• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tekken 15

MrMacphisto

Level of Lime Feather
This is in celebration of my 100th post….

The King of Iron Feather Tournament: The Return of the War God

“Please be gentle…” Xiaoyu closed her eyes and sighed as Jin slowly removed her flats. He admired the toned body of his girlfriend in her pretty pink dress. The thin silk was tightly wrapped around her and left little to the imagination. Jin’s eyes were entranced for a moment at the slow heaving of Xiaoyu’s chest. The cleavage revealed by her dress allowed him to gaze upon the fullness of her breasts. He then let his eyes drift down her body; the shortness of her dress gave him a complete view of her bare, muscular legs. As he set aside her shoes, his hands softly stroked her heels and arches. Her feet reflexively twitched, and she let out a quiet gasp. Her pudgy toes slowly wiggled, and Jin smiled at the pink polish of her toenails. Xiaoyu was literally beautiful from her head to the tips of her toes.

The relaxed gymnast giggled when her boyfriend rubbed the balls of her feet. Like the rest of her nubile body, her soles were very sensitive. She bit her lip and gripped the side of the couch as Jin’s fingers slid under and along her round toes. The light touches were agonizingly ticklish, yet they were still driving her mad with lust. Her legs involuntarily jerked when she felt Jin’s kisses along her heels and arches.

“Still ticklish, huh?” Jin grinned and tenderly licked her arches and soles. Xiaoyu’s legs spasmed again, and she squealed. Jin had to firmly hold her ankles when he nibbled the balls of her feet and licked her toes. By now, Xiaoyu was helplessly giggling.

OOOOOHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH

“Please stop…. Jin!” She shrieked again as Jin slithered his tongue under and between her toes. Xiaoyu was desperately holding back her laughter as her legs continued to kick. Jin stopped for a moment and winked at her. He then proceeded to nibble and suck her toes. Xiaoyu was laughing uncontrollably at this point.

NOOOOOOOHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Meanwhile, Jun was enjoying the cool water of the pool at her summer home in Phoenix. She had brought along Xiaoyu and Jin to spend a few weeks together as a family, now that the tournament was postponed for the moment. Her slim, youthful body belied her middle age. In much of the same way that Michelle Chang had seemingly cheated age, Jun was merely an older version of her former teenage self in appearance. The warmth of the sun soothed her almond skin, and she briefly entered a peaceful sleep.

“Mother.” Jun awoke to see her estranged daughter before her. Oddly, she was wearing an oversized outfit of a Mishima soldier. “Jan!” Tears almost welled in her eyes, and she quickly rose to embrace the young woman. “Where have you been?”

“Many places… I have been through several troubling ordeals for the last few years. I now know the true evil of Heihachi.” Jan sternly stared into the distance.

“What do you mean, and why are you wearing that?” Jun looked at her daughter’s baggy military attire.

“I stole this from one of his henchmen when I escaped from them. I believe I may have suffered in the exact same way as you told me so long ago.” Jan solemnly gazed at the ground.

Jun’s expression turned from surprise and worry to anger. “He will pay for this; I will make certain of it!”

Jan grabbed the shaking shoulders of her furious mother. “Yes, I have a plan regarding that.” Suddenly the shape of what appeared to be a large bird came swooping down from the sky. Jan simply stared at this creature in disbelief.

Jun noticed her daughter’s shift of attention and turned to face the sky as well. “What is that?” As the creature loomed closer, Jan recognized the War God. She readied her assault rifle, and Jun was reminded of the Devil Kazuya she was captured by so long ago. “My god, is that a spawn of the evil one?!”

“No, it is the War God reborn; it has come for me.” Jan steadied her aim at the quickly approaching beast. Jun ducked behind cover, but before Jan could fire her shot at the monster, she felt something tickle the inside of her elbow. This caused her to flinch and miss her target. “What the hell?!”

The War God swooped in close enough to knock the assault rifle out of her grasp, and the beast landed only 30 feet from Jan and Jun. Just as Jan was about to reach for a grenade, something began to wiggle in her armpits. The surprise of the sensation caused her to squeal. Jun confusedly glanced at her daughter and slowly realized what was happening. Jan tried to fight back the ticklish feeling but was again surprised by invisible feathers stroking her ribs and sliding up and down her back. She shook with giggles as her grimace gradually became a mirthful grin. “Damn it, stAHAHAHAHAAAAP!!!”

Jun looked in horror at her helpless child and ran to pick up the assault rifle. Before she could reach it, however, something started to lightly stroke her stomach and navel. She doubled over in laughter. “Oh gAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHHDD!”

Jan struggled through her laughter to reach for her grenade again, but the imaginary feathers now assaulted her hips and inner thighs. She laughed louder now, and her legs buckled. She staggered to stay standing, but she ended up tripping into the pool.

For a few fleeting seconds, Jun’s stomach was spared torture, and again, she reached for the rifle. As if to tease her, she felt feathers along her neck and ears when her hands were only inches from the gun. She recoiled in laughter, and another set of invisible feathers stroked along and between her buttocks.

Xiaoyu was lying naked in the bed with her eyes closed as she felt Jin’s warm hands gently caressing her ribs, sides, and hips. Shortly after a steamy foot and leg worshipping session, they had proceeded to continue their pleasures in the bedroom. With each touch of his fingers, she became hotter and would moan longingly. The tingling sensations crept along her ribs, which both aroused and tickled her. She resisted the urge to squirm as his hands rubbed her sides and hips. Soft licks, kisses, and nibbles across her belly and navel made her giggle.

Jin slowly drug his tongue up her stomach and between her supple breasts. He loved the taste of her smooth yellow skin, and he breathed warmly on her erect brown nipples. Jin smiled as Xiaoyu held his head and nudged his mouth toward a nipple. “I know you want it.” He twirled his tongue around her nipples as she shuddered.

Xiaoyu moaned even louder as Jin kissed, nibbled, and sucked her sensitive nipples. “Oh gooooooood……” A fire was burning between her legs, and she wanted him inside her. She wrapped her legs around his sides and pressed her feet against his butt. She used this leverage to thrust her hips near his hardened member.

Jin felt the tip of his manhood brushing against Xiaoyu’s moistened mound and grunted in satisfaction. He was ready to go all the way, but he wanted to torment her some. He slid down her body and teasingly stroked the edges of her mound with a feather. “I know where you are most ticklish…. Right here….” Xiaoyu gasped as Jin slid it along her nether lips.

Just as Jin was about to feather Xiaoyu into ecstasy, they heard a gunshot outside. Jin reluctantly got up from the bed to quickly dress himself. Xiaoyu sighed in frustration and slipped her pink panties back on.

Jun had crawled onto her lounge chair near the assault rifle and was convulsing with laughter. Imaginary feathers were stroking her armpits, licks and nibbles tortured her back and stomach, and invisible brushes slid along her soles and toes. Her face was red, her skin was slick with sweat, and her hair was stuck to her forehead. She would be unconscious if this torment didn’t end soon.

Jan sluggishly climbed out of the pool, still giggling and squirming from tingling sensations on her armpits, stomach, and feet. Just as she had adjusted to these feelings, licks and nibbles spread over her breasts and nipples. She leaned forward, wrapping her arms around her chest, and moaned in between laughter.

OOOOOHEHEHEHEHUUUUUUUUHHHHHAHAHAHAHAH

Now clothed, Jin and Xiaoyu stealthily looked outside on the patio at the writhing bodies of Jun and Jan. The War God was just standing there laughing to itself. Jin narrowed his eyes and ran out to save them. Xiaoyu tried to stop him, but to no avail. “Wait!”

The War God was startled by Jin running out of the house and entering his spin kick. The beast swooped back to avoid the kicks, but then focused its psychic powers on Jin. The warrior first winced at a strange sensation stroking his sides, but then immense pain coursed through his body as if he were burning alive.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Jin screamed in pain and fought the sensations, but he was losing consciousness by the second. He caught himself falling to the ground and could barely kneel.

Xiaoyu’s eyes filled with tears at seeing her lover suffer through so much pain, but she retained enough of her intellect to determine that the War God seemed to be able to inflict psychic pain or tickling. Perhaps, it was even capable of inflicting whatever physical sensation it desired on a victim, but regardless, she had to stay out of the sight of the beast. She remembered Jin mentioning how his mother kept a gun somewhere in this house….

Jin’s yells of anguish startled Jun from her torment, and finally, she was able to reach the assault rifle. Without having had any training with such a weapon, she desperately tried to aim it at the monster. She fired a 3-round burst that narrowly missed the creature.

The War God reflexively dodged the bullets and growled at his aggressor. He heightened the tickling of her body to cover every inch of her. She cried out in a loud mixture of moans and laughs as feathery touches swirled along her breasts while invisible tongues tasted her nipples. Her weapon fell to the ground, and she returned to her spasming on the ground as the licking teased her nether lips.

Jin finally passed out from the agonies inflicted upon his senses, and Jan was rapidly becoming very aroused from the tantalizing tongues on her breasts. She was breathing heavily as the licks and nibbles began on her quivering stomach and her wet mound. The sensations slipped inside her and fondled her clit. She reached down between her legs and began to rub herself as she yearned for an orgasm. Jun was similarly incapacitated as the imaginary feathers slid along her inner walls, and her hips thrust in rhythm. Just as both of them were about to climax, Jun felt an increase in the tickling of the creases where her legs and hips met. This was her most ticklish spot, and the feathering of this area sent her into hysterical laughter.

OOOOOWWUUUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHHH

Simultaneously, Jan sensed chaotic licks and nibbles all over her trembling stomach and navel. Since these were her most ticklish spots, hysterical laughter interrupted her moans as well.
UUUUNNNHHHHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHHH

After only seconds of this maddening combination of agony and ecstasy, both women groaned yearningly and went unconscious from intense orgasms. The War God was about to examine its fallen prey when a bullet embedded itself in the thick hide of its snake arm. It roared in pain and unleashed its flame breath on the glass doors of the building from where the projectile had come.

Smoke poured out from the toasted doorway, and the beast smashed through the weakened doors. Bullets flew at the monster as it desperately dodged them. Eventually, it could perceive a moving individual from the kitchen. It concentrated all of its psychic energy on the target.

Xiaoyu had been firing relentlessly at her enemy, but this creature was very difficult to hit despite its large size. In an instant, she felt what she had been worrying about goosing her sides. She held back the urge to laugh and gritted her teeth in frustration. While reloading her pistol, the fingers crept into her armpits. A shrill squeal escaped her lips as her arms reflexively froze against her sides. Just as she was steeling herself against these tantalizing sensations, the invisible feathers attacked her back and stomach. At this moment, she let go of her gun and flailed her arms as she shrieked. Her eyes were squeezed shut, and her lips were twisted into a helpless grin. More imaginary fingers groped her buttocks and pinched her hips as she swung her head back in silent laughter.

OOOOOHEHEHGGEEEHEHEHEAAHAHAHAAADD

Feathers then stroked her neck, ears, and thighs. Her legs twitched and eventually buckled when the touches reached the backs of her knees. She rolled on the floor in hearty laughter and could barely make out through teary eyes the War God walking into the room. Carefully, she stretched a shaky arm out to her pistol but was startled by the feathers sliding along her calves and ankles. She knew what was next and dreaded the coming torture. Tears ran down her reddened cheeks, sweat beaded on her smooth skin, and her hair was soaked.

The War God smiled and concentrated on Xiaoyu’s pretty feet. Light touches caressed the soft soles and toes. The young schoolgirl felt as if a sensual massage were enveloping her sensitive feet. Her nipples hardened as this soothing sensation spread to her breasts. Even more rubbing continued on her buttocks and her thoroughly moistened mound. The licks and nibbles began on her breasts and nipples, and she moaned loudly in response.

OOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUNNNNHHHHHHH

Then the imaginary tongues tasted her mound while still others gently poked along and between her nether lips. By now, Xiaoyu was very close to the edge and bit her lip to stifle more moaning. Right before ecstasy could overwhelm her, maddening feathers slithered along her soles and under her toes. Her feet were her worst spot, and her pudgy toes curled in response to the torture. She howled with laughter as her legs kicked wildly, and feathers sliding between her toes almost brought her to the brink of unconsciousness.

NOOOOOHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHHAHAHAHAAAAHH

Gradually, licks and nibbles replaced the rubbing on her breasts, nipples, and mound, and invisible tongues licked her heels and arches. Her laughter slowly became moans as the licks and nibbles spread across her pinkish soles and the balls of her feet. As she felt her toes being licked and sucked, more tongues slipped inside of her and twirled. Euphoria engulfed her body as her clit was teased, and a few minutes of tongue thrusting finally pushed her over the edge.

OOOOOOOOHHEHEHEHUUUUUUUUUUNNNNHHH

The War God grunted in approval at its handiwork and let its mental powers regenerate. It was fatigued from expending so much psychic energy, but knowing it had accomplished the first part of its plan was pleasing. Now, both carriers of the Devil gene (Jin and Jan) were at his mercy. They would be the perfect bait for Heihachi.

TO BE CONTINUED….

what can i say, another fine episode. question, do you find yourself getting caught up in your storyline? i can tell you love the storyline as much as you like the tickling aspect of it. i find myself doing the same when i am writing my wrestling series. anyway, keep up the great work!

Thanks guys

Primetime, yeah, I do get pretty caught up in the story.... it's fun, isn't it? heh heh I'm not sure when the next one will be out, but I'm working on it....

Darn i just noticed this story was bumped up and written several years ago...Did you write a sequel?

It's excellent, brilliantly written...love the invisible tickling idea...well done.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back