• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Crazy/Beautiful - new Kirstin Dunst film

Lynchy

TMF Expert
I saw a review of this film, and as well as looking pretty good anyway, it has a big tickling scene! There is a bit where Kirstin's character has he foot tickled by her boyfried and she has this REALLY cute giggle. hehe

Lynchy, thanks! Tell me more! I had heard something about this film when it first came out regarding it having a bit of this scene in the preview but then I thought someone had discounted it (according to the commercial). Could you describe the scene's situation a bit? Thanks!!!

Yes, after the film came out people who saw it reported that there was no actual tickling. Lynchy--don't get your hopes up.

ddd

au contraire...sort of

Hi, most of you would know me as giuseppe from the chatroom but anyways,

There is a scene that could be construed as tickling about halfway through the movie (I think) where Kirsten Dunst's character and her boyfriend are sitting on her bed and she's laughing about something. Tickling is not clearly shown although he is sitting at her feet. Regardless it was a good movie (dont worry, not a teeny-bopper film)and you should see it anyway.

giu

Thanks giu (I won't even ask about the connection betweem giuseppe and sushi).

Still doesn't sound like there's tickling in the film (unless any laughing taking place when two people are close to each other now qualifies!).

See you later,

ddd

ddd, I'm a man of many aliases. :cool:
But anyway,

I can comfortably assume that she's being tickled by the way she's laughing, but the tickling isn't shown. I only saw this movie once when it first came out so my details could be kinda fuzzy. Anyone else who's seen it care to settle this debate?

giu

They need to have a scene where kirsten and some other hot chick tickle each other all over their bodies.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back