• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Clockwork Orange: Part one of three.

Alex De large

Some parts of this story may offend some people, so will the easily offended please refrain from reading, should also only be read by 18+ now that I think about it.

But anyway this is my first post, enjoy!
----------------------------------------------------------------------

A Clockwork Orange: Part one of three.

By Alexander DeLarge

"What's it going to be then, eh?"
That was the question my three droogs and I were asking ourselves as we sat in the Korova milkbar sipping at our moloko plus. All four of us were dressed in the very heigth of Nadsat fashion, there was Pete, Georgie and Dim, Dim being really Dim, and of course your humble narrator. Pete happened to notice three real horrorshow devotchkas sitting at the bar and he had some ideas of his own.
"How about we three go somewhere with those three over there? Ol' Dim won't mind, we'll just buy him a nice big jug and he'll be off into the land for a while." Whispered Pete, it wasn't that any of us disliked Dim, but he was very ugly and certainly stood no chance if he had to compete with the rest of us. But for some reason I wasn't like in the mood, I had to get outside so I ordered my droogies "Out out out!" and off we went into the cold bastard of a night.

"What's the reasoning behind this then droogie?" asked Georgie, both he and Pete were quite looking forward to some of the ol' out-in out-in with those devotchkas. Feeling a little guilty for ruining their fun I decided to make it up to them, and O my little brothers, I didn't have to wait very long for the oppurtunity. As we walked along looking for a little evenings entertainment we happened across a very noisy like autocar, Dim, being as curious as he us peeked in and what should he viddy but a malchick and a devotchka getting down to the old twenty-to-one. This O little brothers was an oppurtunity that was far too good to pass on, but I decided to have a malenky bit of fun before getting down to the serious vesch. Having ordered my droogs to get out of sight, your humble narrator knocked on the window of the autocar, after a few more knocks the veck inside, only about 18 at most himself opened the door and stepped out, looking a malenky bit gloopy to sayeth the least.
"What the bloody 'ell do you want?" he creeched at me all out of breath.
"Well", said I in a refined gentleman's goloss, "I couldn't help but hear your activities in the car and I must say that it is most unsociable and immoral to do such a thing in a public place"
He had a right good smeck at this, "haha, 'ave you 'eard this babe?", he asked his mate, who was a real horrorshow devotchka with blonde hair and bolshy big groodies. "This fella doesn't want us to do it in public". He was giving it the old confident hard man act and all that cal infront of this devotchka and I had to smeck at this.
"Oh so you think it's funny?" He shouted and raised his fist and then out of like the blue ol' Dim tolchocked him right across the gulliver with his chain which got the ol' red krovvy flowing real horrorshow and he was like all quiet and groaning. Then Pete and Georgie bundled this devotchka into the back of the car real skorry and I got in the drivers seat with old Dim next to me, and away we drove.

This devotchka was looking a malenky bit worried and gloopy now as she was sat in the autocar with us going as fast as the cally vonny little motor would take us. Then we came to out destination O little brothers, an old shack in the woods that the millicents used to drag poor inocent malchicks to and make them confess to sins whih they had never even heard of. We got her inside and down on this like rack thing that was there, well it was more like a table only it had straps to strap down the prisoners before making them confess. I went to look in an old cupborad where I found many sharp and dangerous weapons, but the one which intrigued me the most was a stiff turkey feather which was in there. You see little brothers, one thing that has always intrigued me has been tickling, and although I preferred a bit of the old ulrta-violence and out-in out-in, tonight I was like not in the mood so this seemed the perfect oppurtunity.
"Right, out you lot, I'll have my malenky bit of fun alone, you may have her anyway you like and I'd like to her this way." They looked a malenky bit puzzled but said nothing. But this devotchka was beginning to realise what was going on and she started to like creech, which I had to smeck at since she thought we were stupid enough not to take her where noone can slooshy her gloopy slovos.

"What's it going to be then, eh?" I asked her very nicely, "either you keep creeching out like a dying beast and I have to get nasty, or you can be quiet and we'll play like a game?"
"The game" she quickly govereeted, "ok" said I, smiling now at the thought of what was about to happen "I'm going to use this feather to tickle your nogas for 10 minootas, if you can take it for 10 minootas without giving up, I'll set you free, hows that sound?" She agreed real skorry probably realising what would happen instead of the tickle game. So I took off her shoes and exposed her now bare nogas, they were very pretty and I knew they would be real horrorshow to tickle.

So I took the feather and began stroking her bare noga with it and she started to like giggle at this, which was a very good sign. So there was me going like swoosh swoosh along her soles and she just smecked her head off because now its really getting to her, it was like heaven. So having fillied about making her giggle like a lunatic for about 5 minootas I decided to get like real serious. I made a claw with my rooker and using my fingernails scratched all along her arches real skorry, this made her go like a banshee and I had to check that my droogs weren't about to catch this, but they were back in the warmth of the autocar slooshying some cally pop song on the radio. She was still going haha even though I'd stopped and so I carried on, only I was using my rooker real skorry on her left noga but using the feather nice and slowly along her right. She then went all silent and laughing to like herself, and after this I was getting a malenky bit turned on and so decided it was time for a bit of the old out-in out-in. This was exactly the type of vesch I needed to get me in the mood again.

But I was quite enjoying tickling this girl and Alexander the Large kept getting larger until my trousers got like all tight and uncomfortable. So then the time came, I took off my pletchoes and she realised that my little tickle game was just a malenky bit of fun and I had no intention of releasing her. And then, O little brothers we got down to a bit of dirty twenty-to-one which I won't goveret about and you shall not slooshy, but what I will tell you is that afterwards my droogs and I were all a bit fagged and shagged and so after we took the devotchka back to where we found her and where that malchick still lay we went our seperate ways home.

Burgessed My Kubrick, You Did!

Wait a minoota! Thanks to you, every time I'll even think of feathering a devotchka's nogas, a bloody blast of Ludwig von B. will tolchock me flat...

I would never of thought...

Wow i never thought someone could take a story like ClockWork Orange and turn it into a tickle story. All though in my english class when we read it i did wonder what it would be like with a tickling theme. Good work

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back