• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What do the feather's think...?

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
Well, after a request from SecretTickler to try some different ways of writing (or as Dan put it, writing in a "demented, kinky, caffeine-induced sleep-deprivation hysteria sort of way" which is probably more accurate) we have…. umm, something they can probably use to lock me away. Oh well, nothing ventured and all that. Enjoy.

Somewhere, somewhere close by, I can feel it. My Mistress is preparing her latest victim; visiting torments on her earthly body they could not have conceived possible. And soon, soon it shall be my turn, my time, soon I shall be brought forth into the light once more.

I can feel her, my Mistress, so close now I can almost see through her eyes as she works on her conquest. Her excitement, her pride, her passion, her energy and desire flicker like a flame in the cold dark, luring me closer as a moth to a candle. Her mind normally so dark shines like the sun, a joy in her work calling to me.

I can feel her, my Mistress’s victim, and soon my victim too. A vague shape in the world now, but soon, ah, soon to be so much more. Her panic, her desperation, her helplessness and her anger pulsing, calling through the night to me. And as always, underneath it all, a sense of joy, of excitement that mirrors that of my Mistress, a confusion at her body’s betrayal of her mind that can only be resolved with acceptance. Over it all, her laughter, clear and pure even through the black velvet that surrounds me, a small piece of heaven that must experience hell if it is to thrive.

Finally I feel my prison, this suffocating blackness that I embrace willingly for her, shift around me, light streaming in and bathing my soul as she stands above me, terrible and beautiful, granting me respite, granting me life and purpose once more. Her hands caress me gently and pull me upwards, bringing me to her face as I trace her exquisite features, gently moving over her perfection as she sighs at my touch. A moment shared, a need that can never be answered before she turns to the task at hand, offering to others what she cannot experience herself.

I feel the girl below, her spirit at war with itself as she seeks balance between the sins of the flesh and purity of the soul, a balance she will discover only with our help. Her body is outlined clear below me, the flow of her blood strong and clear to me as I see her outlined in silver, her very skin burning with the force of the conflict within her.

No words, never words once I am drawn, nothing to interfere with the solemnity of this moment. Down, down, ever closer I am moved, held securely between her fingers as I approach, starting at the head as I run a touch so delicate she barely recognises it’s existence over her skin, something else that will soon change. A flick of the wrist and I skitter over the neck, right, left, right, left, taping out a marching song for her body to learn, a song that will turn to symphony by evenings end. Already she adds the first aria, a gentle lilt as she twists and turns, fighting the inevitable with commendable determination.

Of course it does not matter, she can fight all she likes but her surrender is inevitable. Like the rising tide it builds, every moment, every motion, every caress I place against her bringing that one all-encompassing instant ever closer. As with all those before her, she starts the dance, a dance I know intimately, every step every breath a familiar, comforting presence as I sweep over her bare ribs and chest. My Mistresses touch is, as ever, exquisite, her timing perfect as she moves her victim onwards and upwards. So practiced is she I simply drift at her command, no need yet to add anything further as I drift down over hips and thighs. The girl’s heart soars for a moment as the thing she at once desires and fears is offered to her for the briefest of instants, a taste only for now she must wait and endure.

From the delicate touch that holds me I feel the shift, the change in purpose and intent as she fires me over a knee and shin, coming to rest against bare sole. All gentleness vanishes like the morning mist as I’m slid between toes, and I react as my Mistress desires. Flaring up and out, a cobra poised to strike, my points slipping around and in every ticklish place as slowly, oh so slowly, I start to slide in and out of those untouched spots. My world narrows, view shifting as I become trapped between the two of them: my Mistress on one side, a sheet of flame to me now as her own desire flairs, her victim on the other, a shinning silver beacon so bright it hurts to be so close.

Faster and faster I move, shifting my own tips as fast as I can, each touch radiating a fresh pulse of sensation through her body, ripples spreading out and up as if a stone had been dropped in a pool of mercury. It is a beautiful sight and I wish I could share it with my Mistress, but that is one thing I know cannot be.

She turns me round, trapping my fronds between her fingers as she scratches a design so intricate even I cannot follow it’s lines on the girl’s soles. For now I can do nothing but wait, my own talents held in check by the fingers around me, and so I watch. Watch as this latest victim builds quickly towards her limit, her heart pounding, blood rushing through her as she gasps for air. Watch as her body shifts in its bonds, her movements becoming less those of escape and more those of desire. Watch as she begins the final journey, the same journey they all take that can only have one destination. Acceptance.

Her body stretches, becoming an unpainted canvas for me to decorate, and I find myself twisted around, racing over her stomach, flying up over her breasts to her neck, swirling round her throat and shoulders, around her armpits then down her sides, across her ribs and stomach, dipping low into her navel and down again. Walking over her hips, then starting the cycle over, pushing her closer and closer with every stroke. Her heart races, her breathing goes shallow and I see her every detail outlined in silver, pulsing, needing what we can offer her.

Mistress, as always, is as aware of this as I and now, instead of sweeping up her stomach once more, I find myself heading down, brushing gently over her mound, and now I feel my own weakness come up once more. Just as the need, the desire and eventually longing of her victims seems to be inevitable, so is this. I know I should prolong this moment, when they’re caught between two world, punishment and pleasure so deliciously intertwined, but I can’t. I try, every time I try, and every time I fail. Their need calls to me and almost involuntarily I caress their skin, teasing and tantalising their cores while reaching, reaching out and up with a single probing tip, waiting.

There, Mistress sweeps me up and the tip I’d extended comes into contact with her victim’s nub. It is as if molten metal has been poured on her as a great wave of gold breaks and washes over the silver outline of her body, a beauty beyond description, beyond imagination.

I feel my Mistress pull me up, the body receding below me into the darkness, fading from a vision of indescribable beauty to a dim gleam of gold, and then even that is lost to me. The soft folds of my prison wrap around me once more, a single touch from her my reward as she runs a finger along my length, brushing my fronds back into position with the same care and affection she always grants me after such a session. Just as the final wrap of fabric descends I hear a voice, the victim’s voice echoing through my Mistress to me, the words the same as they all use and words that will stay with me as I sleep.

“Thank you…”

Interesting, and well written, BOFH. :D

I've seen stories told by a narrator, stories from the point of view of the ler, stories from the point of view of the lee, and even stories from the point of view of a third party observer. But never before a story from the point of view of the feather. :D

i agree with milagros. this was quite interesting reading this story from a feather's point of view. that took some imagination! great work!

primetime said:
that took some imagination!

Nah just enough Red Bull to reach lethal levels :D

Thanks folks, slightly worryingly this one just seemed to come easily, which is something I'd prefer not to dwell on for fear of my sanity. Now where to go from here?

I really like this. Very interesting and very well written. A nice perspective.

regards

R.

I really, really liked this one. It's a refreshing break and a unique literary device. Your description of writing this reminds me of when I wrote the Conscience Trilogy from the perspective of the inner voice...tons of coffee and a real reach for inspiration.

Thanks for the time you put into this story, it's very good. :cool:

It's not a product of insanity, or red bull IMO...but of true talent. You're one of the only writers here who can just keep on coming up with new ways to tell the same story and make it *interesting* to read.

So yeah, I loved this, lol. Some sort of cross-over story featuring the feather and the Racoon would be (hilariously) superb. You may need some more Red Bull for that one though, m8 ;)

Keep it up :D

AT

So when are you getting your own story section already?

Nicely done! Just when I think there are no new angles you amaze me again.

What the?!

How did I miss this one!?!
Oh well, glad I read it now:D
That is excellent caffeine+ induced story writing there!

I really liked the angle you took, that the feather and the victim were submissive to the Mistress above. Impressive.

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.
It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed.
The hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning.
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Woah, lots of replies to reply too, best get going.

SexyGameDesigns – Thanks, coming from you that’s a real compliment.

Dave2112 – I’ve been trying to remember who the heck wrote the Conscience stuff, that was damn fine work man, be nice to revisit it sometime (hint, hint). Oh, and you’re welcome.

Admiral Trouser – Ask and ye may receive. Clicky clicky. As for the first couple of lines of your post, what can I say? Umm, shucks and thanks, ‘tis appreciated, though the “true talent” bit isn’t something I personally agree with.

Morning Angel - (Very dodgy comment about new angles censored for good taste). Oh, and as with all creative stuff, it is the reaction of others to that work that encourages further efforts. Or, to put it another way, it’s feedback like this that keeps me looking for new stuff to write.

Tommytikl – Must have been caffeine- browsing mate ;) I’m kind of thinking of doing a counterpoint to this one from the mistresses point of view, might be interesting but I haven’t got all the details sorted out in my head yet.

And just in general, a big thank you to everyone for their kind, generous and generally ego-boosting comments. It’s much appreciated folks, especially when it breaks up the dull tedium of the work day from Heck. :D Of course the only problem with such praise is you encourage the creation of Really Odd Sequels (tm) like this.

I’ve been trying to remember who the heck wrote the Conscience stuff, that was damn fine work man, be nice to revisit it sometime (hint, hint). Oh, and you’re welcome.

They're still around in the Archives. Just go to TMF Story Archives and all three are in my dark, dusty 'lil corner. :cool:

Dave2112 said:

They're still around in the Archives. Just go to TMF Story Archives and all three are in my dark, dusty 'lil corner. :cool:

:bowing: :bowing: :bowing:

You know...*evil pause*... there's surely scope there for a part 4... *runs for cover*

Max - thanks man, coming from you that means a lot

Ayla - :blush:

I just loved the Conscience series! I’ve become so spoiled by being able to find so many wonderful stories right here on TMF. don’t ever stop!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back