• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Balloons in Photoshop

BZTickler

TMF Expert
Use your type tool to make the diaologe you want. Add a new layer. Use the elipse markee tool to make the shape you want. Go to edit, then scroll down to the stroke function. From there you will need to set the amount of pixel space you want the stroke to be. Use the paint bucket to fill the color you want the balloon to be. Once that's done you should see a solid color balloon. You then need to move the type layer up to shift it to the front. Then go under the layer tool bar and merge the type down to merge with the balloon you just made. Doing it that way you can move the balloon around to where you need it.

That's how I do it in VU. You can add the balloon tails pretty easily after that. The whole thing just takes practice. Let me know if you need help.

BZ Tickler

Not a problem Fairfeather. By the way, I've got a project in the works I wouldn't mind talking to you about if you are interested. I like your work.

BZ Tickler

Just another idea - new layer for each bubble so you can move them about anywhere then airbrush with a large diameter - say 100 pixels - in black. Finally go over the same area in white leaving a small border.

The large size of the brush means you can make a smooth outline quite easily. Add the spike using a much smaller diameter brush.

Just tried this out in PSP 5 and works OK so I'd guess the others would work as well.

Smade.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back