• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ticklish Nerd (F/F) part 4

primetime

Verified
in case anyone was wondering if there was going to be another part, here it is! i thank all those who like this particular series and i hope you enjoy this one! also want to let you out there know that if you are a fan of my "Behind the Walls" series, i am thinking about bringing it back. also, thanks for all of those who have voted for me for a Golden feather award! enjoy the story. feedback always welcomed.

it has been a week since Karina and her friends were tickled tortured by Esmerelda. she fumed at the thought that the little nerd forced her to beg for release. Karina sat in her room thinking about the incident. she remembered herself being tied down to her own bed, stripped, then tickled tortured by Esmerelda. her eyes closed as the memories flooded her mind. she remembered when Esmerelda tickled her between her legs and had to beg Esmerelda to bring her to orgasm. Karina's eyes opened up again and were filled with rage. the worst thing about it was that there was a video tape of the ordeal. she promised to herself that Esmerelda was going to pay dearly.

the phone rang and Karina snapped out of her trance. as she walked over to where the phone was, she saw the feather on top of her dresser. she smiled as she picked it up and twirled it between her fingers as she picked up the phone. "Hello? oh, hi Tanya. yeah, i'm just sitting here doing nothing. what? oh shit! that's right! we have to do some work on our paper!....okay, i'll meet you at the library! bye."

Karina walked out of her room in a hurry. she had forgotten that she had to go to the library to do some research on her term paper. she made it to the library and saw Tanya and Vanessa waiting for her. she made it to them and they hugged each other and then walked downstairs to the library's basement. they knew that there was some study rooms down there, plus the information they needed was also in the library basement. they walked down the stairs and opened the door. they saw the shelves of books lined up and they walked passed them until they got to a table. they placed their books down and got to work. each one of them at one time or another got up to go to the book shelves and find some books. 2 hours passed by and they were hard at work.

"i cant believe we have to do this crap! shouldnt we be at some pub or something?" Tanya complained.

"i know! but this paper is due next Wednesday and we just started. why do professors give us 15 page research papers? i mean, what is the freakin point??!!" Karina yelled.

"you know they want to torture our minds. they have nothing else to do!" Vanessa chimed in.

"i know! hey Tanya, can you go grab that one book we need to get to the next part?" Karina asked.

"sure, be right back!" Tanya said with a smile.

Karina and Vanessa stared at the piles of books that were on the table. both looked at each other and looked sad. then Vanessa threw a little piece of paper at Karina. Karina looked at her and threw the paper back. soon, both girls were throwing paper at each other and laughing. then Karina picked up her pen.

"on guard!" Karina shouted at Vanessa.

"so, you want to play rough huh?" Vanessa replied as she picked up her pen. "the force is strong with me!"

"dont ever underestimate the POWER of the dark side!" Karina shouted back, doing her best to imitate Darth Vader's voice. then she made the humming sound of a lightsaber.

"NEVER! i'll never join you!" Vanessa shouted back, humming the lightsaber sound as well.

"then i guess i'll never tell you the secret about me..." Karina said, her eyes looking silly.

"what secret is that?" Vanessa smiled back playfully.

"Vanessa........I........AM YOUR MOTHER!!!!" Karina said, clenching her fist.

both girls started laughing at each other. they really needed that laugh as their paper was getting quite stressful. as they laughed at each other, they saw Tanya rushing back towards them. her eyes were wide open as though she saw a ghost.

"what's with you? did you get the book?" Karina asked.

"NO! but you will never guess what i found! or should i say, WHO i found!" Tanya said.

"who?" Vanessa asked.

"take a wild guess....." Tanya told them, her eyes giving them the look of the answer is so obvious.

Karina's eyes opened wide. "is it Tyler?"

"NO!!!!!! take another guess!" Tanya screamed back.

"no way! it cant be.....Esmerelda?" Karina said, her eyes closing to slits.

"YES!!!!!" Tanya said excitedly.

"that little nerd is here? but then again, this place is nerd heaven." Vanessa chimed in.

"i say we should pay her a little visit, and perhaps do some research on her body, if you know what i mean..." Karina smiled.

the three girls nodded to each other and began to sneak over to where Tanya saw Esmerelda. they quietly sneaked through the rows of books, until Tanya stopped them. they hunched behind the books and peered through the shelf. in their sights was Esmerelda, who sat at a table, with a pile of books. she was busy doing her homework, focusing on the task at hand. she had no idea that three women were staring at her. Karina couldnt take it anymore. she wanted to really punish the little nerd. Karina stepped around the shelf and approached Esmerelda, along with Tanya and Vanessa.

"Hello Esmerelda. remember us?" Karina said while placing her hand on Esmerelda's shoulder.

Esmerelda turned around startled and grew frightened at who she saw. she had managed to avoid these three girls since she tickled them. she tried to stand up, but Karina forced her back to her seat and soon Tanya and Vanessa surrounded the table. Esmerelda was really worried now.

"what? dont you want to say hello? we missed you Esmerelda." Karina told her.

"please....please leave me alone." Esmerelda whimpered.

"oh no! after what you did to us, i think we need to have a talk. get up and go over to that study room." Karina commanded.

"i dont want to. please Karina, please leave me alone!" Esmerelda said with fear in her voice.

"i said GET UP! if you make any noise, i will beat your little ass so badly, no one will recognize your remains. get up and get going!" Karina yelled.

Esmerelda got up and began to walk to the study room. she knew she was in deep trouble. her mind raced with fear as she knew that Karina and her crew were going to torment her. she also knew that by going into the study room, no one could hear her scream as the rooms were almost soundproof. loud screams would only sound muffled coming from the rooms. she entered the study room and Karina forced her to sit on the edge of the table. tears began to form in her eyes as she saw her tormentors staring at her, and then locking the study room door. she was trapped and there was nowhere to run, nowhere to hide.

"so Esmerelda, how's life? have you been enjoying yourself ever since you decided to tickle us?" Karina asked.

"please leave me alone......" Esmerelda began to whimper.

"leave you alone? leave you alone? after you had some football players tie us down, and then have YOU tickle us? YOU tormented our bodies? you know Esmerelda, payback is a bitch! now, i want you to tell us where that videotape is. i bet you watch it and get off on it dont you?" Karina asked.

"please Karina, leave me alone....." Esmerelda begged.

"leave me alone! leave me alone! cant you say something else?!!! you are pissing me off right now!" Karina yelled.

"i'm sorry......i just want to go home....." Esmerelda sobbed.

"no no no no NO! we will not have any crybabies here!" Karina yelled as she removed Esmerelda's glasses from her face. "did you really think you could get away from tickling us? i think we should return the favor. in fact, i am so pissed off from what you did to us, i am going to give you a choice." Karina told her.

"what is it?" Esmerelda asked, knowing that she was screwed either way.

"either we kick your ass brutally or we can tickle you. so, do you want your teeth busted out, or should we tickle you as long as we want?" Karina smiled.

Esmerelda's head dropped. she knew she wasnt going to win in this deal. she knew what choice she had to make, even though she knew it was going to be a long night. "tickle me......." she whispered.

"what? i cant hear you!" Karina taunted.

"TICKLE ME!!!!" Esmerelda yelled, then started crying again.

"well, since you insist......." Karina laughed, then nodded her head to Tanya and Vanessa.

Tanya and Vanessa went to work. Vanessa grabbed her wrists and pulled them over Esmerelda's head, then forced Esmerelda to lay on her back. they moved her body on the table, so now she her body fit completely on the table. Karina held down the wrists, and Tanya held her ankles. Vanessa was first to torment Esmerelda. they all decided where they were going to torment her at. Vanessa would tickle the upperbody, Tanya at the feet, and Karina gets the "special" parts. Vanessa got up on the table and straddled Esmerelda. she stared into her fear filled eyes.

"please....please let me go...." Esmerelda begged.

Vanessa laughed as she then placed her fingers into Esmerelda's armpits and tickled HARD. her fingers dug deep into the hollows and Esmerelda exploded immediately.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TICKLES!!! TICKLES!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Karina, Tanya and Vanessa all laughed at Esmerelda's hysterical laughter. Karina and Tanya egged on Vanessa you was tickling furiously in Esmerelda's armpits. her fingers danced away at the soft flesh, but the t-shirt that Esmerelda was wearing kept getting in the way. Vanessa then pulled off the t-shirt, leaving Esmerelda in her bra. Vanessa now had total access to Esmerelda's ticklish flesh. she then ran her nails lightly along the sides and Esmerelda began to giggle hysterically. then she plunged her fingers into the ribs and Esmerelda howled with laughter.

"tickle tickle!" Vanessa taunted.

" OOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHEHEHEHEHE!"

Vanessa kept it up as her fingers made their way to the soft tummy of Esmerelda. her index finger then poked deep into Esmerelda's belly button and all Esmerelda could do was nothing but laugh. she hated being tickled. she tried her best to squirm and wiggle, but it was no use. they had her pinned down and there was no escape. she felt Vanessa's fingers do their dirty work on her tender ticklish flesh. she felt them go up and down her sides, dig into her ribcage, scrabble wildly in her smooth hollows and poke her cute little belly button. Esmerelda's eyes closed shut and she just endured the tickling. her voice was already getting hoarse as Vanessa tickled her very hard and didnt ever seem to let up. Esmerelda's mind was already turning to mush. she didnt realize it, but she was tickled by Vanessa for an hour. sweat was already forming on her body, and her mouth was hurting from laughing for so long. Vanessa stopped her tickling and got up off of Esmerelda. Esmerelda gasped for air, but then fear ran up her spine as she felt Tanya tapping on the bottom of her shoes.

"i wonder what is inside these shoes?" Tanya taunted. her fingers tapped the soles of the shoes.

Esmerelda wiggled her feet as she knew they were next. they were by far her most ticklish spot. she began to whimper as she felt her shoelaces come undone and pulled out. a chill coarsed through her body as she felt her shoes being pulled off. she shuddered with fear as she heard her shoes hit the floor with a thud.

"not my feet....." Esmerelda whimpered.

"hmmmmmmm! i am dying to find out what is in these socks!" Tanya laughed as she then began to peel the socks off.

Esmerelda began to sob as she felt her white cotton socks come off her heels, then her arches, then the meaty balls of her feet, then finally, her short, chubby, cute little toes were exposed. she began to wiggle her toes in anticipation of their impending torture.

"my my my!!!! PIGGIES!!!!! she has PIGGIES!!!! i bet they are TICKLISH piggies!!!!" Tanya laughed.

Vanessa then grabbed a sock of Esmerelda. "here, let her taste her own feet!" she said while shoving the sock into Esmerelda's mouth.

Esmerelda almost gagged on her sock. her feet didnt stink, but the thought of her sock being in her mouth made her gag. she tried to spit out the sock.

"you spit that sock out, you lose your two front teeth!" Karina threatened.

Esmerelda began to cry. she kept her sock in her mouth and awaited what was sure to be pure ticklish hell on her soft feet. she didnt have to wait long as Tanya raked her nails up and down her soles. she couldnt laugh aloud because she couldnt spit out the sock. she valued her teeth more. her muffled laughter filled the room as Tanya played with her soft feet. Tanya was enjoying herself. she loved how soft Esmerelda's feet are. Tanya never told anyone, but she had a thing for women's feet. sometimes she would stare at Karina's or Vanessa's feet and always hoped she could "service" them, but figured she would be considered "wierd". but now, she had Esmerelda's feet at her mercy. she loved how her finger sank into the delicate arch and the hysterical laughter that followed. she was mesmerized by the wiggling toes as she tickled the arches. she then traced the tip of her nail and made patterns all over the meaty balls of Esmerelda's feet. Esmerelda went crazy as she felt the nails dance on her tiny feet. then she felt Tanya go after her toes. Tanya dug her fingers into the warm, soft toe crevices and enjoyed hearing the muffled laughter. Tanya played with the chubby little toes for a long time, but when she ran her tongue on the bottom of Esmerelda's toes, not only did she enjoy hearing the ticklish laughter, but she was getting wet herself. Esmerelda's feet tasted so sweet and she was going to lick and suck all the flavor from her feet.

Vanessa and Karina stared at their friend and noticed that she was truly getting into sucking, kissing and tickling the helpless feet of Esmerelda. they both were getting turned on at this point. Karina licked her lips at the sight of Tanya sucking the big toe of Esmerelda and got wet just by looking at the saliva covered big toe of Esmerelda. she wanted her turn now.

"my turn!" Karina said.

Tanya stopped her sucking and smiled. now she was going to watch Karina go to work. she first removed the bra and stared at Esmerelda's petite breasts. she coudlnt wait to go to work on those cute little mounds. then Karina unbuttoned the jeans of Esmerelda and then with Tanya's help, pulled the jeans off, leaving Esmerelda in her panties. with one quick swipe, the panties were gone too, exposing Esmerelda's womanhood.

"lookie, lookie! looks like someone is letting the hair grow back. what cute little hairs..." Karina laughed. she remembered when she shaved Esmerelda and wished she could do it again. but, the sight of Esmerelda's pubic hair turned her on. she was going to have a lot of fun.

Esmerelda turned red. she was naked and at the mercy of these women. she shuddered when she felt Karina tweaked her nipples. then she began to giggle as she felt Karina's fingers lightly circle around her soft brown nipples and it tickled. soon, Karina tickled the breasts and Esmerelda moaned and laughed. the sock was still in her mouth and it was getting wet from her saliva. Esmerelda closed her eyes and laughed. she felt Karina's strong, yet soft hands squeeze and tickle her breasts. she hated being tickled, but in her own mind, it was getting her own body horny. she hated this feeling. she didnt want to be excited from tickle torture. as she fought the feelings of lust, Esmerelda felt Karina's tongue licking her breasts and nipples, which turned hard.

"oooooooooh!!! looks like little nerdy girl likes this!" Karina laughed as she stared at the nipples.

Esmerelda blushed and resumed her hysterical laughter as Karina tormented her breasts by squeezing their undersides. she bucked her body but Karina straddled her now. Karina resumed her nipple licking and was getting more and more horny. it would blow her mind if she could make this little nerd cum all over the table. she then turned her attention to Esmerelda's womanhood. she smiled evilly as she saw small drops of moisture forming on the "lips".

"i wonder if this pussy is ticklish....." Karina said.

Esmerelda then felt Karina's fingers lightly tickle her in her pubic hair area. she immediately laughed hysterically as that area was really sensitive. her body bucked wildly as Karina played with the little hairs.

"oh, this pussy is sensitive!!!" Karina yelled as she continued her pubic hair tickling.

Esmerelda closed her eyes and endured the tickling. Tanya and Vanessa stared at Karina as she tickled Esmerelda's mound. thye both looked on with lust and wanted to see Karina really torment Esmerelda. Karina then lowered her head and used the tip of her tongue to lick the lips of the mound and grew excited when Esmerelda moaned. she continued her licking and her own wetness grew. in Karina's mind, she loved the thought of licking and tasting such pleasure. in Esmerelda's mind, this was pure torment, but felt suprisingly wonderful. she still wanted it to stop as she knew she was attracted to men and she didnt want to have a woman or a man at this time to be doing this to her body. but feelings of lust took over and soon she was on edge. she tried to fight the feelings, but when Karina licked her clit softly over and over again, she exploded. her back arched in the air and she let the orgasm wash over her. Karina enjoyed this as well as she felt the love juices come out of the mound. Karina was lightheaded now. she got up off of Esmerelda and sat down in chair. Tanya and Vanessa were also feeling lightheaded after what they just witnessed. Tanya saw the love juices on the table and she wanted to bring herself off right then and there.

"i have to go to the bathroom!" Tanya yelled as she ran out of the room.

"so do i!!!" Vanessa yelled.

Karina watched both of them leave. she saw Esmerelda laying on the table, moaning and trying to recover from the vicious tickling and thunderous orgasm. Karina then reached inside her pants and brought herself to orgasm. minutes passed and Tanya walked back in the room, followed by Vanessa. they stared at a still weakened Esmerelda and smiled.

"now you little nerd, GET OUT!" Karina yelled.

Esmerelda could barely move. she sat up and slowly got up off the table. she reached for her pants, but Karina grabbed them along with her panties.

"these are mine now!" Karina yelled.

Tanya then grabbed Esmerelda's shoes and socks. "and these are mine!"

Vanessa grabbed the bra. "sorry, this is mine now!"

"what am i supposed to wear?" Esmerelda asked.

"you still have your shirt. plus, you have a jacket dont you? it is very cold tonight and you dont want to catch a cold. GET OUT!" Karina screamed.

Esmerelda began to cry as she walked to the door. she was so humiliated. she put her t-shirt on and ran to her table where she had been studying. she was happy to see no one else was around. she grabbed her jacket and tied it around her waist. while tears fell from her eyes, she grabbed her books then was about to leave.

"one more thing.....you tell ANYONE about this and i swear what happened tonight will be noting compared to what i will do to you later!!!" Karina threatened.

Esmerelda sobbed as she walked away. she tried to keep her composure as she left the library. it was late at night and she noticed a few students looking at her as she walked barefoot out the door. she was so embarrassed. she ran home and cried at what happened to her this late night at the library. her soft feet ran across the freezing concrete and she wished that this ordeal would end. she felt more ashamed that she actually kind of liked the orgasm she had. she had never felt one that powerful. she ran harder, trying to erase the memory from her mind.

Karina, Tanya and Vanessa sat back in the study room, staring at the pool of love juice that was still on the table. none of them wanted to admit they were turned on from what happened, but knew that each other were. they got up and left the room. they went back to their table and picked up their books. they were done for the night. as they walked out of the library, Vanessa made a comment.

"hey, we never did ask her where the videotape was." Vanessa said.

"oh yeah! well, we will NEXT time!" Karina replied.

all three girls smiled as they couldnt wait for the next time they were going to torment their poor little ticklish nerd.

so, what do you think? there will be more to come! feedback always welcomed and appreciated.

Get her again, tickle her all night and day:D That was great! I love the foot licking and sucking of the toes, great stuff, all 4 stories are amazing:D

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back