• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bikini Babe Car Wash (True Tickle Story)

BigNorm

3rd Level Violet Feather
happiest day of my life!

I was driving down the road which runs paralell with the beach where i live. And what do my eyes see? 2 college in small bikinis giving FREE car wash! i hit the brakes, almost causing a wreck and pulled into the parking lot where they were washing cars. As you can imagine there was a long line of cars waiting. There were 20 college ladies trying to raise donation money to help a family whom they were friends of, that lost their house in a fire. they worked in shifts and 10 washed while 10 rested. 16 of them wore bikinis while 4 of them wore bikini bottoms and only a white t-shirt on top, to draw customers, i think, lol. Now here are these ladies in bikinis, totally wet in mid-winter (75 degrees Florida average).they all were barefoot and had some GORGEOUS FEET! so when my chevy s-10 is next, they start washing it. talk about a sight straight from Bring It On. they were goofing off too and squirting, and some girls were smart and pulled up a chair and washed my truck with both and feet. i was honored to have their soles on my truck. when it came to wash the roof, the ladiez with the white shirts pressed themselves against the windows, to scrub the roof. talk about a better view than a wet t-shirt contest at a bar! plump breasts and hard nipples inches from my face. I was apreciating their dedication to wash the roof of my s-10, and i looked down and Johnson felt the same way, and gave them a full salute, lol. when they got done, i get out and and paid them a hundred dollars. they girl that took the money, a sandy blonde, 5'7 and fine as ever, was surprised and kissed me on my cheek, going as far as kicking her foot back like on some chick flick. she also gave me a big hug, forgetting that she was soaking wet, she began apologizing and i said," Well i geuss there's only one thing i can do" and i called in sick for work.(i didn't lie to the boss, i was love sick,lol.)i volunteered to help, and they thought it was a great idea. So here am i wearing Black baggy pants, my black Scarface shirt, and black vans, and a black military special ops beret with blue shield emblem on front(what can i say? i have a wierd taste in hats), totally not fitting in. we were having loads of fun, got soaking wet, gave quite a few rib tickles. then i notice the 10 girls on break, were alll stitting in chairs having their bare feet propped on a bicycle rack, acting like they are geeting a tan, although it was cloudy as hell. and i knew i had to find a way to tickle their soles like it was an accident, and i got an idea. i took off my black beret and rolled it up and made a point at one end. i held it and waist height and acted like i was walking by casually. i stroked each sole with my beret i heard a few gasps and a lotta giggles, and turned around and acted all innocent like and apologized, and they thought it was funny.
after we were done they all thanked me and asked me if i wanted to come to their party at one of the ladies house, i accepted the invitation in a heart beat. at the party, they all got together to thank me and one girl asked how they could repay me for all the help. i got a huge grin on my face and said," this might sound kinda wierd but.." and one of the girls interrupted and said, "just as long as in doesn't include sex, so you could hold the world record for first guy to have a 20-some on your block." and we all busted out laughing. "No, i just would be they luckiest guy if i could give you all a foot massage." and they all looked kinda shocked, and said damn, you shoulda said that earlier!" and all of them wanted to be first like school kids, lol. so hours i spent massaging foot after foot, toe after toe, silky soles, calloused soles, big feet small feet. they said they never had such a great foot massage, and i went down in history as foot man, lol. so now i got 20 new friends i hang out with and massage.:D :D :D

going to a party with them in a week, maybe i can get a few tickles.;) :D :D

for anyone who doesn't know what a beret is, heres a pic of me wearing it.

p.s. don't laugh, i just woke up in this pic:

11aame.jpg

As the famous Lou Gehrig quote said, on that day, you were clearly "The luckiest man on the face of the earth" Ack! What a great experience for you!

Mitch

One smart boy!!!!!

Well folks, here's living proof you don't have to be a Brad Pitt to have fun with the ladies! Just know how to use your head. (By the way, I fall in the same catagory, except maybe for the smart part!) "You're a good man, Charlie Brown"! Thanks for the menory.;)

got the hat for christmas from an army depot store. they sell army clothes, survival gear and such. if u thought that was cool, you should see the army rangers hat.

nice story

If that is actually a true story, that is absolutely awesome.... Although I gotta admit, that sounds almost too good to be true...

I can happen

I have no reason to doubt the story. Things like that can happen; specifically, getting to spend time with and tickling women who on most days are out of your league. I know because it's happened to me a few times.

Moral of the story, true or not: Male ticklers, always look for opportunities. Until a girl puts up the Stop sign, go for it.

Shoulda said IT can happen

Pardon my typographical error, above.

is that what my lucky hat is called?

i used to be really shy, but i started to be more daring, and look where it got me.

Heh, nice job my friend, and I trust in your word as you never push details too far. It's such a wonderful feeling to have those silky smooth soles in your hands, eh?

Hope ya get some satisfaction from this party, definitely tell if anything takes place ^_^

Yours in Tickle Loyalty,
Myst

P.S. Love that beretta, ya look like a recon commanding officer. The best hat I have currently is an old Nazi Unteroffizier hat from WW2 ^_^

Great story I liked the fact that you helped out the family that lost there house in the fire. I hope you weren't just in it for the tickles! :devil:

to be honest, raging hormones, caused me to help, but then it was to help these people. not all of their feet were silky, some where caloused, but i didn't care.:p

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back