• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WARNING: "Ticklish Celebrity Fiction" may be disabled

Rockauthor

TMF Master
I've recently been notified by Geocities that my site is very popular, so popular, in fact, that their records indicate that I'm using more than the alloted amount of data transfer they provide (which is 3GB/month).

They haven't enforced the rule thus far, but they warned that soon all free sites that go over the transfer limit will be disabled for portions of the day. I don't want anyone to miss out on their daily fix of "tickled tortured celebrities", so I am working to remedy this dilemma.

Geocities does offer a couple of services that, for a small fee, I can use unlimited transfer data GB, which is an offer I will look into taking advantage of. In the meantime, I am working to reconstruct my site so as to use less transfer data. I may take down a few features here and there, but don't worry, the "request" page and the page with submissions from other authors will remain.

Any comments or questions, please respond to this thread or e-mail me at [email protected]

thank you for your support,
Rockauthor

Hey Rock--

I can't give any useful technical suggestions, just support for your fine work. Please find ways to stay available to the tickling community and let us know how we could help, if necessary.

Keep Rockin' and Ticklin'

dig dug

Dig Dug Dog

Thank you, Dog

You're continued feedback and support is greatly appreciated.

Rockauthor

My pleasure...and I'm going to start in on our little project soon--it's been pretty busy, 'cause I just moved and then the national crisis.

Take care and thanks for your devotion to the celebs!!

ddd

My heart goes out to the victims

Yes. This has been a trying week for the entire nation. But I truly believe our great republic will prevail in the end.

Rockauthor

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back