• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling at the bowling alley(true)

Lady Tickler

TMF Poster
This one girl, today at bowling who I believe is 16 years old got majorily poked and tickled today. We were all behind the lanes waiting for our turn to go up. One of my friends all of a sudden reaches out and grabs both of her sides. I turned around just in time to see it and later on she was telling me about it. The best part though is when we were talking later on and she asks me if I know how incredibly ticklish she is? and I'm like no so she says I'm incredibly ticklish, so upon like hearing this I like had to do something. So I said back to her shall I find out how incredibly ticklish you are? and believe it or not she actually let me. She just sat in the chair beside me while I reached out and grabbed her sides. Her laughter was so cute too. I said to her later on as well that she deffinitely is incredibly ticklish. After that I occasionally just poked her on her stomach and she didn't mind at all. When I got home though I was deffinitely looking forward to seeing her next week and maybe what would come off next week.

Lady Tickler, great story, I'm happy for you!!! What does she look like?

Also are you A lady tickler or are you Lady Tickler? (or both!!)

Dang, in all the times I've been in my bowling league, how come I can't ever see anything like that happen? Wait a minute....the only people in my bowling league are either over 70 years old or have a 70 inch waist... So it's a good thing that it never happened;)

I Would be A Lady Tickler. And this girl she's 5'2 I would say weighs about 102lbs, very nice abbs!!
so believe me when I say I was very happy and excited when I tickled them

Hey--call me dense, but I don't understand how the question about are you "A Lady Tickler" or "Lady Tickler" clarified anything at all!

The Answer was: "A Lady Tickler"... So does this mean you tickle ladies or are a lady who tickles or both?? Please don't just say you tickle ladies because we STILL won't know your gender...

One Uncertain Dog

Ok I will be more clear then I tickle ladies thus being I'm a guy, that's why I have the nickname the lady tickler.

I get it....like "lady killer"! Lady Tickler!

"Ooh, Debbie, watch out for him, he's a Lady Tickler!"

"He is?!"

"Trust me on this one....I've seen his work, he's merciless."

"Now I'm scared to go out with him!"

"Just don't turn your back or take off your shoes and you should be ok!"

"I heard you were a Lady Tickler....is this true? Because I'm really ticklish and I won't be able to take it."

Why, what do you mean, Lady Tickler? Don't be silly. Come here, give me a hug....GOTCHA!!!!

"EEEK!"

(this is my first efforts at writing fiction...it's pretty fun!)

I'm a bit buzzed right now, it's 2 in the morning and I just got in....

dear nontkl,

loved your story, may we expect 17 more parts? that would be great!

...just teasin' :D

Damm the fall leagues just started for bowling and I'm surrounded by a bunch of old smelly guys...I knew I should have joined a women's league...lol:D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back