• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A better road trip, several more home losses, then, a turnaround

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys took to the road after the disasterous homestand 10 games out of first place. Strangely, they had a good road trip, winning two of three in both San Diego and St Louis, and splitting four games with the Giants. They returned home on the Friday before Mother's day with the hope of turning things around, now only 6 games out of first, and in second place, due to a mild Philadelphia losing streak. Kate Hudson took the mound on a Friday night against the Reds with the hope of ending the home losing streak. It wasnt to be. She was driven from the mound in the 4th inning after having given up five runs. The fans tried to rally the Good Guys as they took the field that night, but by the third inning were booing as the team fell behind 4-0. Things didnt get any better the next night, as the Paradise Islanders spit up a 4-1 eighth inning lead by giving up six runs in the 8th and 9th to succumb 7 to 4, for the 12th home loss in a row, and another booing crowd. By now, it was almost as if it were a psychological thing that they werent playing well at home. They were eleven games out of first, only a hair from the cellar, and fading fast. The team needed a dramatic turnaround if they were to salvage the season. At this point, Sniderman's job was also on the line, if they didnt put together some wins real quick! On Mother's day, Kate Hudson's mom, actress Goldie Hawn, was in the stands, along with some of the rest of the team's mothers, but not even a sellout crowd on a beautiful Sunday, or having everyone's mother present could help the Good Guys on the field. Mitch struck out four times, was loudly booed, and Mandy blew yet another lead, as the Good Guys lost a heartbreaker, 5-4. It was the thirteenth home loss in a row, tying a baseball record. At that point in the postgame interviews, Sniderman couldnt even yell at his team. He was just disgusted. "I have failed miserably. These kids, they are so talented, and have been through so much, if we cant turn this around pronto, then I deserve to be fired" Things between Mitch and Naomi had been very frigid during the losing streak. She wanted to be supportive, but was disgusted at both Mitch's play and the team's. On that Sunday night, after the kids had been put to bed, Mitch and Naomi got into their own bed, and, when Mitch went to touch her, she pulled away. "Dont, I dont make love with losers" She said. "Excuse me? What the fuck did you just say? Losers?" Mitch was flabbergasted. "This is all a psychological thing. There is no reason you should be hitting as badly as you are, or this team should be a dozen games out of first. Remember our goal after we lost to the Yankees, a title, nothing less. One loss leads into another which leads into another. Thirteen home losses in a row? Thats pathtetic! This used to be our field, our island. We need to relclaim it, and, until we do, which is partially your fault. No sex, feet, ladders, anything you enjoy is off limits. I want to see just one win, then a string, when I'm satisfied, you get these" Naomi said, showing Mitch her bare breasts. Until then, you can just go pleasure yourself." She said sternly.
The next night, when Mitch got to the ballpark to play Pittsburgh, he was motivated, and angry. The team was booed by the 20,000 that showed up on that Monday from the moment they took the field. Alicia Silverstone, that night's starting pitcher, kept the team in the game until the 7th. Down 1-0 with two on, Mitch came up, and took out weeks of frustration by bashing a long three run homer. Mandy made it stand up in the ninth, and the team had a 3-1 win. The 13 game home losing streak was over. They were far from out of the woods, but it was a start. When Mitch got home that night, Naomi was quiet. "Ah, did I do good?" He began. "It was a start" She said. "I love you, please dont be angry with me or shut me out" Mitch said. "I was angry because you were underachieving and didnt believe in yourself or the team, I needed you to turn it around. I hope this is the beginning" She said. "I need you, Naomi, I havent touched you in weeks, please.." He said. "Yes, I know, I guess I owe you. Come inside. I think we need a little session of kiss and make up." she said. With that, Mitch and Naomi went to their bedroom and made love. There was still trouble for the team that needed to be worked out, but Mitch needed his wife to help him through it. The next night, the Good Guys beat Pittsburgh again. Then, on Wednesday afternoon, Kate Hudson had her next turn, and pitched six strong innings on a sunny day, as Mitch hit a first inning grand slam homer, and the Good Guys won, 6 to 2. A sweep, things were getting back on track, and hopefully would get better. The Florida Marlins came to town for the weekend, and, the Good Guys, energized now, scored three runs in the second inning, and five more in the fourth, to come away with an 8-4 win. The boos of a few days earlier had turned to cheers, as the team began to look like their old selves again. Another win followed on Saturday night, as before a nearly full house, the team got a solid effort from Alicia Silverstone, in a 4-2 win. There was a bit of a flu bug biting a couple of pitchers on the team, so, with Kate having only pitched six innings the previous Wednesday, and an off day before the next road trip, Sniderman asked her if she would take the ball with three days rest on Sunday to try and finish the homestand on a high note. It was a close game, with Kate matched with Florida's young phenom Josh Beckett. Neither team did much. In the eighth, both Beckett and Kate were removed. Tied 1-1 in the 8th, with two on and the nearly sellout crowd cheering their heroes again, Mitch came up and blasted a 3 run homerun to give the Paradise Islanders the lead. Mandy was superb in the ninth, and the Good Guys had a 4-1 win to complete what had at first been a very rough homestand on a high note with a six
game winning streak, and the fans back in their corner. There was an off day before the next road trip began on Tuesday, and, with the team not scheduled to leave until Monday night, Mitch had a rare off night with his family before leaving for the road for ten days, a trip that would last until just before Memorial day. With the six game winning streak, and the Phillies losing five of six, the lead had been cut to six games, and the Good Guys were back in the race.
The Saturday night before the last game of the homestand, some of the team's families decided that they wanted to hire doms of both sexes to make the players pay for their poor play the previous couple of weeks. At the party that night, the doms entered, and, with Russell and Alicia Silverstone already tied to beds, the doms made their way over to make Russ and Alicia pay for the team's poor play. "So, you are Russ and Alicia, and your team has been playing badly. Your families have paid us to make you suffer for those actions. We will make sure to motivate you to play better on the field, or else." With that, the female dom took out a feather from her bag of tricks, and proceeded to run it on Russell's neck as laughter began: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaa! NO! Then, the dom moved down, tickling Russ on his underarms and sides with the feather as he writhed around some more. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! NO! Moving down, the dom attacked Russ feet and toes with fingers, feathers, and the electric toothbrush on his soles and over his toes. This caused uproarous laughter, as he moved his toes every which way and filled the room with hysterical howls. Hahahahahahahaahahaaahahahahahahahaa! NO! NO!
Next, the male dom went over to Alicia, and began the tickle on Alicia's neck with fingers as the squeals began: Haeheheheehehehehehehehe! NO! The dom then moved down, tickling the attractive pitcher on her underarms, sides, belly and ribs with fingers as more squeals filled the room. Heheheehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! NO! NO! NO! Working his way down, the dom tickled Alicia's inner thighs, causing her to buck. Finally, he got to the soles of Alicia's pretty feet. The male dom ran fingers, feathers, ice, and the ever dreaded electric toothbrush over Alicia's soles and under her toes. This drove Alicia beserk! She flexed, pointed, and wiggled her toes every which way as she filled the room with hysterical girlish giggles, and tears came to her eyes, as she begged the tickling to stop! Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! Please no more! I'm very ticklish! I give up! NO! NO! NO! Heehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! With that, the tickle stopped, and both Russell and the deshelved Alicia were untied.
The team had gone through a bad streak, but now were back on track with a hot streak as they reached late May and prepared for their next road trip. What would happen next? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The end.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back