• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jessica Simpson

toeluvr692002

TMF Novice
They are running a mini-Newlyweds: Nick and Jessica marathon tonight on MTV, with the two of them sitting on a couch looking back at all of their first season and commenting on it.

Each and every time they are on, she has her legs across his lap and her bare feet staring at the camera - good sole shots on her right foot.

As the show came back from a commercial, she started to talk (you can't see what he is doing), then stopped and said "You can rub my feet later." and gave him quite the coy look. He said he had no lines right then, so he would just continue. She started talking again, and you could see him running his fingers around her right ankle. Then he began using just his index finger on her ankle, which slipped to her right instep for a second or two. She then remarked, "I'm going to have to do this later, because I am a bit distracted" and started giggling, then picked up that lucious foot and shook it around as though what he did had tickled.

Ahhhhh, to be sitting there doing that. She seemed to enjoy the foot attention quite a bit. What a lucky stiff he is. (no pun intended)

toeluvr692002

got this on tape

I actually had the vcr running and got this scene on tape and you gave a very accurate description of the scene...I would definitely say her feet are ticklish as her foot twitched as he was running the finger along her instep

Don't know what you thought but I think Jessica has much better looking feet than her pop rival: Miss Spears

Take care all,

Pips

You got this on tape? :eek:
Is it possible for you to make a clip? That would be so great!

my apologies

My apologies, but I have no software or computer h/w to make a clip of this scene...

Pips! What's up? I did a trade with you a while ago! If you're up for another one, email me at [email protected] I'd love to see this scene!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back