• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickling Rack Breaking "The Body"

Diego

2nd Level Orange Feather
The Torture Rack : Breaking “The Body”

Finally, the expected happened thought Kate Moss when she watched the “wine” s effect on her friend, Elle Mac Pearson.

An hour later Elle realized she was stretched in a kind of torture rack, she saw her own naked body at a mirror on the ceiling of the room. Sitting at her side Kate told her:-“ I want you to be comfortable while I work on you” and put a pillow under her prisoner s head.

-“ What do you mean ? Just let me out of here this is really of very bad taste” was the frightened reaction.

-“ Keep cool my dear, lets explore your body, your reactions, your ticklishness” “ I will tickle torture you, slowly and carefully, I will explore every inch of your perfect body until you come”.

- “ Are you crazy? Let me out! Now!!!!!!!!”

Kate was observing excited the magnificent body of her victim: almost six feet tall, big breasts, athletic tummy and muscular legs, and her feet, aaahh her feet!! Maybe a size 10 but perfect well proportioned with long toes, high arches round heels and sexy suntanned ankles.

She began at the upper body, the ribcage was poked, the armpits carefully caressed and the beautiful navel was licked and sucked merciless. The reaction was as Kate expected FANTASTIC: screams, pleas for mercy, the useless contraction of the strong muscles and the wonderful laugh of the Australian beauty was music for her sadistic ears.

- HAHAHAHAHHAHAH NOOOOOOOOOO, STOOOOOP PLEEEEEEEESE MEEEERCYYYYYYYYYYYYY NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excited Kate continued the torture, now focusing in the large sexy breasts, licking the nipples, the continue sucking and licking stopped only to let the nails work all over the helpless suffering body

After half an hour Elle was exhausted, she barely could breath, her eyes in tears terrified.

- “Did you like it? Are you coming now? I ll bet you come when I go for your feet!!!! Kooootche Koootche!!! I m coming!!!” said Kate while approaching to her victims bare soles.
- “Not my feet!! Pleease Kate Ill do what you want but don’t tickle my feet, Ill die, its pure torture, please have mercy !!”

- “So You ll do whatever I demand? “

- “Yes but please don’t tickle my feet!!!!”

- “Ok, lick my feet!! Suck my toes !! taste them till I come!!” So she removed her sandals and stood over the rack putting her sexy feet in Elle s face, who as ordered, licked the soles and suck the toes of her torturer exciting her till Kate came to a great orgasm kneeling with her wet sex on her prisoner s face.

- “Great Job Elle! It was wonderful It was so great!!! But now lets go to your feet!!!!”

- “Bbbbut… you promised!!!!”

- “I lied” was Kate s smiling answer

- “You Bitch!!!”

- “Let s see if you continue with the cursing after the treatment” said Kate while staring at the pale soles.

The torture was incredible, Kate was so skilled that every stroke of her nails was like an electric shock, her expertise was such that she started and stopped, started and stopped at the exact moment letting her victim rest only to increase the tickling sensations in her poor soles.

She worked lovpngly caressing Elle s long sexy toes, licking between them and sucking one by one producing incontrollable laugh.

While tickling the balls of the feet she was already having another orgasm, her nails carving the sensible wiggling skin.

The high arches were an incredibly ticklish spot, Elle just laughed and screamed in despair an agony : NOOOOOOOO MERCYYYYY OHHH MY GOOOOOOOD HHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHHH!!!!!!!!!

But mercy never came, Kate realized that although suffering Elle was becoming more and more excited so she continued relentlessly tickling up and down, sometimes with the nails, sometimes with the tongue. Elle s soles were large and perfect so Kate s tongue was dry from licking the now tortured and salty soles.

Every now and them she bitted the slightly calloused heels, producing a wonderful combination of AHAHAHA!!! and OUCHS!!!

As the victim was completely broken Kate ran her fingers from the perfect ticklish ankles up to the knees …… over the inner thighs till she reached the wet exposed sex. The tickling and licking was unbearable in Elle s most sensible spot.

Finally completely excited she screamed: YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS KATEEEE YEEEEESSSS DON’T STOOOOOP!!!! OHHHH I LIKE IT I like IT YEEEESSSSS!!! and came to a great orgasm twisting her slim body, spreading her toes in great delight.

The following morning Kate was reading an old Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue, she saw Stacey Williams in a yoga position with a close up of her perfect stretched white soles –“ MMMMMMMMMMM!!!” next she saw Tyra Banks with her incredible unbelievable body covered in sweat with a white bikini, her beautiful inviting tummy –“MMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!! While watching these goddesses she reached her own sex with her fingers and masturbated thinking on what she would do in those beauties.

Hi,

Thanks for the supermodel / celebrity stories, I love them.

Could you do some more featuring Naomi Campbell tickling or being tickled?

Cheers
Quiller

Naomi and Madonna

quiller said:
Hi,

Thanks for the supermodel / celebrity stories, I love them.

Could you do some more featuring Naomi Campbell tickling or being tickled?

Cheers
Quiller

Thanks for your feedback. I wrote Naomi Campbell Tickles Madonna. This was 23/08/2001 (actually in page 5)

Please read it. I ll wait for your comments

Thanks
Diego

Heide and Kyle

Great story.......Elle's feet are fantastic.

How about a tickle terror story where both Heidi Klum and Kyle Bax feel the tickle terror on their soles and toes!

Keep up the great work.

Giantfan

Hi again,

Yes read that one first - and it was great. I was just hoping to read of more of Naomi's tickling conquests. The story has her talking about how she trapped Elle before - any chance of writing that tale or some others in the same vein?

Quiller

Thanks

Thank you very much

Naomi Campbell Tyra Banks(Oh GOD she is so beautiful) Claudia Shiffer Heidi Klum Liz Hurley and Kilye m are going to suffer the tickle torture in a couple of my next stories.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back