• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cider House Rules - where's the tickle scene?

BigBrownEyes

2nd Level Red Feather
I finally saw the movie "Cider House Rules" over the weekend. It was a very good film with terrific acting a good stroy. But I heard there was a tickling scene with Charlize Theron. If it was in there, I missed it. Does anyone know for sure if there's a tickle scene in "The Cider House Rules?" Where?

I must have blinked at the wrong time. :D

:D BBE, it's a quick rib tickle scene when Toby Maguire tickles Charlize in the orphanage or another place they are staying in. :D

Ok, I know what scene you're talking about. I thought that might have been it. He sort of crawled on top of her on one of the beds in the Cider House and it looks like he tickled her for a few seconds.

The scene was described differently and I read that she says "don't tickle," or something like that. But I didn't hear her say anything so I thought I missed the scene. I was still a good movie, though, and I'm looking forward to seeing more of Theron (no pun intended). :D

BigBrown, I can't believe someone with your status in this
forum is still falling for these bogus alerts.:0)
More than half the tickle scenes mentioned are anything
but tickling scenes.

p.s I'm just having fun with you but I meant what I said.
I remember how excited I was when I saw my first mainstream
list. I went out and rented movie after movie and I was let
down most of the time.

It all goes goes back to my trusting nature. I don't tell lies so I sometimes assume that other don't either. :D

Actually, I've never followed-up a mainstream alert from this forum that didn't pan out. This is the first time. Sounds like you've had some bad luck my friend. :)

Actually, Charlize Theron's character does say no more tickling when he gets her in the ribs!

I remember being in the movie theatre, seeing the scene, coming home and writing the original post for this scene, it definitely wasn't a false alert! He chases her and if you listen, she says "No tickling" or "no more tickling", she might even say it twice. It's not the best scene in the world because I don't think Toby McGuire is actually making contact (what I tend to call the "movie tickle"...aka the fake tickle). And I know this is stretching my imagination a bit but I would bet a guy like Toby McGuire might be a little intimidated to start taking liberties with a girl like Charlize Theron and start manhandling her when the shot is obviously from a distance. Keanu Reeves however was said to have been quoted that he had tickled her in the bathtub sequence of a movie they made together (Sweet November? I never saw it) but the sequence was cut out....but I can't vouch for that quote off the top of my head since I can't remember who posted it.

I didn't hear her say "no tickling," or anything like that that, but it's possible that I missed it.

Yes, I think the post about the "false alerts" was exagerrated.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back