• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mia's Techno-Tickle Dreamscape (prologue)

BigNorm

3rd Level Violet Feather
here's the first part of that big story i promised.

there will be at least 10 parts, so be patient.
please read this prologue all the way through, so your not clueless about stuff in the middle of the series.

Mia's Techno-Tickle Dreamscape (prologue)

"AAAAAAHAHAHAHA-hahahumum." gasped Mia as she shot out up in bed. She had been in her fantasies again, until the damn alarm clock had to start whining like an annoying little brother.
She dreamt that the Russian pop music couple, Tatu, were tickling her insane. You see Mia has a unique ability. Most people lose the strength of their imagination as they get older,
but Mia's imagination gets stronger as she gets older like wine, and at age 22, she is a fine italian red vintage 1917. Mia grew up with wealthy parents, as her dad has a sixth sense when it
comes to the stock market, and cashed in big when he felt the potential in Yahoo. Her parents are as entertaining as waiting on hold on the phone for several hours. Her dad could pass as Al gore as
he talks like a robot and walks like he dunked his suit in too much starch. Mia got everythng she wanted growing up, but she was never spoiled rotten. The only thing she could not have so easily was her lust and love
of tickling other females. She was bisexual, and her parents knew it too. When her parents tried to coach her on becoming "straight" and "normal" she ended the discussion with a showy middle finger and a "geez, i don't have to coach you on being bisexual! just let me be!"

Mia studied Computer Science in University of Florida (Author's note: Mad props to the Gators!) Where the only thing keeping her from being top ten of her class was the urge to fall asleep and visit her celebrity tickle slaves in her dreams. Mia hasn't had a nightmare since she was six.
Her dreams were always filled with vivid fantasies that seemed so real, she could only tell when her alarm rang in the morning.

Returning home from a day in Mr. Long's Computer Electronics 2 class, she plopped herself onto her lazy-boy, and prepared her evening foot spa, and turned on the tube. Ever since she was fifteen, she always made sure her feet and body were ticklish beyond compare.
She had size 10 feet and they were so wrinkly and soft you could get them confused with silk bed sheets. For she always waited for that lucky girl or guy who loved tickling as much as her and would tickle her til she peed at a drop of a dime.
She turned to MTV and Avril Lavigne was on with her music video, "skater boy". Mia made a mental note that the Canadian beauty NEVER went without shoes. "Well that's gonna change tonight, isn't it Ms. Lavigne?" she said softly. "After bedtime, i'm just gonna hafta have a lick of your soles, yes, your gonna laugh
your head off."

Mia ate some chicken teryaki for dinner and watched the horror flick "Phantoms" on HBO. After that she got ready for bed, and slipped under her silk sheets with nothing on, and hugged her custom made teddy bear, Teddy Tickles, which had a cute, but sinister, grin on his face. He wore a Military special ops bereta atop his head, and on his bereta was a feather on his shield emblem.
He wore a black shirt that said "What are You Waiting For? Tickle Me Already!" He had a long and stiff feather in each hand and had a special motor inside him that twirled the feathers, while moving his arms up and down. She used him often to tickle her own silky soles, which proved quite effective.
She turned off the light and drifted asleep. Her last thought was how she was gonna love tickling Avril in her dreams.

So, how did you like it? feedback please!

part 2 up in 2 days.

Wow! Just call me Anna, it's what I like. I loathe being called Ann. OKay baby, we get it call you Anna. ANyway, wow! PArt 2 of our story coming! MORE stories from MC should help tyhe site out of its /m slump! SOrri if the comment offends /m. Ugh!
Love,
Anna and HEather

thanks for the props, everyone.

critterlord: i'll be sure to add some critter action in this long series for you.;)

hey...wow... how extremely interestin

and her feet sound so perfect, another example of how words can be so good and so cruel at the same time

i hope the other (9) parts are all as great :D

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back