• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Madonna's Tickle Chamber VIII (By Fiktishish)

Fiktishish

TMF Poster
Madonna's Tickle Chamber VIII
Starring
Madonna
Gwen Stefani
Jodie Foster
Jennifer Aniston
&
Gwyneth Paltrow

Madonna strolled down into her tickle chamber to admire the 4 beautiful toys she had. They had been here for a couple of weeks. Captives. Tickle tortured to appease Madonna's sick fetish. This time, she began admiring Jennifer. Jennifer Aniston was by far, the most ticklish toy out of all of them. And she had the cutest giggle, which turned into a raging laugh when she really got going. She grabbed a large feather off the wall, smiled wickedly, and walked over to her.

"Wake up, sweety." Madonna said as she tapped the feather against Jennifer's knee. Jennifer woke up like a shot. She noticed when she looked around that Madonna had painted all of their toe-nails while they slept. She also noticed, Gwyneth was gagged with duct tape. Just then she saw the feather, and began to beg.

"No!! Please!! Not again, no more, no more, don't tickle me anymore!!! Please, just don't!! Please!!!" Jennifer was close to tears.

"Shhhh. Just relax and enjoy it." Madonna said as she slinked behind Jennifer. Jennifer was almost in a panic now. Being tickled by someone as evil as Madonna is one thing. Being tickled from behind is another matter entirely. Just then, Madonna began circling the quill of the feather inside Jennifer's ear. She let out a few small giggles, which made Madonna smile and moisten.

"Tickles. Doesn't it?" Madonna asked.

"Heeeheeeheeee, yes it does. Heeeheeeeheeeee, stop!!"

But Madonna didn't stop. Instead she began running the feather all over Jennifer's back. Jennifer broke down in almost sobbing giggles.

"AHAHAAHEHEEEEHEHEEEEEEEEEENOMORE!!!!!HEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEETHATTICKLESTICKLESTICKLESSOMUCH!!!!!HEHEHEEEEHEHEEEEEEE!!!!!

Just then, Madonna dropped the feather and dug all 10 fingers into Jennifer's ribs. The reaction was quick, loud and wonderful.

"WWHAHAHAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEE!!!!! HAHAHAHEHEHEEEE!!!! OH MY GOD!!!! IT TICKLES!!! HAHAAAAAAHAAAAHOOHOHHHHOHOOOOO!!! STOP!!! STOP!!! OH PLEASE STOP!!!! HAHAHAAAAHEHEEEE!!!!!"

But Madonna didn't stop. Instead she slid her fingers up her side and into the hollows of her underarm. Teasing her all the way.

"C'mon, toy. Giggle for me. I know this tickles, and i think you like it.

"NO!! HAHAHAAAAAAAA!! I HATE IT!!! PLEASE STOP!!HEHEHEWHWEHEHEEEE!!!

Madonna was wriggling all 10 fingers inside Jennifer's amzingly ticklish underarms. Her body was rocking and squirming as much as her bonds would allow her, but then she felt a finger resting inside her bellybutton. Her blood went cold. Madonna spoke.

"Hey. I have my finger in your bellybutton. Guess what i'm going to do."

Jennifer was too scared and ticklish to talk. All she coulkd do was whimper ticklishly. Then Madonna whispered in her ear, which in it's own way, also tickled.

"I'm going to tickle you". Madonna began wiggling her finger inside of Jennifer Aniston's belly button. She went berserk.

"HAHAAAAAHWHAWHAWHAHAHAHAAAHEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! PLEASE STOP!!!! NO MORE!!!!HEHEHEEEEEEEE!!!! OH MY TICKLISH BELLYHEEEEHEEEEEEBUTTON!!!!! HAHAHAAHAAAAAHEHEEEEEE!!!"

"Keetchy keetchy!!!!! Who's my ticklish girl?" Madonna teased. Just then, she used her other hand to feather her toes while still ticking her bellybutton. Jennifer began to cry in the middle of her insane giggles. All of a sudden, Madonna looked at Jodie's feet and her eyes lit up. She stopped tickling, and gassed Jennifer. She went upstairs, planning some other type of devious torture.

"Wake up girls!! Momma's back!!!" All 4 girls shot awake. Jodie was shocked to find her left foot had been clamped so that it rested on Jennifer's chin. Jennifer was also confused as to why Jodie's foot was in her face. Madonna began to speak.

"I have some new toys. I call them tickle-buggs." Madonna held up a small, round device which looked like a bottle cap, but had thick, coarse bristles on the bottom.

"Oh my god, you crazy bitch." Moaned Gwen Stefani. She was really tired of being tickled sensessly, but she saw no way out of this hell. She had begun to give up hope. Madonna walked over to her, and put one in her bellybutton. She then walked over to Gwyneth, who was still gagged with duct-tape.

"Mmmph, jummmmph dummmph!!!"

"Shhhh, toy" Madonna said as she placed a bugg under each arm. She then walked over to Jodie Foster and smiled. Jodie did not return the smile.

"Hey, Jodie. Ready to have your toes sucked again?" Jodie didn't even look at her, just held her head down in shame. She was so embarrassed that someone knew how to make her totally helpless and out of control. Madonna walked over to Jennifer.

"Suck her toes."

Jennifer and Jodie's eyes went wide. Jennifer didn't want to suck Jodie's toes. She knew that tickled her more than anything and she didn't want to do it. Madonna repeated.

"Suck her toes. Now!"

"No. I don't want to." Jennifer whimpered. Just then, Madonna produced a switch. When she pressed it, Gwen & Gwynneth erupted into laughter as the tickle-buggs vibrated in their tickle-spots.

"AAAAAAAAAAHAHAAAAAAAAHEHEHEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEE!!!!!! MY BELLY-BUTTON!!!!!! HAHAAAAAAAAHEHEEEEEEEEE!!!! TURN IT OFF!!!! TURN IT OFF!!!!! OH MY GOAHAHAAAAAAAD TURN IT OFF!!!!!!!!" Gwen was screaming as the vibrating bristles tickled her insanely ticklish bellybutton. Gwyneth was locked in muffled tickle horror as well, as the buggs brushed away at her underarms.

"MMMPHHHHAHAHHMMMMPH!!!!!!!" She squirmed and shook. Madonna turned her attention back to Jennifer.

"Suck Jodie's toes, or so help me, i will cover you from head to toe in tickle-buggs." Madonna stared at her coldly. Jennifer felt she had no choice. She looked down, and lowered her mouth over Jodie's toes.

"I'm sorry, Jodie." Was all a teary eyed Jennifer Aniston could say as she began to gently suck her toes. Jodie was ready for all out ticklishness, but instead she started to feel something else. She felt a wierd type of pleasure. Her vagina moistned and she maoned a little. This didn't tickle at all!!! Jennifer continued to lick and suck Jodie Foster's toes, and Jodie began to moan. Madonna looked confused and upset.

"Stop!!! Dumb tickle-toy, you're not doing it right!!!! It's supposed to tickle!!!"

Jennifer just ignored her and continued to gently and lovingly suck on Jodie's sexy toes. Jodie's lower body began to twitch and she moaned even more. This was bringing on something she had never quite felt before. She was starting to change her mind about toe-sucking. Just then, an angry as hell Madonna started to place tickle-buggs all over Jennifer's bare body. She hit the switch, and she was thrown into ticklish agony.

"WHAHAAAAHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! STOP THEM!!!!!HAHAAAAAHEHEHEEEEEE!!!! I'LL SUCK RIGHT!!!!! I'LL SUCK RIGHT!!!!! HAHAAAAAAAEHEHEEEEEE!!!!! OH MY GOD THEY TICKLE!!!!! HAHAHAHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! Screamed Jennifer. She was being madly tickled by these evil devices.

"HAHAAAAAAHEHEEEEEEEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEWHEHEHEEEEHAHAHAAA!!!!!" Giggled Gwen as the bugg continued it's assault on her ticklish bellybutton.

"MMMMPHHHHSSHSHTMMMMPH!!!!" The muffled giggles of Gwyneth Paltrow as the buggs continued their assault on her ticklish underarms. Jodie was the only one who wasn't being tickled at this time. But that's when Madonna began to stare at her other bare foot, which was just sitting at the bottom of the table. Madonna removed her panties, and Jodie was shocked to see how much this torture excited her. She walked over to Jodie, and place a tickle bugg on the bottom of her bare foot. But before she turned it on, she lowered herself on Jodie's toes. Jodie's eyes went wide as she felt the inside of the material girl. Madonna grinned in her face and started the bugg. The tickling it caused was indeed intense. Jodie screamed along with the rest.

"AAAHAHAAAAAAAHEHEEEEEEEEE!!!!! OH IT TICKLES!!!!! HAHAHAAAAHAAHAAHHEHEHEEHEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"

Madonna began to moan as she felt Jodie's toes start to wriggle madly inside of her. She could feel her sexy toes manipulating all of her pleasure zones. The room was a mixture of insane laughter and pleasurable moaning.

"HEEEEEHEEEHAHAHAHAAAAAAAWHEEEEEEE!!!!! Giggled Gwen.

"HMMMMPHSMMMMPHTHMMMMMWHAMMMMPH!!!" Laughed Gwyneth.

"YAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAHEHEHEHEEHEEEEEWHEEEEEEEEEHEHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAOH MY GOD!!!!!! HAHAHHAAAAAAA!!!!! Screamed Jennifer

"HOOOOHOOOWHOOOOHOOOHEHEHEEEEHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!" Chortled Jodie.

"Uhhhhhh!!!!! ohhhhhhhhhhhh yes!!!! ohhhhh your toes feel so good inside of me!!! ohhhhhhh!!!" Moaned Madonna, as Jodie's toes continued their pleasurable wriggling. Finally, Madonna's body shook with a violent orgasm , which sent her down to the floor. She lay there for a minute, as her body twitched with pleasure. She still was not happy. She still did not have what she wanted to have. She stood up, and looked at all her giggling toys. She pressed the switch that stopped all the tickle buggs. Each girl breathed a sigh of relief that the infernal tickling had finally ceased. Jennifer, & Gwen turned red with embarrassment when the realized that they had wet themselves. Madonna giggled at that. Then she spoke.

"Well, my lovely tickle-toys, it's time you all slept and got ready for our next session." None of them made eye-contact, but Gwyneth mummbled something through her gagg, but Madonna ignored it. She gassed all 4 of them. They all went out. Madonna took Jodie's bare foot away from Jennifer's mouth, angry that the toe-sucking didn't work out the way she had wanted, and reattched it next to her other foot. She turned around, went out the door and headed upstairs.

That's when Gwyneth Paltrow opened her eyes.

TO BE CONTINUED.......

GREAT!!!!

This is great!!! Exciting !!!!

excellent

Can't wait to read the rest!!!!!
This story has got everything: tickling, sex, and suspens. I love it!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back