• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Charm School (f/f, laughing gas)

curious alice

All right, then, here's one of the many stories I've written that I feel comfortable enough with to post here. Hope you all enjoy. -- Alice

==================================

Charm School
by Alice Kenton

Alexandra DuMonde--Lexie to her friends, of which she had few--had been attending Miss Cavender's School for Girls for two weeks now, at the insistence of her parents. Lexie as a pretty young girl, but having been born into the wealth of her parents gave her an attitude of royalty. Those who knew her best--that is, those who were decidedly not her friends--called her "The Princess" behind her back, not that she'd have cared, except that she would have preferred "The Queen." She was a queen of sorts, most would agree--the queen of insults. She was always capable of infuriating those around her while keeping a smug air of superiority about herself. Only one person had managed to crack through that wall and cause emotional hurt her whole life, and that happened when she was first enrolled at Miss Cavender's. Incarcerated, she'd have put it, rather than enrolled, for it wasn't as though the teen had a choice in the matter.

Incarceration was actually the case for street-wise Yvonne Montez. Vonnie had been nicked for shoplifting the second time, and it was either jail or the feisty little vixen was going to have to learn a whole new attitude of how to get along in society. Vonnie wasn't stupid--a cushy rich-kid school over a nasty jail cell was no choice at all. And no one said she had to graduate with any kind of honors, so she maintained her mouthy attitude. Only one person had cut through her exterior enough to make her cry, enough to make her leap up and start pulling hair and slapping--that rich-bitch Lexie, "The Princess." Vonnie hated her and wanted to avoid her as much as possible; but whenever she saw her, she couldn't help it, the foul comments came out, and the arguments would start all over again.

The school had sounded the first curfew a few minutes ago, which meant lights out in 30. Each girl had her own room, each the same size (a luxury for Vonnie, a punishment for Lexie who was used to one much larger) with its own adjoining washroom. Lexie was stepping out of the shower, her blond hair dangling in wet scraggles down to the small of her back. She toweled it furiously and then patted her body dry. "One towel," she thought blackly. "Can't wrap it around me because it's all wet now, can't wrap my hair." She shook her head as she hung the towel by the shower to dry. "Barbaric." She put her hand on the doorknob to re-enter her bedroom and put something on to sleep in.

Down the hall, Vonnie was finishing her own shower. Hot water that never seemed to run out! A soft thick towel with no holes in it. "I should have got arrested long ago," she thought as she hung her towel. She stretched and looked at herself in the mirror over the sink, her short dark hair clinging to her cheeks in ringlets, her petite but wiry body every inch feminine despite her tomboyishness. "Face it, Vonnie," she told her reflection. "You hit the jackpot." She turned the doorknob to her room.

As both girls did so, they let out a surprised yelp, for the floor gave way beneath each of them. They found themselves each sliding down a chute and unceremoniously--and simultaneously--deposited into a very small room, their landings cushioned by the overstuffed bed. The flaps in the ceiling which had opened to give them admittance slapped shut flush with the top of the room, showing neither seam nor hinge.

"You!" Lexie accused.

"You!" Vonnie exclaimed.

"What's the meaning of this," Lexie shouted, covering her breasts and privates with her arms as she vented. "Do you realize how much trouble you're going to get me into with this little stunt of yours."

"My little stunt?" Vonnie retorted. She kept her hands at her side, her fists balled up in case she needed them. She wasn't going to get sucker-punched just because some stuck-up chica could see her tits.

It went this way for several minutes before both girls fell silent and turned their backs on each other, neither hearing the slight hiss of air from the overhead vent as they shouted. They looked around the room, which took no time at all. The room, for all intents and purposes, was the bed. There was less than six inches all around it, barely room to walk, and no door they could see. The white walls were bare of any thing. There was literally nothing there to look at save each other. Then Vonnie saw the bag atop the pillows and dumped it out, looking for a clue or a key or anything.

"What are you doing," Lexie asked spitefully.

"More than you," Vonnie said, as she spilled the contents. There was nothing there but feathers and an envelope. "Nada," she said. She chuckled at her dashed hopes, though she didn't find anything funny about the situation.

"There's a note," Lexie said. "I guess I'll read it."

"I know how to read," Vonnie said.

Lexie said nothing. She crossed her legs demurely and rearranged her hair to drape over her breasts. ("How coy," Vonnie thought, rolling her eyes.) She then opened the envelope and took out the note inside.

"Dear girls," Lexie read. "We note with much disappointment your interrelations these past weeks with each other. You spend far too much effort trying to make the other hurt and cry. Tonight you should try to turn that around and make each other smile for once."

"Oh, and that's what these are for?" Vonnie held up one of the feathers disgustedly.

"Like that's even going to happen," Lexie said. "Really, do they think were children?" She turned her back to Vonnie, tucking her legs beneath her as she began to feel along the wall. "I haven't been ticklish since I was a baby." Her hands felt all about the wall as though she might find some secret exit.

Vonnie drew her knees up to her chest and watched. It was funny that this whitebread girl thought she'd just open some door and let herself out. Vonnie had been locked up enough to know that if someone wanted you locked up, they weren't going to leave some adventure-novel escape for you to find. She felt a light breeze from the overhead vent that made her nipples stiffen with a slight chill. At least this cell smells better than a prison she thought with a smile. Not like mildew and gross stuff. Like flowers, almost. She stifled a titter at the thought of a floral scented prison. More than likely it was something in the rich chica's shampoo.

Her eyes went to the small pile of feathers, then to the upturned soles of Lexie's feet, sticking out from beneath her bottom. She slowly picked up one of the longer feathers and repressed a grin.

"If there's a way in, there's a way out," said Lexie. "And I'm going to find iiYYIIA!" She jumped and spun about as she felt the feather make a wide swath across her feet. "What... What are you doing!?"

Vonnie giggled and held up the feather, twirling it. "Not ticklish since you were a baby, huh? Yeah, I see that."

"That's not..." Lexie giggled again. "That's not funny! This is serious." She sniffed curiously at the air. "And what is that godawful... *titter* ...cheap perfume you're wearing."

"Me? I thought that stink was coming from you," Vonnie snorted, then giggled again.

"I don't think so, Miss Chiquita Banana," Lexie said.

"Oh, you're begging for it!" Vonnie tackled the blonde onto the bed and straddled her, easily outmatching her athletically and pinning her down. "Miss high-and-mighty, thinks she's so much better than everyone else. You know what I think? I think you're still a baby, and I'm going to prove it!"

Giggling, she started a vicous and quick assault on Lexie, wiggling her fingertips underneath her armpits. Lexie instantly shrieked and bucked, but the smaller girl managed to stay astride her, tickling viciously.

"I haven't been ticklish since I was a baby," Vonnie repeated in a funny voice. "Well, look at the baby, now. Look at the ticklish little baby. Coochie-coochie-coo!"

In a desperate pitch-and-roll, Lexie managed to shoot one arm out and push against her tormentor. It didn't push her off, but did push her back enough so that she fell backward onto Lexie's legs. Vonnie didn't let this stop her though; being forced into the vicinity of Lexie's feet, she simply grabbed and began attacking her new target.

If Lexie thought she was tickled before, this new attack brought high notes out of her she never thought she could achieve. She flopped and flailed about until her had clasped one of Vonnie's ankles. Through her tears she could see the sole, paler than the brown skin of her legs. Desperately, she held on as tight as she could with the one hand and began scratching the sole indiscriminately with her expensively manicured nails.

She was lucky--Vonnie was at least as ticklish as she was, if the sudden yelp of laughter was any indication.

"Stop that," Vonnie squeaked out between giggles.

"You... you first," Lexie rasped out, barely able to speak through her struggle with forced hilarity.

The two girls rocked and rolled in synch, each entreating the other to quit first, until finally they rolled apart. They sat on opposite sides of the bed, panting but still giggling despite the tickling having stopped.

"There's something... *titter* ...something very wrong here," Lexie gasped out, smiling.

"Like what," Vonnie said. "Besides from your lying about being ticklish?" She laughed. "God, girl, I'll bet you're even ticklish on your chachis!" She picked up a feather and wiggled it with a mock threat toward the blondes A-cups.

Lexie shrieked and grabbed a pillow to hide her chest behind. "No more!" she giggled. But Vonnie wasn't paying attention--her gaze had gone to where the pillow had previously been. she smiled in wonder at her discovery, little titters still bubbling unbidden from her.

"What... What is it," Lexie stammered. She looked and saw a smooth white tube, a rounded tip on one end but flat on the other.

Vonnie snapped it up. "Oh... My... God," she said, stroking it with a fingertip. "I don't fucking believe it, *teehee*."

"What?" Lexie reached for the item just as Vonnie flipped the switch at the bottom making it buzz. Lexie yipped and pulled her hand away, laughing harder. "What is that?"

"You mean you don't know?" Vonnie laughed harder. This girl was so naive it was hilarious.

"No!" Lexie said, smiling. "What, is it something else they want us to tickle with?"

Vonnie opened her mouth to reply, giggled, and thought again. "Something like that," she said. "Here, hold it."

Lexie took it and, when she had both hands wrapped around it, Vonnie turned it on again. Lexie shrieked and instantly dropped it to the mattress where it rolled and buzzed until Vonnie, totally given over to laughter, picked it up and shut it off.

"You're not supposed to drop it, you airhead," she laughed.

"It... it surprised me, that's all," Lexie said.

"And you don't know what it is, do you?"

"Of course I know," Lexie said. "It's a tickle-thingy device."

Vonnie laughed. She just couldn't let an opportunity like this go by. "Yeah, but it probably wouldn't work on you, since you're so grown up and all." Both girls thought this must have been a hilarious statement, because they giggled for some time before Lexie agreed that it probably wouldn't.

Mischief twinkled in the brunette's eyes. "Let's find out, huh?" She gave the blonde a gentle push which sent her sprawling backward onto the bed. Expecting another tickle attack, Lexie instantly clamped her elbows hard against her sides, giggling expectantly.

But Vonnie surprised her by putting the tip of the vibrating rod right against one of her pink and stiff nipples. Lexie's eyes flew open. "No!" she yelled through her giggles. "No, don't do that!"

"Why?" Vonnie asked. "Because we're both girrrrrls?" Lexie brought her arms across to protect her breasts, so Vonnie redirected the vibe to alongside Lexie's exposed ribs. The buzzing against her rib bones instinctively made Lexie bring her arms back down, and Vonnie went back to the exposed breasts. They went back and forth like this, both of them giggling, until Lexie was quite worn down and Vonnie was able to pin the girl's arms down with her knees. "Now," she said. "Just relax and quit fighting me." She traced the vibe tip all around Lexie's nipple, causing the girl to bite her lip and giggle.

"I'm not..." She couldn't get it out through the giggles.

"You're not what?" Vonnie teased. "Not ticklish? I think we've already proven that." She tittered as she moved the vibe to Lexie's other nipple, slowly teasing it.

"No, I'm... *heeheehee* ...not a... a lesbian," she said before collapsing in surrendered titters.

Vonnie smirked. "No, you're not, are you. A little boy-toy tramp like you wouldn't be." She laughed despite her bitterness and continued to tease the titties.

"I'm not that!" Lexie squealed out. "I'm not... *heeheehee* ...easy. I haven't even..." She clamped her mouth shut, sputtering giggles through the sealed lips.

Vonnie stopped the nipple teasing. "You haven't even... what... oh!" Realization dawned on her as the still giggling blonde cutie began to blush. "Still a virgin, huh?" She grinned and turned around, sitting on the helpless teen's belly with her back to her. "Then you don't know what you are yet, do you?"

"No, I... I mean..." She broke into giggles again as Vonnie lifted one of her limp legs into the air and dragged the buzzing toy down the inside of the thigh.

The smell of flowers was everywhere in the air now, and everything the girls did and saw seemed hysterically funny. Lexie giggled and wiggled as the vibe toured her thigh, but she was too worn down now to put up much of a struggle against the smaller but stronger girl. The vibe was now high on Lexie's thigh (low from Vonnie's reversed perspective), when Vonnie stopped and turned to look at Lexie.

"I'll bet you've never even played with yourself before!" she accused with a grin.

"That's... *giggle* ...that's none of your business," Lexie said. "It's wrong and it's sick and you'll get diseases and stuff..."

Vonnie rolled her eyes. "I'll take that as a 'no,'" she said. "Well then, I can't resist doing this, but I'd better work you into it." She put the vibe down and picked up one of the stiffer feathers. Lexie either shaved her sex religiously, or she hadn't grown her pubic hair in yet, so she was as smooth as Vonnie. Vonnie ran the stiff tip over one puffy labia lip.

Lexie found renewed strength when she felt the touch on her privates. "No!" she shrieked and giggled. "Not there, please! Rape!" She laughed all the way through her protestations and managed to close her free leg against the one Vonnie held. But Vonnie elbowed the two legs apart and, wedging them open with her arms, began tickling again until the blonde teen was a helpless mass of giggling jelly.

When Vonnie figured Lexie was about as helpless as she could be, she took up the vibe and began rubbing it around the glistening pearl of Lexie's clitoris. "No," Lexie rasped out, weak and giggly. "No, don't."

Vonnie smiled. "Why don't you reserve your opinions until I'm done operating, hmm?" She giggled--she couldn't stop giggling it seemed, since the tickle-fight earlier. With a smirk, she flipped the switch on the vibrator so that it gave a low thrum.

Lexie's response was a deeper giggle. Her hips thrust instinctively forward and she clawed at the sheets with her hands. "Oh, I think little baby Lexie likes it," Vonnie cooed. "How's that tickle, huh, 'princess'?" Speaking of tickle, she thought--she extended a finger and traced little spirals around the curve of the blonde's little bottom. This made Lexie giggle even more, a pleasant sound now to Vonnie, and she smiled as she worked the tip of the vibe in slow circles around Lexie's pleasure button. It took very little time at all before Vonnie could hear Lexie's moans. She slowed her pace and eased the pressure, trying to drag out the experience. She pulled the vibe slightly away from Lexie, and the young girl's hips followed it upward.

"I thought you didn't want me to do this," Vonnie giggled. "So... I guess I'd better stop, huh?"

"No..." Lexie moaned with a titter, thrusting her hips lewdly forward. "Please..."

"No?" Vonnie said, grinning. "Why should I? What do I get out of it?"

"I... I..." Lexie stammered. She had nothing to offer, but--oh god--she didn't want this thing to stop, not just yet, not just now.

Vonnie teased the perimeter of Lexie's labia with a fingernail, round and round. "Tell you what, princess. If I do this for you..." She thought a moment. "You have to let me tickle your feet! You have to beg me to tickle them," she added with an evil giggle.

"Anything," Lexie gasped. The fingernail was tickling but teasing and keeping her feeling--feeling she didn't know what, but it was so good. "Yes, just don't stop."

Gotcha, Vonnie thought. And you better believe I won't let you out of it.

Vonnie brought the vibe back down on Lexie's button and let it work its magic. To her surprise, Lexie began laughing. She laughed with her. The room smelled more of flowers than ever, and Vonnie began to rub the vibe on Lexie's clit faster and faster as she laughed and laughed.

The cries that came from Lexie were like nothing Vonnie had ever heard before. Guttural, yet mixed with the hysteria they couldn't explain. Lexie arched hard once, then collapsed against the mattress, silent.

Figures, Vonnie thought, turning the vibe off and crawling over Lexie. First time and she passes out. She sat at the foot of the bed and looked down the length of Lexie's frame. She's not a bad looking chica, Vonnie thought, still giggling. Cute little tits... definitely a nice smile. Almost unconsciously she found herself rubbing the vibe against her pussy while reflecting on Lexie. She looked down, then back at the unconscious chica. What the hell, she thought.

She spread her legs apart as she sat there and turned on the vibe. Oh, she thought, this does feel so good. She giggled as she rubbed it up and down, feeling the familiar burning flash pass through her body from toes to cheeks. She moaned and tittered, and nudged Lexie with the tip of her toes.

Lexie moaned a giggle herself and rolled over to see Vonnie pleasuring herself with the vibe. Vonnie, seeing that Lexie was awake, found that this turned her on so much she began to do so in a showy manner. Lexie watched on in amazement, a grin still playing with the twitching corners of her lips.

"Wow," Lexie said. "You... you really know what your doing with that, don't you?"

Vonnie laughed out loud and spread her lips with her free hand. "Yeah, that's me," she giggled. "I'm the queen of masturbation toys."

Lexie laughed too. "Oh, I had no idea, 'your majesty.'" She squatted on the bed and pantomimed a curtsy, which broke both girls into hysterics.

Vonnie caught her breath. She extended one leg haughtily toward Lexie. "The princess may kiss my foot," she said with an affected accent before collapsing in hysterics. It was hard to keep the vibe on her pussy but she managed to get back into a rhythm.

"Oh, thank you your majesty," Lexie said with a grin. She took the offered foot in her hands, and Vonnie paused, thinking she had just made a horrible mistake and that Lexie was about to tickle her the way she had been tickled earlier.

Lexie smiled and cupped the foot. The moment froze, and then, Lexie bent forward with her lips puckered and gingerly kissed the very tips of Vonnie's toes. Vonnie's breath caught in her throat, though she tried to hide it even as she tittered.

But Lexie heard and, hesitantly, watching the small brunette stroking herself, she kissed it again. Vonnie's eyes rolled back a little, and Lexie continued the kisses, now kissing along the top of the foot, supporting the lifted leg with one hand and stroking the top with the other. The feeling was new to Vonnie, and she found she liked it, giggling at the silly situation, giggling a bit harder whenever Lexie kissed or--sometimes--licked a particularly ticklish spot. When this happened, Lexie gave an innocent look through her laughter, as though she hadn't meant to do that (but she always managed to do so again shortly thereafter) and soon Vonnie found herself slipping into a blissfully encompassing orgasm with the feel of Lexie's lips humming against the sole of her foot.

When she awoke, the vibrator was humming uselessly against the mattress. Her toes felt wet, and she looked down to see that Lexie was still loving on them, sucking them actually. She looked surprised to be caught, and her cheeks flushed very rosy. Lexie stopped sucking and pulled her face away an inch. vonnie paused a moment and then--surprising herself--wiggled the toes invitingly, even raising the other foot. Lexie--also surprised--took the offered feet and began kissing them tenderly while Vonnie began to slowly stroke herself with her fingers.

It was quiet, she noticed, other than the vibrator. She reached over and turned it off. What was different? She realized that they had both stopped laughing. That must be it, she thought. She didn't care... the sensations of Lexie on her feet were so sumptuous. She wanted to share them. But why? Why did she care about this chica who treated her so badly, who called her names and who...

...who was making her feel so very, very good and getting nothing in return for it, and who was studying Vonnie's playing fingertips with the curiousity of a child trying to learn.

Vonnie extended one arm toward Lexie's leg, patting the mattress in a transparent invitation. Lexie froze, swallowed, and extended one leg shyly. Thinking that this was the payment Vonnie had demanded earlier, she demurely said, "Please tickle my feet."

Vonnie chuckled. "Not now, silly. Just give me your foot." Vonnie took the ankle and lifted it until the toes were even with her mouth. Lexie watched on in astonishment until Vonnie put her lips around her middle toe. She gasped, then giggled a little (for it did tickle a bit) and resumed her kissing of Vonnie's feet.

She heard Vonnie moan, but her eyes were closed so she didn't see that Vonnie had cum and had already stopped playing with herself. The sucking on her toes, the licking beneath them, felt so wonderful.

She felt the feathertip sliding up her pussy, and opened her eyes.

"Don't laugh," Vonnie said, stroking the frondy quill slowly up and down her opened lips. "Just enjoy." Vonnie pushed her gently back onto the pillows, and Lexie let her legs be opened. It did feel nice... softer than the other thing. But it also tickled, just a bit, and she couldn't help but giggle. But she didn't want to stop it, either. She reached around for a feather to brush against Vonnie, but Vonnie stopped her. "No," she said. "Don't do anything. Just lie there."

And Lexie did. The feather was so soft, and she still giggled each time it managed to brush the side of her pussy. It didn't press very hard at all, and it took a long, long time for that wonderful feeling to wash over her like it had earlier, but in the end it was even better. Each time she giggled, Vonnie teased her with little "Cootchie cootchie coos" but they weren't mean-spirited at all. Lexie found that even the teases made her feel good, and even more surprising that she liked them coming from Vonnie. She thought hard as she felt the girl stroking her quim with such pleasuring touches. Didn't she like boys? Did she really like girls?

The thoughts swirled away as the brink of the orgasm came on. It didn't matter if she liked boys or girls, she thought. She loved Vonnie. Oh, and she'd been so mean to her. Vonnie probably wouldn't be so mean back if she started treating her a little more nice and--OH!--but that felt--SO--good...

She saw Vonnie smile down at her as the feelings washed over her. She wanted to kiss her, right there on the lips, right now more than anything, and she didn't care. She sat up and put her arms on the smaller girl's shoulders. Vonnie looked at her inquisitively for a second, then she couldn't look at all because Lexie's face was right in hers. Lexie's lips were inexperienced and crushed themselves against Vonnie's. Vonnie's lips, however, realized what was going on and quickly put Lexie's through a crash course on kissing as both girls held each other tightly.

"Oh," Lexie said, nearly crying. "Vonnie, I'm so sorry for the awful things I've said about you. We should have been friends from the start."

Vonnie swallowed. She'd never had a real friend before. Maybe this place could mark the start of a new life for her. "Yeah, well... I wasn't making it easy for you, either," she said.

"You think..." Lexie said. "You think they know we're okay down here? That they'll let us out now?"

Vonnie looked around. Nothing opened. "Probably not until morning," she said. "We should probably just go to sleep."

They tussled with the blankets and arranged the pillow so that they could share it.

"What do you think will happen tomorrow," Lexie said.

"I don't know," Vonnie replied, snuggling into the pillow. "But I know a certain little chica who owes me a begging for a foot tickle." She giggled and Lexie gave her a playful push.

Lexie layed down beside her and smiled. "Okay," she said, surprising Vonnie. And Vonnie found she looked forward to it.

END

WOW !!!

Thanks Alice, That was a really neat story. Great writing, am
looking forward to reading some more of your stories.

Keep smiling; Everyone will wonder what you have been up to. (LOL)

nice story!! i like the descriptions. very sensual! i look forward to reading more stories from you.

Beautiful, incredible! Anna cried! Heather! Well you did! It was "sob" so beautiful! Defintedly. WE got to go! WOw!
Love,
Heather and her cute crying love Anna
Hey!

Now, THAT'S educational reform!

And to think that some folks think the way to stop student conflict in our schools is assigning more cops there. Your way is much more cost effective and certainly more fun! :) Lovely romp!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back