• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vendetta (Women of Wrestling) (F/F) wrestling/tickling part 6

primetime

Verified
okay fans, time for another episode of WOW. i'm glad you are all enjoying this series. thanks for all the great feedback and i hope you continue to do so! i'm am also in the stages of developing further storylines after the pay per view, so if any of you have any ideas, let me know. i will probably use some of them as i have used ideas before. anyway, on with the story! characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com Hollywood at www.webkitten.com Lana Star at www.webkitten.com and David Mclane at www.davidmclane.com feedback always welcomed!

Hollywood and the rest of the tWo stood in there dressing room hooping and hollering after watching the last match between Riot and fellow tWo member Chyna. there were lots of hugs and hi-fives as the women celebrated.

"THAT WAS SOOOOOOO SWEEEEEEEEEEET!!!" Hollywood shouted.

"Chyna is THE woman!! i cant believe she made Riot a slave! this should be LOTS of fun!!" the Disciplinarian shouted.

"ladies, tonight has been a good night! although Disciplinarian lost, the tWo has had an awesome night! not only did we humiliate that idiot Patti Pizzazz, not only did we make Riot a SLAVE, but Gorgeous George has brought GOLD home to the tWo!!! George, congratulations on becoming the first ever Continental champion!" Hollywood announced.

"thank you, thank you! i cant tell you how happy i am in being the champion! i plan to make you all proud! i want to be as great as a champion as you were Hollywood!!" George told the group as she held the newly won title belt across her shoulder.

"oh stop it! you're making me blush! you will make a fine champion George! and one day, i will get MY title back. i just have to take care of a small problem named Sable....." Hollywood replied.

the door opened up and Daffney, Chyna and Riot all entered the room. Riot was still crawling on her hands and knees. the rest of the group laughed at Riot as she sat there with a look of rage in her eyes.

"Hello everyone!" Chyna screamed with a huge smile.

"damn Chyna! that's a mighty fine SLAVE you have there!" Hollywood told her.

"you bet Hollywood! Riot is now the property of Chyna and the tWo! Riot my dear, can you please kiss Hollywood's boots please?" Chyna asked.

Riot looked up at Chyna and snarled. this was getting to be humiliating already. she just sat there, refusing to budge. her pride was kicking in.

"need i remind you that if you dont, you will never step foot in WOW ever again! so.....kiss her boots!!!!" Chyna barked.

Riot took a deep breath and then crawled over to Hollywood. she didnt want to do this, but she valued her career. she bent down and kissed Hollywood's boots. Riot then closed her eyes, she was totally pissed off.

"good girl!! such an obedient pet! you have a mighty fine slave! a MIGHTY fine slave!" Hollywood laughed.

"that's right! good doggy! she is such a good girl!" Daffney laughed as she patted Riot's head.

Riot lifted up her head and stared at Daffney. she stared right into her eyes as though she was looking right through her. a boiling rage was building up inside of Riot. she wanted to tear Daffney apart for putting her in this position. Riot made a vow to herself at that moment. when the 30 days were over, Daffney's life was going to be one living hell.

Lee Marshall: "wow! i still cant believe Riot is Chyna's slave!"

Korn_ste: "i know Lee! but i do know this, when those 30 days are over, lord help Daffney and the rest of the tWo because Riot will get her revenge! what's up next Lee?"

Lee Marshall: "coming up next is a huge match! it is the tag team ELIMINATION match to determine the tag team champions! the champions, Asian Invasion, have to defend their titles against 3 of the top teams here in WOW! let's take a closer look....."

a video montage began that showed the rivalry building up between Francesca Le and Col. Ninotchka of the tWo, against Harley's Angels. then the title match between the tWo and Asian Invasion was shown and with the outside interference from Harley's Angels, Lotus and Jade won the tag team titles. then clips of them defending the titles along with the exchanges between Asian Invasion, Harley's Angels and the tWo were shown, with finally Beckie, the Farmer's Daughter and Bronco Billie joining in on the mix. the montage faded out with Harley's Angels tormenting Beckie and Billie in the last episode of WOW before the pay per view event.

ASIAN INVASION (WOW Tag Team Champions; Lotus/Jade)
www.wowe.com/superstars/lotus/images/lotus10.jpg
www.jeanniekim.com (Lotus' website)
www.jenniferleechan.com (Jade's website)
www.fobpro.com/photos/gc33/gc33f7026.php (Jade)

vs

HARLEY'S ANGELS (Charlie Davidson/EZ Rider) w/THUG
www.wowe.com/superstars/harleysange...leysangels7.jpg

vs

FRANCESCA LE/COL. NINOTCHKA (tWo)
www.missfrancescale.com
www.queenkong.com/Glowpics-new-11-0...ages/image7.htm

vs

BECKIE, the Farmer's Daughter/BRONCO BILLIE
www.wowe.com/superstars/beckie/images/beckie4.jpg
www.wowe.com/superstars/broncobillie/images/billie3.jpg

TAG TEAM ELIMINATION TITLE MATCH

Lee Marshall: "standing by is TKBob with Harley's Angels!"

TKBob got ready for his interview. standing next to him was the tag team combination of Harley's Angels, that consisted of Charlie Davidson and EZ Rider. their manager Thug was also standing next to them.

"Ladies, tonight you are in the tag team elimination match for the titles. your thoughts on this huge match..." TKBob asked.

"listen up punk! tonight, the titles are ours! we have waited a long time for this moment. at TOTAL CONTROL, we lost to Beckie and Billie. that was so humiliating! Francesca and Ninotchka also cheated us out of our chance to win the titles..." Charlie said.

"But tonight, it is a matter of survival. to become champs, 3 teams have to lose and i can promise you, it will not be Harley's Angels. Asian Invasion is a joke of a team, Beckie and Billie are nothing but a bunch of losers, and tWo will learn the true meaning of ticklish humiliation!" EZ Rider followed up.

"Let's go ladies, we have teams to humiliate and title to win!!" Thug chimed in as the group left.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!! this next match is our tag team ELIMINATION match! when someone is pinned or submits, they AND their partner have to leave the ring and go back to the locker room. the last remaining team will be the WOW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!!!! this match is so big, we need TWO referees! introducing first, he hails from the TMF, he is LOST PLAINS!!!!!!" Zechs Merquiise announced.

the music played and Lost Plains made his way down the ramp to a nice ovation. he felt honored to have been selected to referee this match and got to the ring quickly. he was the "outside" referee to ensure the losers left ringside and went back to the locker room. wearing his referee shirt, he smiled to the crowd and awaited his partner.

"and now, introducing the second guest referee, he also hails from the TMF, he is the ONE, the ONLY, Mr. Macphisto!!!!" Zechs announced.

the music blared again and Mr Macphisto made his way down the ramp to a nice ovation as well. wearing his referee shirt, he waved to the capacity crowd and made it to the ring. Lost Plains and Mr Macphisto went over their duties and shook hands. both men were excited to be running such an important title match. Lost Plains them got to the outside of the ring, while Mr Macphisto stayed inside the ring.

"now ladies and gentlemen! introducing our first team! coming down the aisle, accompanied by their manager, Thug, here is Charlie Davidson and EZ Rider, HARLEY'S ANGELS!!!!!" Zechs announced.

the song of "Let the bodies hit the floor" by Drowning Pool blared across the loudspeakers and Harley's Angels made their appearance at the top of the stage. the crowd booed them as even though they were still a part of the WOW girls, they were still considered "heels". the mammoth woman Thug walked down the aisle first and Charlie and EZ Rider followed. Charlie Davidson wore dark blue jeans, with a white t-shirt and black leather vest, and black boots, while her partner, EZ Rider wore a black shirt, light blue faded jeans and black boots. both women made it to the ring and entered. they stared at Mr Macphisto and both stood on individual turnbuckles facing the crowd. they both motioned their hands across their waist, letting the crowd know that the tag titles were going to be theirs. they worked so hard just to get another title shot after losing at the last pay per view, then again to Francesca Le and Col. Ninotchka. they did take satisfaction in costing the tWo the titles to Asian Invasion. they knew that they would have to work hard to win the titles tonight. Mr Macphisto screamed at Thug to stay on the outside tonight, or otherwise he would DQ Harley's Angels. Thug cursed at him, but got out of the ring.

Lee Marshall: "Harley's Angels are ready for some action!"

Korn_ste: "this team is pumped! but, can they survive the whole match? i say they will and i predict they will be the next champions!"

Lee Marshall: "wow! going out on a limb huh? well, standing by is TKBob with Beckie and Billie!"

TKBob got ready for his second interview. standing next to him was Beckie, the Farmer's Daughter, and Bronco Billie. both women were smiling and TKBob began his interview.

"Ladies, you are a part of the Tag Team title Elimination match! this is a golden opportunity to win the titles you want so badly.." TKBob told them.

"You're right! this is a HUGE opportunity for us! we really want the belts!" Billie replied to him.

"yeah Billie, we had a chance at TOTAL CONTROL, but didnt get the job done. but we know opportunities dont always come and we need to make the most out of this opportunity. i believe in myself and i believe in my partner that we will be the Tag Team champions!" Beckie said.

"Good luck ladies!" TKBob told them as they left the interview area.

"now introducing the second team! first from Texas, BRONCO BILLIE and her tag team partner, hailing from her daddy's farm, she is BECKIE, the FARMER'S DAUGHTER!!!!"" Zechs Merquiise announced.

the sound of country music played and the capacity crowd went nuts as Beckie and Billie made their appearance at the top of the stage. both women smiled as they acknowledged the cheers from the fans. Billie was wearing her white sports bra top with blue vest, blue shorts and her white cowboy boots. she also wore a cowgirl hat on her head and she twirled her lasso. Beckie wore her plaid designed shirt, with blue cut off shorts and white boots. she danced her way down the aisle to the music and the crowd loved it. Beckie and Billie wanted to win this match badly. they wanted to prove to everyone that they are championship material and not just pretty faces. Beckie was close to winning the Continental title, but lost to Gorgeous George in the semifinals and both women were in the tag team final at TOTAL CONTROL, but lost to Francesca and Ninotchka. they made it to the ring and stared at Harley's Angels. they knew that Harley's Angels didnt respect them, so they wanted to prove it to everyone tonight that they were in fact, championship material.

Lee Marshall: "Looks like Beckie and Billie are ready for this match!"

Korn_ste: "I hope so! i like both of these women, but i dont think they have what it takes. but they will fight hard!"

Lee Marshall: "standing by is Julie Day with Francesca and Ninotchka!"

Julie Day stood outside the tWo locker room. the door opened and the tag team combination of Francesca Le and Col. Ninotchka met her. Julie began her interview.

"Ladies, you have an....." Julie tried to say.

"listen up Julie bitch! no one wants to hear what you have to say! all you need to know is that Ninotchka and I will get our belts back! all those pathetic teams out their will learn a cruel lesson. you NEVER cross the tWo!!!!" Francesca screamed.

"DA!!!! tonight, hearing their sweet laughter will be music to the Two's ears! the belts are ours!!!!" Ninothcka finished as she pushed Julie Day.

Julie stared in disbelief. she clutched her chest and peek inside the door. she saw Chyna berating Riot and felt bad. Riot may have tickled her in the past, but she couldnt help but feel for her.

"introducing our THIRD team, they hail from the Tickling World Order, her is the tag team combination of FRANCESCA LE and COL. NINOTCHKA!!!" Zechs announced.

the music of the NWO blared and Francesca Le and Col. Ninotchka made their appearance at the top of the stage. the crowd booed heavily as the ladies began to walk down the aisle. Francesca was dressed in a black bathing suit, with the letters "T.W.O." written across the chest, along with black boots. Col. Ninotchka wore a black spandex body top with a white sash with the letter "T.W.O." written in black letters, with black tights and black boots. both women had determined looks in their eyes as they made their way to the ring. they wanted their belts back and would love to humiliate the other teams as well. they never gotten over the fact that Asian Invasion were the champs. Harley's Angels were responsible for that, but tonight, they were going to prove to everyone that they were indeed the best team out there. they got to the ring and stared at the other teams. the tension was building up and everyone felt it.

Lee Marshall: "you can cut the electricity with a knife! the tWo is here and business is about to pick up!"

Korn_ste: "this is getting good! you know both of these women will stop at nothing to win their belts back! i cant wait!"

Lee Marshall: "now, let's hear from the champs!"

TKBob stood by with the final team, the Tag Team champions, Asian Invasion. both women wore the white strapped title belts around their sleek waists and awaited their interview.

"Lotus, Jade, tonight you two have perhaps the biggest match of your careers! you defend your titles against not only one team, but THREE teams! do you have what it takes to survive tonight?" TKBob asked.

"You know, a lot of people dont think we can win! they think that we will be the easy victims and we will lose our belts. but, we know what we can do, and tonight we will show it!" Jade replied.

"Jade's right! we know people think we dont have a chance. but they didnt think we would ever be champions either! these belts mean so much to us, and we will defend them with everything we got! we will survive tonight, because we are survivors! let's go Jade, we got a lot of work to do!" Lotus finished.

"Ladies and gentlemen.......the FINAL team. coming down the aisle, here is the Women Of Wrestling TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD!!!!!! introducing LOTUS and JADE, they are ASIAN INVASION!!!!!!" Zechs announced.

music from the Orient began to play and the capacity crowd went nuts. Lotus and Jade made their appearance at the top of the ramp and the crowd went into a frenzy. Jade wore her red wrestling dress with red boots and Lotus wore her yellow top, with yellow shorts and skirt, and her yellow boots. the tag team belts shined as they made their way down the aisle. Lotus and Jade knew that this match would define their careers. their whole careers in WOW has been summed up as "jobbers". everyone was surprised that they are the champions, but said that it was because of Harley's Angels that got them the belts, not their own talent. both women wanted to prove that they are worthy of being the champions and a match of this magnitude would prove that. if they could survive the best 3 teams in WOW, they deserved to be champs. they made it to the ring and removed their title belts. they stared at the other teams and smiled towards Beckie and Billie, but cast a wary eye to the other teams. both women were a little nervous, but was ready for action. all four teams went to their respective corners and awaited the bell.

Lee Marshall: "Asian Invasion have so much to prove in this match!"

Korn_ste: "they sure do! i like them, but honestly, they are not championship material."

Lee Marshall: "i think they can do it, but it will be tough. remember folks, in this match, you can tag ANYONE!"

BaneDaemon rang the bell and the match began. Francesca attacked Charlie Davidson and dragged her into the ring. she pulled at her hair, then whipped her across the ropes. Francesca nailed her with a dropkick to the jaw and yelled at her. Francesca then pulled her up by the hair, scooped her up and slammed her to the canvas. Francesca wanted to tear her apart. she then dropped an elbow and went for the quick cover. 1...........2...........KICKOUT! Francesca laughed as she pulled up Charlie from the mat. she then pointed to her partner and grabbing a handful of Charlie's hair, she then rammed Charlie's face into the outstretched boot of her partner Ninotchka, then tagged her in. Ninotchka entered the ring and began to chop away at Charlie's chest. Charlie was reeling from the chops and Ninotchka whipped her across the ropes. Ninotchka went for the back body drop and ducked her head, but Charlie stopped, then kicked her in the head. Ninotchka fell to the mat in pain, the Charlie smiled. she then tagged in Beckie and smiled. Beckie got into the ring and went after Ninotchka. she scooped her up and slammed her to the canvas. then she hit the ropes and dropped a leg. she went for the cover. Mr Macphisto made the count. 1..........2.......KICKOUT!!! Beckie then got up and tagged in her partner, Billie.

Beckie and Billie then whipped Ninotchka off the ropes and did a double-back body drop. Ninotchka went sailing into the air and crashed hard to the mat. Billie then pulled her up by the hair and put her in a headlock and indicated to the crowd that she was going to do a bulldog pile driver. Billie began to execute the move, but Ninotchka managed to slip her head out of the headlock and as Billie turned around, Ninotchka kicked her in the midsection, then tried to go for a pedigree. Billie then reversed the move and flipped Ninotchka over, but her momentum forced her into Asian Invasion's corner and she "tagged" in Jade. Jade got into the ring and tried to scoop up Ninotchka. Ninotchka blocked it, then poked Jade in the eyes. Jade tried to recover, then Ninotchka delivered a clothesline. Jade rolled on the mat in pain as Ninotchka tagged in Francesca. Francesca strutted into the ring and laughed at Jade. she then grabbed Jade's ankle and did a step over toe hold. Jade yelled in pain, but her eyes grew as big as saucers as she saw Francesca trying to untie her boot. Francesca started to unlace the boot, but then Jade reached up and managed to roll up Francesca into a small package pin. 1..........2.........KICKOUT!!! Francesca quickly got out of the pin and punched Jade in the mouth. Jade fell to the canvas holding her jaw. Francesca stared at Jade, then reached over and tagged in a surprised EZ Rider.

EZ Rider got into the ring and flipped off Francesca. she the grabbed Jade by her hair and hoisted the delicate Asian woman up and then did a running powerslam. Jade couldnt breath as she clutched her chest. EZ Rider laughed as she then straddled Jade. EZ Rider then plunged her nails into Jade's armpits and Jade exploded in laughter.

" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSTOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOPPPPP!"

EZ Rider continued to tickle Jade as Mr Macphisto looked to see if Jade's shoulders were pinned. Jade was rolling around so her shoulder never laid on the mat for long. Jade tried to hold in the laughter, but EZ Rider would only try to tickle harder. Lotus watched her partner laugh and then ran into the ring and kicked EZ Rider in the back. Mr Macphisto forced Lotus out of the ring, but at least she saved her partner for now. EZ Rider had a pissed off look in her face. she grabbed Jade, scooped her up and as Jade laid across her shoulder, she tagged in her partner, then did another powerslam. Charlie Davidson then climbed to the second rope and did a legdrop! Jade was nearly out. Mr Macphisto made the count as Charlie covered her. 1..........2........kickout. Jade barely kicked out and Charlie couldnt believe it. she picked up Jade again and she whipped her across the ropes. Jade ducked under an attempted clothesline and managed to do a flying body press. she went for the cover. 1........2........KICKOUT! Jade then tried to bounce off the ropes, but Thug on the outside tripped her up. Lost Plains immediately went over to Thug and scolded her. Thug cursed at him, so Lost Plains ejected her out! the crowd went nuts as Thug was being forced to leave. Harley's Angels began to argue and Jade made her way and tagged in Beckie. Beckie got into the ring and rolled up Charlie from behind. Mr Macphisto turned around and made the count. 1.........2........KICKOUT! Beckie then went on the attack. EZ Rider yelled at Lost Plains while her partner was being assualted. Charlie withstood some punches from Beckie, but then raked Beckie's eyes. Charlie then tried to kick Beckie, but Beckie caught her ankle, twisted it and forced Charlie to the mat. Beckie put the ankle lock on Charlie and she screamed for mercy. Beckie had other ideas though. she began to unlace the boot of Charlie, then pulled it off. she then peeled off the white sweatsock of Charlie and stared at the bare pink sole.

EZ Rider turned around and saw her partner's barefoot. she knew that she was going to be tickled and as she tried to get into the ring, Francesca Le had jumped off the ring apron and went over to the corner. she grabbed EZ Rider's ankle and pulled her off the ring apron. the two women began fighting and Lost Plains tried to break them up. Beckie then gazed at the sole and heard Charlie whimpering. she twisted the ankle again, then as Charlie yelped in pain, she stroked her fingers along the soft foot. Charlie broke out into a fit of giggles as Beckie continued to tickle her foot.

"hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!!! stop!!!! that t-t-tickles! heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh"

Beckie laughed to herself as she saw Charlie going hysterical. she saw the toes wiggle wildly, then she began to tickle their soft undersides. Charlie was screaming now and tried to claw her way to the ropes. but Beckie had the ankle lock cinched in and her fingers wreaked havoc on Charlie's sole. Charlie was laughing hysterically and she saw her partner trying to get back into the ring. Francesca however, prevented that and held on to EZ Rider. Charlie's eyes bugged out as Beckie fingers went in between her toes. she couldnt take it anymore as Beckie twisted her ankle and tickled her toes. Lost Plains finally separated Francesca and EZ Rider, then EZ Rider quickly scrambled into the ring, but she was too late. she watched in horror as she saw Charlie Davidson tapping out!!!

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!! Harley's Angels have been ELIMINATED!!!" Zechs Merquiise announced much to the crowd's delight.

Lee Marshall: "so much for your prediction Korn_ste!"

Korn_ste: "oh well! i guess i will change my pick to the tWo! or Asian Invasion! no, my pick is Beckie and Billie! hell, i have no idea!"

EZ Rider cursed at Francesca as she helped her partner out of the ring. Beckie began to celebrate, but didnt see Ninotchka come from behind and nail her. Ninotchka began to stomp away at Beckie, then she scooped her up and did a powerslam. Beckie was in pain and Ninotchka tagged in her partner. Francesca got into the ring feeling proud that she helped Harley's Angels get eliminated. she was also thrilled that the remaining two teams were teams she and her partner dominated. she felt good about their chances now. she grabbed Beckie's ankle and tried to put her into the figure four leglock. Beckie noticed this and kicked Francesca off of her. she then tried to crawl over to her partner, but Francesca grabbed her ankle again. she then did a mule kick, sending Francesca to the mat landing on her rear end and she tagged in Bronco Billie. Billie went after Francesca, but Francesca did a drop toe hold and Billie went crashing into the mat. Francesca then grabbed Billie's ankle and put her in the ankle lock. Billie cried out in pain as her ankle was twisted. Francesca smiled at Asian Invasion as though she was telling them, they were next. Billie cried out in pain and knew sooner or later, Francesca was going to remove her boot. Francesca did as expected and went after the boot. Billie then pushed herself up off the canvas and rolled over, forcing Francesca to release the hold. she then crawled between francesca's legs and tagged in Lotus. Lotus looked on in surprise as she was tagged in. she got into the ring and Francesca nailed her with a clothesline from hell.

Lotus was groggy as she felt Francesca pull her up by the hair. she then yelped in pain as Francesca put her in an abdominal stretch. Francesca gazed at Lotus' exposed belly and began to lightly stroke her fingers across the sensitive flesh. she felt Lotus squirming and continued to tickle Lotus' belly.

"hehehehehehehehehe quit it!!!!" Lotus giggled.

Francesca then pulled back on the hold and Lotus screamed in pain, then began to laugh again as Francesca tickled her ribs. Jade looked on as she saw Lotus' legs getting weaker. she tried to get into the ring, but Mr Macphisto prevented her from interfering. Francesca laughed as she continued to play with Lotus' ribs and belly. Beckie however got into the ring and nailed Francesca from behind. Lost Plains on the outside of the ring admonished Beckie, but Beckie simply smiled. Lotus laid on the mat, trying to recuperate and Francesca made it over to her corner and tagged in Ninothcka. Ninotchka dropped and elbow on Lotus, then grabbed her ankle. she then put Lotus in the figure four leglock and Lotus screamed in pain. Ninotchka looked on and laughed as Lotus yelled in pain, but took greater delight in watching Lotus' eyes grow huge when she began to unlace the boot. Lotus screamed in pain and realized that her yellow boot was being removed. she watched as Ninotchka tossed her boot out of the ring and grabbed the toe of her white cotton sock. she begged to Ninotchka as she saw the sock slipping off her foot, exposing her bare toes. she wiggled her toes and begged Ninotchka not to tickle her foot. Ninotchka then simply ran her finger up the length of the soft sole and Lotus went nuts. her feet were extremely ticklish and she howled with laughter as Ninotchka's fingers went to work.

Jade watched in horror as she saw her partner's foot getting tickled. she knew Lotus was devastatingly ticklish on her feet and she quickly got into the ring and kicked Ninotchka. Mr Macphisto again forced Jade out of the ring, but Ninotchka released the hold. Lotus tried to catch her breath and rolled over. Ninotchka again went over to her corner and tagged in Francesca. Lotus rolled over to Beckie/Billie's corner and tagged Billie on the knee. Billie got into the ring and Francesca tried to clothesline her. Billie ducked, then kicked Francesca in the gut, then nailed her with a DDT. Francesca was motionless and Billie went for the cover. 1..........2........kickout. Francesca managed to kick out. Billie then had Beckie come in and they both tossed Francesca off the ropes and nailed her with a double dropkick. then they did a double dropkick to Ninotchka and she fell off the ring apron. Beckie then went to the top rope and did a flying leap off the top rope and crashed into Ninotchka on the arena floor. the crowd went nuts! inside the ring, Billie rolled Francesca onto her belly and folded her ankles. Billie then unlaced the black boots, then pulled both of them off. she then ripped the socks off and Francesca's small feet were revealed.

"w-what are you doing?" Francesca moaned.

"oooooh!!! look at these cute little toes! tickle tickle!" Billie taunted.

Francesca roared in laughter as she felt Billie's fingers dance up and down her soles. Billie stroked the soft arches and loved hearing Francesca laugh. so many times Francesca did this to her, so Billie enjoyed giving it back. Francesca begged for Billie to stop, but to no avail. Billie tickled the little toes, only to send Francesca into hysterical laughter. Francesca then made her way to the ropes and Billie had to release the hold. Francesca made it to her feet and went after Billie. Billie kicked Francesca in the gut, put her into the headlock and did the running bulldog piledriver. Billie rolled her over and went for the cover. 1........2..........3!!!!!!!!

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!! Francesca Le and Col. Ninotchka have been ELIMINATED!!!!!" Zechs announced.

Lee Marshall: "you got to be kidding!!! the tWo is eliminated??!!"

Korn_ste: "i gave up trying to predict this match! i cant believe Beckie and Billie have eliminated both Harley's Angels AND the tWo! maybe this is their night!"

Mr Macphisto rolled Francesca out of the ring, and Ninotchka crawled over to her. Francesca stood up and realized that they lost. she and Ninotchka yelled curse words towards Beckie and Billie as Lost Plains escorted them to the back. fans still couldnt believe that the tWo was eliminated. Billie was still in the ring and the capacity crowd was going nuts. it was now two teams left. Jade got into the ring and she and Billie shook hands. both teams were happy that Harley's Angels and the tWo were eliminated, so now they could have a good, clean match. Billie and Jade locked up and Jade managed to get Billie in a headlock. Billie used her strength and managed to lift Jade up and suplex her. Jade's head bounced off the mat and Billie tagged in Beckie. they both then tossed Jade off the ropes and did a double back body drop, sending Jade high into the air, then crashing down on the mat. then they each grabbed and ankle and made a "wish" with Jade's legs. Jade howled in pain, then Beckie grabbed her ankle and did a step over toe hold. Jade howled even more as Beckie applied pressure.

"give it up Jade! dont make me do it!" Beckie screamed.

"NO!!!!" Jade yelled as Mr Macphisto asked her if she wanted to give up.

"you leave me no choice then......" Beckie said as she began to unlace Jade's boot.

Jade yelled in pain as her ankle was twisted and saw Beckie unlacing her boot. she tried to reach up, but Beckie was too fast and twisted the ankle even harder. Beckie finished unlacing the red boot, then removed it. she saw the concerned look in Jade's eyes as she stared at the white sock. she then peeled the sock off and tossed it in Jade's face. Beckie then stared at Jade's creamy/pink sole. she knew Jade was ticklish and couldnt wait to exploit it.

"Beckie.....please dont....." Jade moaned.

"give up then..." Beckie teased.

"i........i......i cant...." Jade moaned as she closed her eyes in anticipation.

Beckie smiled and she raked her fingers all over Jade's sole. Jade immediately broke out in laughter as she felt Beckie finger's dance over her delicate sole. Beckie continued to tickle Jade's foot as Lotus and Billie watched the match. Lotus was concerned at her partner's predicament, while Billie felt the anticipation build. they were so close to winning the titles. she mumbled under her breath telling Jade to give up. Jade cackled with laughter as Beckie played with her toes. tears began to form as Beckie dug her fingers deeper into the toe crevices. Lotus got into the ring and pushed Beckie. Mr Macphisto forced Lotus out, and Jade tried to catch her breath. Beckie shook her head and then tagged in Billie. Billie got into the ring and grabbed at Jade's ankle. Jade then reached up and managed to put Billie in a small package pinning manuever. 1........2.......KICKOUT. Billie then punched Jade and Jade laid on the mat. Billie then grabbed Jade's other boot and began to unlace it. she managed to unlace the boot then removed it, along with the sock. Jade was now completely barefoot and vulnerable. Beckie grabbed Jade's big toe and she heard Jade giggled. Billie giggled to herself as she knew she was going to have a lot of fun tormenting Jade's feet. still holding Jade's ankle, she stared at the sole. she saw Jade wiggle her toes, then Billie began to tickle Jade's foot.

" HAHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAA DONT TICKLE MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

Billie loved hearing Jade scream. she continued to tickle Jade's soft foot and managed to trap Jade's ankles between her thighs. now she had both soles facing her and she methodically raked her nails across the tender feet. Jade laid her head on the mat and closed her eyes. the foot tickling was horrendous and wanted to have it stop. but she knew the titles were gone if she did. she tried to reach for the ropes, but Billie kept on tickling. Lotus once again ran into the ring, but this time Beckie intercepted her by spearing her. Beckie then rolled Lotus out of the ring and attacked Lotus. she grabbed her by the hair and rammed her head into the barricade. she felt bad for doing it, but the tag titles were at stake. Billie continued her foot tickling and saw Jade fading fast. Jade reached for the ropes again and she was so close. she finally reached one moe time and managed to grab the rope. Mr Macphisto told Billie to release the old. Billie obliged, but grabbed Jade's ankles and dragged her back to the middle of the ring. Billie turned Jade over onto her back and grabbed both ankles. holding Jade's legs apart, she then dropped her head into Jade's crotch area and Jade yelled in pain. Billie then grabbed Jade's ankles again and this time tried to apply the figure four leglock. as Billie twisted around, Jade reached up and raked Billie's eyes. Billie covered her eyes and Jade got to her feet. she was exhausted, but she knew she had to do something. she tried to put Billie into the pedigree position, but Billie blocked it, and punched Jade in the stomach. she then grabbed Jade in a headlock and nailed Jade with the bulldog pile driver. the crowd went nuts. 1..........2............foot on the ropes.

Billie looked up and saw Jade's foot on the ropes. she couldnt believe it. she then got Jade to her feet and threw her into the corner of the ring. she then charged towards Jade, but Jade managed to put her feet up and Billie's jaw felt Jade's soft feet crash into her. Jade the did a standing dropkick and Billie fell the the canvas. Beckie got back to the ring apron, but Jade dropkicked her back out of the ring. Beckie's head crashed into the ring barricade and she laid on the arena floor in pain. Jade then rolled Billie over onto her stomach, the folded Billie legs against her rear end. she then began to pull off the boots. Jade pulled off the boots and peeled off Billie's thin white cotton socks. she then stared at Billie's pink soles and pudgy toes. it was payback time! she began to rake her nails across Billie's soles and Billie exploded with laughter.

"HEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH STOP!!! STOP!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
!!"

Jade continued to tickle Billie's feet and watched Billie squirm. Beckie on the outside of the ring managed to stand up and saw Billie in trouble. she tried to get back in the ring, but Lotus grabbed her ankle and pulled her back out. Lotus then managed to get Beckie in an ankle lock and began to twist. Beckie cried out in pain and Lotus finally unlaced the boot, then pulled it off. Beckie tried to get free, but she felt Lotus peel off her sock. Lotus then tickled the soft sole of Beckie. Beckie screamed in laughter as she felt Lotus' fingers tickle her foot. Billie was also screaming as Jade tickled her foot. Billie hated being tickled on her foot. she was so sensitive and wanted the tickling to stop. but she knew that their chance to become champions would be over. she heard Mr Macphisto ask her if she wanted to quit, but she refused. she felt Jade's nimble fingers probe between her toes and it tickled badly. Billie began to crawl towards the ropes. Jade noticed this an tickled harder. Billie went into silent laughter, but still kept reaching for the ropes. she reached out one more time and grabbed the rope. Mr Macphisto told Billie to break the hold. Jade let got, but tried to drag Billie back to the middle of the ring. Billie managed to kick Jade, and as Jade fell to the mat, Billie stood up. she waved her finger in the air, signaling she was going to finish Jade off. she put Jade in a headlock again, but Jade managed to push Billie off of her and as Billie turned around, Jade nailed Billie with "sweet chin music" out of nowhere. Billie fell to the canvas and Jade fell on top of her, exhausted. 1..........2.............3!!!!!!!!

the crowd went nuts as Mr Macphisto raised Jade's hand. Lotus looked up into the ring and saw her partner's hand raised. she stopped tickling Beckie's foot and ran into the ring and hugged her partner.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!!! the winner of this bout and STIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Women of Wrestling TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!!!! ASIAN...........INVASION!!!!!!!!!!!" Zechs Merquiise announced.

Lee Marshall: "You have got to be kidding!! Asian Invasion has done it! they kept the titles!!!"

Korn_ste: "i knew it all along!!!!"

Beckie looked up into the ring and saw Asian Invasion celebrating by holding up the title belts. her eyes filled with tears as she realized another opportunity to become the champions was gone. she got into the ring and checked on Billie. Billie staggered to her feet and they hugged each other. then they faced Asian Invasion. it hurt like hell that they lost, but then they held out their hands and shook the hands of Lotus and Jade. Asian Invasion then hugged Beckie and Billie. Beckie and Billie raised the hands of Lotus and Jade, then they exited the ring. they walked back up the ramp with tears falling from their eyes. Lotus and Jade had tears of joy as they won the biggest match of their careers. they kissed their title belts and enjoyed the moment as the crowd cheered wildly for them!

UP NEXT: Hollywood vs Sable in a NO HOLDS BARRED MATCH!!!!

okay fans, how did you like this episode? sorry the match wasnt longer, but i tried to get everyone involved. any predictions on who wins the next match?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back