• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hannah of TC Video

tickler_n_black

1st Level Blue Feather
rthannah.JPG

1) Do you consider yourself to be slightly, moderately, or extremely ticklish?

I consider myself to be extremely ticklish!

2) When you are not being tickled, do you like the thought of being tickled mercilessly? or hate the thought?

It depends on my mood, sometimes I like the thought and other times I dread it.

3) Do you like being tickled while it's actually happening?

At first I do, then when it gets to the point of pain I feel like I would like to break loose and do the same to the tickler.

4) Do you think back and like the tickling after its over?

Yeah, I actually do, I like it because I know deep down inside that I am going to get my revenge and become a vengeful tickler myself.

5) Do you find it fun and amusing to tickle other people non-stop?

EXTREMELY! THAT IS THE BESSSSSSTTTT PART!

6) Who do you prefer to tickle more, men or women? Why?

To be honest I think I would love to tickle a man more. When I think of a man I think masculine, strong, stern. Tickling a man gives me a feeling of superiority over him especially when he is tied down and unable to get away. He would be at my mercy and I would be in total control! With a women it is different the woman is feminine and vulnerable and it is a different feeling for me tickling a women.

7) Any childhood memories of tickling or being tickled?

YES! Let me tell you, when I was a teen abouuuttt 13 years of age. I remember a boy at school who I had a crush on started messing around with me and began to tickle me. He tickled me so much, too much to the point that tears started to flow. I could not stop him because I was soooo weak and in so much pain that my limbs could not force him off of me. It is so weird because as much as I wanted him to stop I also wanted it to continue.

8) What thoughts go through your mind just seconds before you are about to be tickled?

"Ohhhhhh, what goes through my mind?" The anticipation of it!

9) What are your favorite foods?

Strawberries, chocolate, Asian foods like egg roll wraps, pancit, lumpia, anything yummy!

10) Your favorite sport to play?

Wrestling in oils, or mud with a male or female!

11) Since doing a tickling video, do you think about tickling more than you used to?

Definately, I think I like it even more, I just got a kick out of it I love the fact that I was able to get back and become the tickler myself! That is the bbbbbeeeeessssstttttttt!

12) What is the absolute most ticklish part on your body?

My neck, stomach, and the area between my legs just before my private area.

13) What were your first thoughts when first approached to do a tied and tickled video? Had you ever heard of such a thing?

I have never heard of tickling videos before. At first I thought hmmm this is weird but interesting I wanted to find out more.

14) If science created a tickle pill (that would tickle your entire body from inside for 5 minutes, and would not quit until 5 minutes were up), would you take it? Why or why not?

Yes, I would take it because being tickled and being unable to stop the exploding sensational feeling is very cool. I have been tickled before but never tied up and tickled by someone I do not know. It was invigorating to me. I would definatly take the pill because it would be a altruistic high and a fun out of this world high.

15) Would you sneak that pill into someone else's food? Who's food and why?

HECK YEAH!!!!! I know a few people in this world who just need to lighten up and if I got my hands on a pill that could do this you bet your life I would do that and sit back and enjoy!

Hannah of www.ticklingwomen.net

Last edited:
I love the model's views

Please keep up this trend. I have always LOVED the model questionaire on their ticklishness and their videos. I for one will be forwarding my money to you TIB, keep up the good work!

Another fine interview. I greatly enjoy this thread. I hope it continues.

Mitch

i agree. i love interviews too. it's cool to see how these women think about tickling.

If she's still looking for a man to tickle, Phatteus is always available!!

Great interviews, TIB

Hey TC! I love these interviews!! One extremely small thing....I prefer hearing memories AFTER childhood (it creeps me out a bit thinking of kids...sorry!)...could you perhaps instead ask the question more like:

Any memories of being tickled? or Before these videos what's the most you can remember ever been tickled? Or even better, before these videos what's the most you've ever been tickled by a guy? How about a girl?

Chances are they'll remember a childhood memory anyway (at least that's been my experience). It's just the thing I really want to hear most about their tickling experiences is SINCE they've grown up and become so hot, with the guys (or girls) they go out with, hang with, flirt or fool around with, basically, how tickling comes into play in their lives.

Having said that, I love her answer, I love that the guy had a crush on her!

And thanks for the great work, regardless! Hope you don't mind me asking about this...it's VERY minor!!!!

An

nontkl, thanks. :)
i'll try and remember to reword the particular question for you.
i don't like the idea of "adults tickling kids" either. (unless is absolutely innocent like a mother tickling her infant briefly)

that question was actually meant to ask them about "kids tickling kids" for fun, not sexuality.
but i can see where it could be taken in a weird way. :)

sooo much fun to read....

Thanks a lot for the interviews!!!!
Maybe Hannah is tickling a man in the future???

kalumet72

TIB, if you ever do another F/M scene, could you please have Hannah do it? The fact that she so wants to do it makes it really sexy and she is already an expert tickler (I have a clip of her ticking Evelyn, a cute asian girl and she's incredible).

Yeah, I SECOND that about having Hannah do a F/M scene!!!!

She would be FANTASTIC at it!

please please please! :)

its been about 2 years so ... here's a bump for new people who haven't seen this.

:bump:

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back