• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jenny (TRUE)

phreakadelic

One summer evening, an impromptu gathering took place at my apartment. Sitting on the couch, the door opened to reveal my roommate, his girl friend, and a co-worker of his named Jenny. I had met Jenny before but never had an opportunity to do more than exchange pleasantries. Jenny was twenty-one and of Asian descent with dark hair cut in layers that fell to her chin. She stood 5’6”, with an admirable figure, clad in a white top and pants. Her brown eyes were hidden behind black rimmed glasses but nonetheless lit up a room with their vivacity.
We exchanged greetings as they entered and I noticed Jenny had removed her shoes, leaving them by the front door. Things were looking up. White socks. Hmmm, the possibilities. The evening consisted of playing cards and sharing a meal together. My roommate suggested a movie, so he and Jenny walked across the street to the movie store while I feverishly planned my “moves” for later on. They returned with a movie, a romantic drama as I recall, and once again Jenny removed her shoes at the door. Thank you again.
As the movie began, my roommate and his girlfriend lay on the floor leaving the couch for Jenny and myself. To my surprise, Jenny stretched out resting her feet against my side. The movie droned on as my heart raced and I wondered if I would lose my nerve. Throwing caution to the wind, my hands found their way to Jenny’s left foot. I began to gently massage her foot and glanced to see her reaction. Jenny continued to watch the movie. Seeing this as an indifferent attitude at worst, I continued to let my fingers “work their magic”. When I looked at Jenny again, her eyes were closed and a smile played at her lips. Time to move this along.
My hand trembled slightly as I slipped my thumbed into the inside of her sock. I slid the sock down exposing a smooth tanned heel. Before she could react, the sock was slipped off revealing her bare foot. Yes! My hands returned to their designated task. Her foot felt warm and soft with a slight instep and tiny adorable toes. What an attractive woman literally from head to toe!
Engrossed in my massage, I failed to notice my roommate and his girlfriend weren’t watching the movie any longer. “Hey! I’ve never seen Jenny’s foot before!” Damn it! Now to my chagrin, all eyes were on Jenny’s bare foot. I tried to play it off being in the closet about my fetish of feet and tickling. “Is she ticklish?” I asked. My fingers raked across her sole. Jenny squealed and jerked her foot away. “No! No! No! No tickling!” she exclaimed. Finding the sock, she quickly covered her foot and we turned our attention back to the movie. Unfortunately, I never obtained another chance to tickle her but I’ll never forget the time I did.
phreak

Dude!!!!

I cannot believe that that actually happened, you must be the luckiest guy in the world. Top noch story.:wow: :wow: :wow:

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back