew, and took a big swig.
"Oooooooooooh, where to start....."
She tilted her head forward, really seeing her situation for the first time, i think. Looking back at me, I saw the first traces of panic. I smiled.....

TO BE CONTINUED.

The Sean Man

:happyfloa

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGH!!!!!

you-cant-just-stop-when-its getting GGOOOOOOOD!!!!!

you fiend!:eek:

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back