• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another road trip, back home, good play, until some bad PR

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys hit the road again in the second half of May, and played well on a ten game road trip. When they returned to Paradise on Memorial Day weekend, they began the homestand with a win over LA. That Saturday, there was some bad PR for the team that didnt need anymore distractions as it was trying to get back in the race. Apparently, it had been leaked in the media and the tabloids that some Good Guy players had been visiting a tickling fetish chatroom online in their spare time. It should not have been surprising to those who knew tickle team, but it caused a stir, and when it broke in the Paradise papers, it was embarrassing to the team, and it caused a major argument between Mitch and Naomi before he left for the Saturday night game. "Have you been there? What have you been doing, lying to me?!" Naomi said, her voice rising with every word. "Will you calm down, you'll wake the baby. Yes, I've been in a couple of times, the chatters are very nice, you should come in sometime. They talk about our favorite subject" Mitch said. "Yeah, so you can have an online romance and leave me!" Naomi snapped. "You are so hypocritical. You let me tickle half nude women every weekend, and you're carrying on like this. It is no big deal. All it is is a group of people who talk about our subject. You are soo totally overreacting" Mitch said. "Yeah, well I dont like it" she said. I'll tell you what, Miss paranoid, tomorrow, we will go out and get a second computer and second phone line, and then when I go into the chat I will tell you, and you can get on and come watch me. It pisses me off that you dont trust me, but if you insist you can watch me like a hawk. I dont care. Iam not looking to hide anything, and the only thing I want is to see you happy, okay" He said. "I want to trust you, I'm just jealous. Is it wrong to be jealous about the man I love and the father of my three kids?" She said. "No, and it would probably worry me if you werent jealous, but you have nothing to be jealous about. It is just talk, and yes, they have tickle gatherings, but I dont have to go to that if you dont want me to. We have our own team tickle gatherings, and thats all I need, that and youre beautiful ticklish body, okay" He said, kissing her. "Okay" Naomi said, trying to break a smile.
When they got to the ballpark, the team found a very unhappy Lee Sniderman. "It seems to me that we have been getting bad PR about tickling. I have no right to tell you all what to do off the field, as long as you win on the field. However, you have made us look bad. I cant forbid any of you to go into the tickle chats, that would be like me forbidding you to tickle each other. However, Iam pissed about the bad PR, and I want to announce that Iam fining everyone $500 for that. This will make us look bad, so now we just have to tickle quietly, hope this blows over, and go back to baseball." He said.
That night, the Good Guys played one of their worst games of the year. They were cruising along with a 5-0 lead in the 7th, when suddenly the Dodgers tied the game. After getting the lead back in the 8th, Mandy came on in the 9th, and gave up 4 runs. The team left the field to a chorus of boos. Even though they werent playing that badly, it was apparent that the fans had not reacted kindly to the off field story of the day. The next day wasnt any better. Mitch hit an early homerun, and Kate Hudson was coasting into the 7th. Suddenly, out of nowhere, disaster struck again as the Good Guys got hit for a 5 run 8th inning, and succumbed in front of over 40,000 for the second day in a row. Again they left the field to boos, and an off day coming up was needed, as the distraction was not helping the team on the field.
In the meantime, an interesting thing developed with that week's tickle party. Lee Sniderman's adult daughter knew of the team's tickle fetish, and wanted to join in the fun. She was in her 30s, so of course Sniderman had no right or cause to stop her, but it didnt make him happy. Finally, after the two discussed it, he gave in. Sniderman's daughter, Jill, a pretty brunette in her late 30s, appeared at the team tickle party that Saturday. At first, a few players were hesitant to tickle her, because she was after all, the boss' daughter. After hearing Jill talk and seeing her strip to a bra and panties, the team was persuaded. "My father wont want to watch, but I cant help it. I have to try this. You guys look like you have such fun. It wont kill me to try it, and I know I can have it stop if I want" She said.
With that, Jill was tied hands and feet to the bed, as her ler, Barney the catcher, began the tickle on her neck with fingers as the giggles began: Hehehehehehehehehehe! NO! Then, Barney moved down, tickling the pretty brunette on her underarms and sides with fingers as more giggles came from her: Heheheheheheheheheehehehehe! NO! NO! She squealed as she thrashed at her restraints. Moving down, Barney tickled her on her inner thighs, causing her to buck. Finally, he got to the soles of Jill's soft feet. Barney tickled Jill on her soles with his fingers, then proceeded to use feathers, ice, a vibrating massager, and an electric toothbrush on Jill's soles and over and under her toes. This drove the pretty brunette beserk! She flexed, pointed and wiggled her toes every which way as she filled the room with girlish laughter and begged the tickle to stop! Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehee! Please no more! I give up! NO! NO! NO! Heeheheheheheheheheheheeeheheheheheehe! Finally, the exhausted Jill was untied and dressed. "Wow, that was intense, and fun. I dont see how you guys do that all the time. Iam exhausted and I almost wet myself." She said. "It takes stamina. Iam one of their favorite targets, but many of us enjoy dominating and being dominated. It is also fun and playful, so its both playful and sexual for us" Mandy Moore said.
On Tuesday, the Paradise Islanders finally had a good game after an off day. This time against the Mets. They vaulted out to a 4-0 lead, and hung on 5-3. Another win followed the following night.
The team was playing very erratic baseball, and had tickled a very very dangerous tickle victim in getting their manager's daughter. They needed to play better on the field, as things were on a rollercoaster. What would happen next? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

Thank you, I just wanted to bring another twist of the tickle fetish and how everyone would react to it. I have some more ideas on this subject in mind. As always, stay tuned, and thanks for the ongoing comments.

Mitch

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back