• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

1984 movie 'Special People'

Piker2

TMF Regular
I was doing some brainstorming and remembered a made for T.V. movie named 'Special People' starring Brooke Adams (aka Tony Shaloub's wife) In any case she was sitting on a bed talking to her boyfriend and was complaining about how her feet were too big. He then said something to the tune of 'and they're also very ticklish' and he grabbed one of her barefeet and began tickling it. She screamed, laughed and struggled to get free, but the only way she could get away was by tickling him back in his ribs. It was an excellent tickle scene in my mind and the whole scene lasted about 10-15 seconds. On a side note the movie was about some Canadian puppeteer who had mentally-challenged kids helping her with the performances.

Brooke Adams also gets her feet tickled again in an episode of 'Moonlighting' by Bruce Willis. It was the episode when he was going to LaMaz classes with her an the instructor told the expectant moms to contract a muscle and the men were supposed to find out which muscle it was. Bruce Willis started down at her barefeet poking and proding to find the muscle tensed and ended up tickling her. I think she starts laughing and then moves her foot and then says 'That tickles, I'm extremely ticklish."

In any case, the actress Brooke Adams gets it a couple of times in the '80s.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back