• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A sad story as usual

talons

Please do not criticise any stories on this board because that would be very mean. In fact, please do not have any opinions at this forum because that is not very nice. Please continue to be spineless jellyfish so this forum can remain boring and bland. Please do not hurt the fragile feelings of the people that write these wonderful longwinded dragging stories that really never end. Please please please.:mad:

Out of curiosity , what stories might you be talking about?

As soon as the mod who deleted my post puts it back up you will know what story I am talking about. Right Mitchell

talons said:
As soon as the mod who deleted my post puts it back up you will know what story I am talking about. Right Mitchell

I posted stories that was bad and people did not like them but I used that to learn and write better stories some people need to grow some skin. People are not always going to like you get over it.

talons said:
Please do not criticise any stories on this board because that would be very mean. In fact, please do not have any opinions at this forum because that is not very nice. Please continue to be spineless jellyfish so this forum can remain boring and bland. Please do not hurt the fragile feelings of the people that write these wonderful longwinded dragging stories that really never end. Please please please.:mad:

Sorry but you cant expect everyone to like your stories! Constructive criticism is always good! Help you out bro!

Dont take it all to heart

Ah I See...

We have another "fan" of Mitchells cut and paste style of story telling.
I posted honest feedback on his stories and it got deleted. I'm glad to see others are at least trying to bring some honesty and reality to this forum.
BUT with the mods here don't count on it becoming an epidemic.

Tron

This guy is the one who is critizing stories...I went to another post and his response to a story was "trash"

Unsupported insults of people work will not be supported or allowed here. We will remove them. Insulting someones efforts is just another form of Golden Rule violation. This is not saying you can't post negative comments about a story.

Tron made one post where he took Mitchels work to task and explained why he felt it was bad. That post still stands. You can still read it. He provided what I see as valid issues with the work he disliked and did so in a constructive format.

He then proceeded to post one line insult posts in future threads of Mitches work. Much like talons 'trash' comment. Those were removed. They served no purpose but to insult.

talons posts were all of this sort. they were removed.

If you don't like a posters work you have several choices.

1) Don't open threads they start in stories. This will tend to not expose you to their work.

2) Put them on your ignore list. You will never see an offending work by them again.

3) Post a critisism of the work and support your reasons for your negative view. Say WHY you don't like it. 'This sucks', 'trash', and 'what crap' are not critiques they are insults. And insults are not welcome. SUPPORT your thoughts. It's simple to walk down the virtual street hurling insults, any oaf can do that. But to provide constructive feedback is what we want here.

As I've said many times there are real reasons we come down on stuff liek this. It's about our view of what the forum is for. It's a place for people who share a like to gather and share their own unique views on tickling with the rest of the community. Members who randomly go about posting non constructive insults are not contributing to anything, and in fact are working against people wanting to contribute to the community. They are trying to bully people who make posts they dislike into silence.

That's the sort of community contribution that we feel we can do without. We will act to prevent it from happening here.

And as always I'll forstall all the censorship BS that bubbles up after I make one of these posts with the statement that yes, I am censoring stuff. It's my call to make, and speach is only as free here as we choose to let it be, the forum is private property that runs under our rules. Rules that we have chosen as to allow a community to form and grow without elements that work to pull it apart. If those rules are too much for any person to suffer under, they are free to go elsewhere, we are not keeping anyone here against their will, and there are many other tickling forum choices out there (I can think of three off the top of my head), each with thier own style and ruleset. Perhaps one fo them would be a better fit.

Myriads

Very well said, Myriads, as always, and I agree with what you said. As you pointed out, I will not be bullied into silence so long as Iam in accordance with forum rules. I will post, people will comment if they wish, and the mods can judge which posts are valid and which should be removed. If people dont like or find issue with my work, I accept that, but to unfairly attack and attempt to bully me into not writing is wrong, and I agree with your policies on this.

Mitch

Well, I should hope people would offer criticism of my stories where it's required. Any real writer needs two things: 1) the negative feedback of those who are qualified and capable of explaining where the story fails and offering examples of how to improve, and 2) the positive feedback of those who enjoy it (for we are, at heart, enormous attention whores who need our egos fed and stroked and--no, wait, stroking would tickle--ah, what's wrong with that? :) )

For my part, I really don't like stories that fill paragraphs with repeated HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEEHHEEHEEHEEHEHEEHEHEHEHTEEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

...you get the idea. I think one can communicate helpless ticklish laughter without forcing us to skim through the paragraph to get to the remander of the story or (worse yet) parse through the laughter characters for snippets of dialogue that may be interspersed throughout. Which isn't to say that a well-placed "giggle" or "teehee" is out of the question entirely--just understand that a little can communicate a long way.

Negative critism should be allowed as long as it's done in a non insulting way. Personally as long as people tell it to me in a civilized fashion I can take critism about anything I do.

*O/T personal remarks deleted*

Last edited by a moderator:
$Tickletorturer said:
Negative critism should be allowed as long as it's done in a non insulting way. Personally as long as people tell it to me in a civilized fashion I can take critism about anything I do.

*O/T remarks deleted*

Last edited by a moderator:
Mitchell said:
Very well said, Myriads, as always, and I agree with what you said. As you pointed out, I will not be bullied into silence so long as Iam in accordance with forum rules. I will post, people will comment if they wish, and the mods can judge which posts are valid and which should be removed. If people dont like or find issue with my work, I accept that, but to unfairly attack and attempt to bully me into not writing is wrong, and I agree with your policies on this.

Mitch

i agree there is absolutely no point in being nasty. we cant all liek the same things:)

I know you probably don't care Myriads, but I've been searching this site along time before I decided to join. I've always felt that the golden rules were really fair. Why say someone's work is crap when its just like saying "Hey guys come flame me and turn this board into real crap." So Myriads I just want you to know that I'm behind you in your rules. And hope you inforce them to the best of your ability.

I don't really have any problem ith any story writers, it's more a certain artist in the Artwork folder...

PM nerobob and tell me who it is, we might share the same dislike.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back