• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

true story

Machinehead

TMF Master
This a true sent to me by a friend.
Boy friend and me were on the beach and he said he wanted to give me a back rub So i turned over and he tickled the shit out of me o my god I swear to god, for what seemed like an hour It was really about like 20 mins though. He tricked me into it He really had no intentions of giving me a back rub. He kept saying it was so much fun though and he wanted to do it again. He tickled my ribs and armpits and my sides and a little tummy but he couldn’t really get to it cause i was lying on my stomach it was about like 15 mins though it was so freaking long he just did not stop 15 mins doesn’t seem that long but believe me it is. I laughed my ass off I didn’t really even say stop he was sitting on me so i could not really move then i tickled him a little but he always gets away he just stopped on his own after about 15 mins but when i went to tickle him i pushed my on my back he sat on my arms and he tickled my tummy a little them but mostly the front of my rib cage. He just would not stop all night.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back