• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

All Talk

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
"Alright, let's see 'em. Full house, jacks and fives."

"Ohh, you bastard. That beats one, two three eights."

"What can I say, it's an art..."

"But not four. Now what was that about poker being an art form?"

"Okay, officially, that wasn't nice babe."

"Yeah, but it was fun."

"Have I mentioned you've got a very evil side to your nature?"

"And don't you forget it. Besides, I don't hear you complaining when I let it out to play."

"Well it's very unfairly linked to a wonderfully creative side as well."

"Exactly, now stop stalling and get over here."

"Like this?"

"No, face down please, just hook your feet over the arm, that's it. Now hold still for a minute, I need to make sure this is done right."

"Umm, this is going to sound stupid but if you want the jeans off, would you mind doing it before you tie that rope in place? It's starting to get expensive to replace these things."

"Oh come on, I've only done that twice."

"Yeah, and both times I was wearing Levis."

"Well don't worry lover, I promise not to rip, tear, cut or in any other way remove those jeans by force tonight. In fact, I have a confession to make."

"Why does this sound bad?"

"Because you're paranoid?"

"No, that doesn't sound right."

"Because you're hoping it will be?"

"Ummm, no, not that either."

"Because you know me well enough by now to know that the one thing that turns me on the most is seeing you squirm in erotic agony?"

"Yeah, that's the one."

"In that case good news my dear, I'm not going to be playing nutcracker tonight. In fact, I'm not planning on touching you… there… at all."

"And that's the good news?"

"Ohhh yes, you see, I've got a little something I want to try out, in fact I've been wanting to do this for months now. Now stick your arms out, okay hold that for a moment... How's that feel?"

"A little tight."

"Really? How about now?"

"Ouch. A lot tight."

"Good, don't want you breaking loose now do we?"

"Well, 'we' might in fact want that, yes."

"We as in the royal 'We', you haven't got much say in this anymore."

“I guess not.”

“Now, let’s see… where to begin, where to begin?”

“I know I’m gonna regret asking this, but begin what exactly?”

“If I told you it wouldn’t be a surprise now would it? Now do try and keep quiet my love, or you know what’ll happen, don’t you?”

“You’ll give me a stern warning and let me go?”

”No.”

“You’ll make me pleasure you until you drop from exhaustion.”

“Oh, you’ll be doing that anyway, but no that’s not quite the answer I was looking for.”

“Ah, by any chance would this answer involve a ball gag at some point?”

“Bingo. Any excess noise and you’ll be prevented from making any noise at all, that’s rule one. Still, you should be grateful, I could have enforced total silence and believe me babe, you wouldn’t have been able to keep to that rule.”

“Not to sound too macho or anything here, but what makes you think that? I mean, it wouldn’t be the first time.”

“True, and I’ll be the first to admit that you were magnificent at coping with that wax and ice treatment, but trust me, you wouldn’t be able to get through this without breaking down.”

“Well, in that case, how’d you like to make this interesting?”

“I’m listening.”

“How about, if I stay silent during whatever it is you’re planning on doing, you’re mine next week.”

“All week?”

“The full seven days.”

“And if you fail?”

“Then you get me.”

“I hate to point this out, but I’ve already got you.”

“You didn’t let me finish. One session all day tomorrow, no safe words, no limits. You can do whatever you like, anything you desire. You can let that sadistic side of yours run wild without the leash you normally keep it on.”

“Are you serious?”

“Absolutely”

“Hmmm. No, no it wouldn’t be fair, and I do so want this to be… fair. I tell you what, I’ll agree to that deal, but you are allowed to make noise. All you’ve got to avoid is one simple word.”

“And that word would be?”

”Stop.”

“Stop, that’s it?”

“Yep. Of course if you say it you’re mine for the rest of the night, not just this hour-long session.”

”Okay, deal.”

“Alright, I’ll just set the clock going and we can get on with this.”

“Would you mind putting it somewhere I can see it this time?”

“Why, don’t you trust me?”

“Umm, I’m tied hand and foot to a sofa, unable to move so much as a few inches in any direction, much less escape, and am totally helpless to stop you doing anything you want. I think it’s safe to say at this point that I trust you. I’d just like to know how long I’ve got to last, that’s all.”

“Fair enough, and I’ve got a little something extra for you as well. Tell me when you’ve got a good view.”

“That looks like a pretty good view to me.”

“Huh? It’s still pointed at the ceiling, how can you see anything?”

“Oh, the mirror. Sorry precious, misunderstood you.”

“What? Oh you… you’re going to regret that one.”

“It’s not my fault you wear such revealing tops, surely you can’t blame me for being a little distracted?”

“Can, will and have. Now tell me when you can see the far wall in this, okay?”

“Right, hold it there.”

“Good, oh and by the way, this rather lame attempt to keep me talking now the clock’s running, it’s not going to work.”

“I… damn, didn’t think you’d catch on so quick.”

“Well, if you will keep underestimating me… Now let’s have a good close look at those feet.”

“My feet? Why, what’s on your mind?”

“As I said, It’s a surprise, but… tell you what, you’ve got three guesses. Guess right and I’ll tell you and wait two minutes before starting.”

“Okay… ummmm… you’re going to…. use wax?”

“Nope, too messy.”

“Ahhh, you’re going to break out the crop?”

“No, and that’s two down. One more and you’re mine…”

“You’re not… you wouldn’t… not… Bastinado?”

“Actually, I thought I’d try tickling tonight?”

“What, what was thahahahahahah….”

“Ohhh, you’re not ticklish are you my love? Oh dear, this is just awful, I thought this was going to be such an easy night for you, I wanted this to be a nice relaxing session, but if you’re ticklish, well, this is just going to seem like an eternity. ”

“Just, just a little bit lass…. And you caught me by surprise”

“Good, you had me worried for a minute there. I mean, this’d just be hell on earth otherwise, my long, pointed nails running up and down and round and round your helpless soles like this, nowhere for you to go, nothing for you to do other than just lie there and try and take it. That would be just horrible if you were ticklish.”

“Good th...thing I’m not then isn’t it?”

“Oh absolutely. Did I ever tell you I’m insanely ticklish on the soles of my feet?”

“Nooohohoh. You… never mentioned thahahahat”

“God, I can’t believe I never told you that. I mean, if someone did this to me, swirling these sharp little points around like this, tracing every little wrinkle and crease on both soles as they went, I’d be in hysterics in like, two seconds dead. Seriously, I’d be bucking and thrashing so hard it’d break the sofa. Well, it would if I’d ever let you tie me down and tickle me, so it’s probably a good thing it’s you down there instead of me. After all, it’d be expensive to replace that sofa and as you’re not ticklish we don’t have to worry do we?”

“Mmmph.”

“Sorry, what was that love?”

“Mmmph.”

“I can’t hear you if you keep your head buried in the cushion love.”

“Mmmph mmmph.”

“Still, I suppose you might as well take a nap, I’ve can’t let you go till the hour’s up, so you may as well grab - how long have we got left – ah, forty three minutes of shut eye rather than listen to me babble on. Isn’t that right?”

“Mmmmph.”

“Of course, if you’re asleep, well there’s not much point in me talking is there? Hmm, now let’s see, what else could I be doing….? Hey, you know I’ve always wondered what those toes of yours would taste like. Hold still, okay?’”

“MMPPHHHHH!!!!!”

“Good lord hun, what’s wrong? You have a bad dream or something? Good job that rope’s tight or you’d have given me a good thump in the face with that one. Unless, of course… that wasn’t me that did that to you was it?”

“Mmmph.”

“Hmm, still can’t hear you when you’re like that you know. Well, let’s test it, if I just slide my fingers in here, there we go a finger for each toe, that seem nicely balanced. Now if I just wiggle like this…”

“AHHHHAHAHAHAHAAAAHHHAHAHA! NO! Okay, okayokayokay, I’m ticklish on my feet, I’m…gaaaahahahah, staaahahahah.”

“Sorry, what was that? That almost sounded like a word I know you don’t want to say, but it couldn’t have been could it?”

“….”

“Ooops, sorry love, forgot I was in mid-wiggle. Give me a sec, once these fingers get going it takes a bit to slow ‘em down. There, now what was it you were trying to tell me, it wasn’t stop was it?”

“N…no…”

“Good, now that we’ve got that little warm up out of the way, time for the main event. Pick a number between one and four.”

“Wh…what?”

“Pick a number between one and four or I’ll start licking…”

“Okay, umm, three.”

“Ohhhh, was that ever a bad move.”

“Huh, a bad… bad move, why?”

“Because you’ve just given me my favourite tickle toy my love. See, feathers, brushers, fingers they’re all great, but there’s only one thing that’s guaranteed to send a victim insane. Think you can stand another thirty-five minutes of this when my inquisitive little fingers are replaced with…. this?

“NOOOO!!! God, no, please Mary, don’t do it! You’ll kill me!”

“Kill you? It’s only an ice cube my dear, now you might want to brace yourself for this…”

“AHHHHHAHAHAHAH! OHGOD! NOO, PLEASE!”

“I told you, there’s no way you’re getting through this without breaking. So ticklish, this must be agony for you, feeling that cold, cold cube passing over your sole, melting, dripping water down your feet, gathering round your toes… Tell me, can you feel each individual drop or is it just a general all-over sensation?

“….”

“Silent laughter already? Come on lover you know you can’t take this for another half hour. After all, such ticklish little toes just call out to be played with, entertained and amused for ever and ever.”

“….”

“Besides, you know what seeing you thrashing like this does to me, so if you really think I’m going to ease up you’ve got another thing coming. Come on, quit now, it’ll make things so much easier.”

“….n…..no….”

“Alright, I was hoping you’d be reasonable, but have it your way. Let’s see what two at once does for your resistance.”

“OHFFFF….Ahhahahahahaha. NONononononoNONOnonono…..STAhahahahah, stahahahahah….”

“Ohhhh, close one stud, but I’ll let it slip for now. You know this is a damn attractive sight from back here, almost addictive actually. Seeing your entire body dance to my tune, watching each muscle clench and relax, maybe we should do this every week, an extra exercise routine? Got to be good for burning the calories if nothing else.”

“gaaaahahahaHAHAHAHAHAgggggggg”

“God I never thought this’d be so much fun, you’re quite the challenge you know. So much determination, seeing you snap like this is just too good. How does it feel by the way? How does it feel to have your mistress tie you down and torment your poor helpless feet?”

“YArrrrggggghahahahahahah”

“How does it feel to have a pair of ice cubes flying over your soles, exploring every single inch of skin?”

“Ohgodohgodohgod!”

“How does it feel as that icy water drip, drip, drips down your soles and toes, one little drop at a time, tracing cold paths into those oh-so-sensitive places you wish you’d never bared?”

“NaaahahahahahHAHAH!”

“Oops, look at that, out of ice. Isn’t that just awful? You know, all that work’s made me thirsty, quite parched as a matter of fact. Now where, I wonder, can I find a little cool, refreshing ice water to quench my thirst?”

“Oh..ohgod…no, please, don’t.”

“Oh look, there’s a few drops still collected here, hold sti… no, wait, we know you can’t manage that don’t we love? Well, if I hold you like this, there, now I know those drops will stay where they are until I’ve had a chance to lick ‘em up.”

“MWWWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOOOOOOO! ST…hahahahahah… STOP!”

“Mmm, are you sure my dear, I’ve still got a few licks left in me you know.”

“STOP! PLEASE! StopstopstopstopSTOP!”

“Alright, it’s alright, it’s okay, I’m here, come on back, come on.”

“Oh…oh god.”

“Are you alright?”

“I… I think so. Just, just give me a minute okay?”

“Hang on, hold still and I’ll get you loose.”

“Oh that’s better. Ahhh!”

“What is it?”

“Nothing, nothing, sorry just a bit stiff I guess, tried to get up a bit too quickly.”

“Here, drink this, slowly.”

“Thanks. God, you really weren’t taking any prisoners were you?”

“I couldn’t, even in the face of all that, you got to the fifty minute mark. Any slow down and you’d have beat me out easily.”

“Damn, really thought I’d make that. So…. I guess I’m yours lass.”

“Yes, you’re mine. And tomorrow I’m gonna take you right up to your limits my love, your real limits, not the ones you stick to when we’re playing.“

“And tonight?”

“Tonight, well, tonight’s a different story. Strip and lie down on the floor, face up.”

“Like this?”

“Mmmmm, nice, now hold still, let me just slide on top here… Now, arms above your head please.”

“Oh no, come on, not more tickling, please Ma… I mean, Mistress.”

“Yep, but don’t worry love, I’ll be gentle, I don’t want you to suffer this time.”

“Then mmmmm, then why tickle me?”

“Because I do want you to wriggle….”

LOVED this! I play poker with a group of friends on a fairly regular basis. from now on, I am going to look at it as practice for THIS! a whole lot more fun than winning their quarters!

I really like the chances you are taking with your writing lately. you’re managing to keep the feel I like so much in your stories and are coming up with some very original stuff at the same time.

the always greedy reader,
Ayla

Unbelievable story! I must applaud the attention to pay to different writing styles. Just reading one of your stories is a literature adventure!

I'll bring the ice for the auditions...

What a winning playlet! I easily identified both with the hapless ticklee ('Can't even win with a full house!) and the merciless tickler (stretching out the suspense expertly for 50 minutes). Wouldn't this be lovely adapted to a vid? How 'bout it, producers? It's ready-made for a boffo smash!

Ayla ny said:
LOVED this! I play poker with a group of friends on a fairly regular basis. from now on, I am going to look at it as practice for THIS! a whole lot more fun than winning their quarters!

Alright guys 'n' gals, hands up all those who'd like a seat at THAT table :D At last a poker game where my extraordinary lack of skills wouldn't be a problem.

Seriously folks, thank you for such a terrific reaction. Confession time, I was absolutely scared to death about posting this, if you've read some of my other stuff that lurks on these here forums you may be aware I don't really rate my dialogue writing skills at all, so doing something like this... Thank you seems poor and inadequate

THL - *Grin* I think as a vid script it'd need to be expanded a bit or it'd get boring. Oh nuts, now you've got me thinking on this I'm gonna be stuck with it all day, grrrr. Of course if there are any vid producers looking for script writers out there....:D

Great story BOF!!!
Of course at first I read this as M->F, so I admit I was a bit surprised halfway through when it turned to F->M, in my mind or when I realized who was tickling who.
Anyway, great story!

*Grin* yep, wrote it, read it and thought "hmm, now how the heck do I tell the reader what's going on here without something non-dialogue to play with?". Though there's a very (actually too) subtle clue in the second line with the gender specific insult. Thanks as always mate, currently in a pit o' despair thanks to the dreaded work (massa-frassa-rass-ruddy-boss) and have found positive reactions to be a great help in getting back to the REAL work (writing for here, what else?).

Most people put (M/F or F/M) in the title of the story..I guess we can let you go this time ;)
Yeah, get back to work!!!;)
As if I have any right to talk...although I am writing something that should be posted soon...

Yeah, yeah, normally I do try and follow that convention, but would have given the game away a little too early in this case. Hey, I like to make my readers to work a little, 'kay? :D

And yes, you've got no grounds to complain about others productivity, so thhhhpppppppppppppppppppppp (my I'm using the mature arguments tonight).

How do you do it?

You pack so much playfulness and sensuality into the dialogue that it makes narration seem superfluous.

A pleasure to read!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back