• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

REPOST: "Boy, Are Those Asian Women Ticklish!"

Rockauthor

TMF Master
TIA CARRERE/LUCY LIU/

KELLY HU (Martial Law)

Starring in

“Boy, Are Those Asian Women Ticklish!”

(ticklish celebrity fiction)

Monsieur Chatouiller was a well-known beautician who worked in Beverly Hills. He hailed from Paris, France and many called him “The Beautician to the Stars”. This outspoken Frenchman stood a modest 5’ 10” and was very thin. He wore a thick moustache that matched his platinum bleached blonde hair that he wore in a ponytail.

For years Monsieur Chatouiller gained popularity in Tinsel Town, fascinating the Hollywood elite with his innovative and coveted creations in the world of beauty, such as: snail skin body wraps (which were proven to greatly slow down aging), hair tonics made from bullfrog oil, and he even invented a type of press-on nails that had microchips built into them, displaying graphics like a screensaver.

When celebrities came into his salon, Monsieur Chatouiller welcomed them with a personality that made them feel comfortable telling him their wildest secrets. And he shared some of his own interesting escapades as well.

But not even his closest friends knew what the 41 year-old immigrant did in his private life. For Monsieur Chatouiller was an avid connoisseur of tickling women. Whether it was with stiff feathers, raspberries, backscratchers, or fingernails, the Frenchman reveled in exploiting the exposed and vulnerable body of an extremely ticklish female victim.

More specifically though, Monsieur Chatouiller loved to tickle Asian women. In his many tickling experiences over the years, he found Asian women to be the most ticklish women in the whole world¾especially on the bottoms of their cute little feet.

When he was younger, just starting out as a beautician, Monsieur Chatouiller had more than his share of opportunities to practice his tickling techniques on an unsuspecting Oriental angel:

¾that attractive Filipino mother and daughter who couldn’t stop squirming in their seats while Chatouiller used a pumice, during a pedicure stone, on their sensitive soles .

¾Suzie Arikawa, that drop-dead gorgeous Japanese girl, who the insatiable Frenchman dated for a couple of years. He had a habit of grabbing her bare feet (whenever there was an opportunity) and offering nice, long foot massages. “Oh no, sweetheart! I’m too ticklish on my feet! That would be torture for me” was her anxious response, and it was like music to Chatouiller’s ears.

¾the Chinese prostitutes he hired from time to time to satisfy his tickling urges. Monsiuer Chatouiller would tie them to chairs and then with a backscratcher he’d skillfully, mercilessly tickle the girls’ bare, elevated soles, making them scream with ticklish laughter.

But he never fulfilled his longtime dream of tying up and tickle-torturing a famous Asian woman¾until now. He had to know if a celebrity would be too sophisticated to be ticklish or would they be just as hopelessly ticklish as the average woman, under his cruel fingertips.

As fate would have it, one Friday afternoon, actresses Tia Carrere, Lucy Liu, and Kelly Hu walked into Monsieur Chatouiller’s salon for a facial. The elated Frenchman rolled out the red carpet for the three Oriental dreamgirls, and they were more than happy to see him, too.

He remembered the sexy Lucy Liu from TV’s Ally McBeal, the babe-alicious Kelly Hu from the CBS action drama Martial Law, and the tantalizingly good-looking Tia Carrere from TV‘s Relic Hunter.

“It’s so cool to meet you, Monsieur Chatouiller”, complemented Tia Carrere.

“Yeah. We’ve heard so much about you,” added Lucy Liu.

“Likewise, Madame. It is an honor to have such a lovely trio of ladies in my humble establishment,” The Frenchman romanced, with a twinkle in his eye.

“I really love those beauty inventions of yours. They’re really clever and cute,” said Kelly Hu.

Tia and Lucy both responded in agreement with her. And that was when Monsieur Chatouiller’s eyebrows raised with a brainstorm. An invention! Of ’course! He had to think fast about what kind of invention he would need to design to get these irresistible Asian beauties into the perfect TICKLE TRAP.

“Merci,” he meekly accepted, “As a matter of fact I am working on my latest invention and since you ladies speak so kindly of me I would like the three of you to be the first to try it out.”

“Wow! That’s sound great! I’d love to be the first to try out one of your new inventions,” praised Kelly Hu.

“Me, too. Way cool!” Tia Carrere approved.

“How long do you think it’ll be before it’s finshed?” Lucy Liu asked.

“It shall be ready for unveiling in about a month,” said Monsieur Chatouiller.

“We can’t wait!” They all agreed.

For the next three weeks Monsieur Chatouiller burned the midnight oil as he worked to develop the ultimate tickle torture device. He decided to disguise his contraption as an electric pedicure machine.

A week later, Monsieur Chatouiller’s impeccable invention was complete. And those three incredibly beautiful Asian darlings returned to the Frenchman’s salon. Chatouiller couldn’t believe how heavenly the trio was as they made themselves comfortable in his establishment.

Tia wore a cute, black tanktop with a lavender mini-skirt and heels. Kelly had on a sexy, yellow bodysuit with a “V” shaped neckline that was very revealing. And Lucy Liu was wearing a T-shirt that had a picture of the cast from her TV show printed on the front, and a tight pair of faded blue jeans.

Now was the time for the crafty Frenchman to move in for the kill. He wheeled out a cart that had a vinyl tarp covering its contents. The actresses’ faces lit up with curiosity. Then Monsieur Chatouiller removed the tarp to reveal three plastic objects. They were the size of a file box and were oval in shape, almost looking like compact bananas. There was a control panel on the side and a contoured sliding door opening on top.

“Voila!” He offered, “presenting the Chatouiller Pedicure in A Box.”

Monsieur Chatouiller relished in the reaction of the three women, which was a combination of wonder and apprehension.

“I’m very impressed, Monsiuer Chatouiller,“ applauded Kelly Hu.

“A pedicure machine? Gee, I hope it doesn’t tickle,” said Tia Carrere.

“Oooh, I know. I have the world’s most ticklish feet,” admitted Lucy Liu.

Bingo!

Monsiuer Chatouiller had his answer. A warm tingle of joy overtook his body. And the resourceful Frenchman worked quickly to relax the hesitant pretties. He began sweet-talking them in French (which makes all women melt) and asked them to remove their shoes and get into the salon chairs.

Their feet were all petite and creamy morsels of delicacy. Chatouiller was taken aback with how lovely their bare feet were. Both Lucy and Kelly had sexy, black toenail polish while Tia Carrere chose a luscious shade of pink. One by one their precious tootsies disappeared into the dimensions of their individual pedicure boxes.

The three Asian sweethearts all had looks of worry and a hint of ticklishness, which was exactly what Monsiuer Chatouiller was looking for. He then grabbed a remote from the counter and pointed it at the boxes.

“Are you ready?”

“Uh, yes,” the tense actress’ all squeaked, with a nervous giggle.

The mischievous Frenchman eagerly pressed the start button on the remote control and the pedicure machine was set in motion. Immediately the SUPER TICKLISH Asian women jumped two inches off their seats, their eyes almost popped out of their heads and their toes curled locked, tightly. The women all felt these silicone-like appendages moving like worms along the smooth and tender surfaces of their ticklish feet.

Tia Carrere, Lucy Liu, and Kelly Hu went berserk!

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HEY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AAAAAAAAAAAGH! M-M-MONSIUER CH-CH-CHATOUILLER! PLEASE STOP THIS HAHAHAHAHAHA MACHINE! IT’S EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK TICKLING MY FEET!” Kelly Hu wailed, squirming and writhing in her seat.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! OH GOD! OH GOD! OH GOD! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! THAT TICKLES! THAT TICKLES! MONSIUER CHATOUILLER! STOP THE MACHINE! IT’S HAHAHAHA EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH DRIVING ME CRAZY!” Lucy Liu shrieked, pounding her fists on the arms of her salon chair.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! STOP! STOP! STOP! AAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOP THIS FUCKING MACHINE!” Tia Carrere screamed, bucking up and down in her seat.

“I’m sorry, ladies. This is the first time I’ve used these things. I’m doing my best to disable them!” He lied, shouting over the din of the girls’ hysteria.

For then next twenty minutes Monsiuer Chatouiller pretended to try and stop the machines while he enjoyed watching the three famous Asian babes go insane with ticklish laughter. Oh did they cringe and holler and flail their arms. And finally Monsieur Chatouiller showed some mercy and stopped his tickling machines.

The sexy Asian girls were all exhausted and breathing heavily to catch their breath. Their raven hair was matted to their faces with sweat and the deceptive Frenchman apologized profusely for what had happened.

“Oh my god, I’ve never been tickled like that in my life! What the hell happen, Chatouiller?” Tia Carrere complained.

“That was torture! My feet are sooo ticklish!” Lucy Liu barked.

“You scared us half to death, Monsiuer Chatouiller. You have no idea how ticklish we are on our feet.” Kelly Hu rebuked.

Monsieur Chatouiller tried sweet-talking them with his native, romance tongue and put on the demeanor of a poor, ignorant immigrant. Lucky for him they all fell for it and decided to forgive the impish rascal this time. They each gave him a kiss as they exited Monsieur Chatouiller’s salon and as he watched the hot, young actresses walk away, the satisfied Frenchman smirked and thought to himself, Boy, are those Asian women ticklish!

THE END

FANTASTIC

FANTASTIC !!!

bOTH lUCY AND tIA ARE SO SEXYYYYYYY!!!!

i AM SURE THEY ARE GREAT TICKLEES AND EVEN BETTER SADISTIC TICKLERS!!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back