• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best. Girlfriend. Ever. Part 3 (m/f)

The Sean Man

1st Level Yellow Feather
Having lost a bet to me, my girlfriend is now tied to her bed, and awaiting a tickling from me....
#######

I sat in my chair next to the bed, calmly sipping my beer. Tonya was squirming on the bed, pulling her wrists and ankles to no avail. The ropes and scarves held her tight. And you couldn't pry that nervous smile off her face with a crowbar.
"hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, where to start."
Like I said before, she was excrutiatingly ticklish. A stiff breeze could hit her, and she'd be tickled.
I leaned forward then, and, catching her by surprise, I brushed the cold beer can against her side.
"EEK!"
I held the can verrrrry close to her skin again, watching her twist her body away as much as she could.
"Oh man, this beer is really cold," i teased. Then I touched it against her side again, brushing it up from her waist up to her ribs.
Was it a scream? A shriek? I couldn't be sure, but i do know for a fact that it came from between her clenched teeth.
This time I slid it up over the side of her ribs, over her skin just below her breasts, and down the other side.
She twisted both ways, a squeal coming from her lips.
"This...is...not...FAIR!" she said through those clenched teeth.
"Yes, my dear, but as I'm fond of saying, Life isn't fair."
I brushed it back across her ribs.
"Maybe next time you'll know better than to make a bet you can't win."
The beer can slid across her bare midriff. She sucked in her breath, hoping to put some space between her stomach and the beer can. It worked....till I lowered the can more :devil:
"Oooooooh GOD!" she giggled.
I lifted the can, and turning slightly, held it close to the inside of her knee.
Her head tilted forward, her eyes wide, knowing fully well what was coming next.
Touching the can to her soft skin, i slid it gently up the inside of her thigh.
This was a loud giggle coming from her now. She pulled with her legs, but they were held wide apart.
I slid it down the inside of her other thigh. She giggled, she struggles, she got....nowhere!
Taking a good gulp of beer, I set the can down on the bedside table. I stood, leaned over her, and traced a finger down her cleavage, down over her stomach.
"I think we'll start at the bottom and work our way up."
I moved to the foot of the bed. She was already wiggling her feet in protest.
"Are we done yet?" she begged.
"Not even close.....," I replied as i knelt before her feet. I wiggled my fingers close to her soles.
"Not even close."

TO BE CONTINUED.

#########

The Sean Man

:happyfloa

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back