• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Couple of f/m scenes on UK digital TV lately

grippedchimp

2nd Level Yellow Feather
I was scanning through Digital Freeview in the UK and these two scenes popped up on FTN: A channel that mainly has UK Bravo shows on it. Anyway, here are the scenes...

Sin Cities
The presenter went to a bondage dungeon, trying out different positions. One of them had him lace-up contraption that resembles a body bag. His head and feet were only open, and the dom tickled his feet while he was trapped. They didn't show his feet, but he had a nice reaction.

World of Pain
I caught this last night. I think this episode is called "Instruments of Pain". Anyway, three blokes visited a "dungeon" where they had to go withstand three different tortures for as long as possible: Thumb-crushing, water torture, and geese licking their feet. Well, they didn't have geese for the later, but they did have a cute dungeon maiden tickle their bare feet in the stocks with a small feather. While this torture wasn't the most effective (no way, man!), the three lads all gave up under two minutes! Wimps :p One admitted to enjoying having his feet tickled by the girl, and one said he couldn't stand it due to his sensitive peds.

Now, the latter scene I liked because they did it at the London Dungeon, which is just a bus ride away for me! Hmm... must persuade some female friends to come along with me there...

On Sin Cities

Hey Gripped-

What was Ashley Hames' reaction to the tickling? I would love to hear what he said and did before, during and just after the tickling.

Thanks!!

UK digital sounds a lot better than the crap I get on Time Warner Cable of NYC. :D

Is there anyway us f/m fans can get a clip of those scenes?

I know that I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back