• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Three Stooges Lion scene?

tickledpink69

Hi, everyone :)
Does anyone know the name of the "Three Stooges" short where Moe gets his feet licked by the lion? I saw it when I was a little kid and loved it. Also, does anyone know if it's aviable on vhs? Much thanks for any info.

Much of the stooges stuff is not available for some reason.... I was never a huge stooges fan, but the most memorable scene I remember was from the `space ship sappy' short movie - a much prolongued and enjoyable fff/mmm scene.
Not sure about the lion scene, if you knew the name of the episode that would help - you can search for it on threestooges.net.

ps I just posted a link in a previous thread about the space ship sappy girls, if anyone's interested. :)

How can anybody not be a Stooges fan? I never get tired of them! Anyway, in answer to the original question, there were two episodes where Moe was tickle tortured by a Lion - one took place in a jungle where they were shooting a movie(both Moe & Curly were tickled)and the other took place on a train(that was one of the Shemp episodes)

Ok...let me field this one..The "jungle" one was called,
Three Missing Links..
The one on the train was called,
Hold That Lion..

The short with the lion scene on the train, "Hold That Lion", was later remade using a lot of stock footage (including that scene) as "Booty And The Beast". For some reason, a lot of Shemp shorts got remade that way. Four were done after his death, using a double shot from the back, but there were many before his death. I don't know why.

Another Stooges scene

Another great Three Stooges f/m scene is in the short "Hugs and Mugs". A woman with a French accent rib-tickles Shemp while searching for jewels she believes are on his person. Long and drawn-out; even some verbal teasing in that adorable French accent. "Ooh, you cannot stan' to be teekle, eh?"

Ironically, In that movie " Hold that Lion", for you Movie History & Stooges Buff, It's the Only one made where Moe, Larry, Curly, & Shemp all appeared in the same movie. (Curly did a cameo with Hair). I'm not a Big Stooges fan, I just Love that Movie "Space Ship Sappy" where the Boys are on that planet & get their feet tickled by those Amazons. Great scene....

That was a truly AWESOME scene, I agree! Sadly, I haven't seen it in years. Can't find it anywhere!

Space Ship Sappy has landed!

I was able to find a copy of the scene on ebay! And I eagerly await its arrival :D

Re: Another Stooges scene

Xodlirv said:
Another great Three Stooges f/m scene is in the short "Hugs and Mugs". A woman with a French accent rib-tickles Shemp while searching for jewels she believes are on his person. Long and drawn-out; even some verbal teasing in that adorable French accent. "Ooh, you cannot stan' to be teekle, eh?"

I just got that scene as well as the space ship sappy scene today! :D
Both are excellent and a lot of fun if you're an f/m fan ;)

Tickling and the Three Stooges

The Three Stooges had quite a few tickling gags among their 200 or so short subject (now shown on television as half-hour programs) films. Without thinking much about it, I can recall eight or ten of their movies where one or more of the Stooges gets tickled. SPACE SHIP SAPPY is one of the first mainstream tickling scenes I remember watching as a kid. SPACE SHIP SAPPY and HUGS AND MUGS are the only two Three Stooges films where women tickle them; everything else they did was m/m tickling. (I recall zero women ever getting tickled in a Three Stooges flick.)

I had no idea any of the Three Stooges films with Joe Besser as the third stooge were available on home video, as all Stooges fans regard the Besser work as the trio's weakest. Yet one contributor to this thread seems to have purchased SPACE SHIP SAPPY, one from the Joe Besser era. :confused:

Yeah, the closest you're going to come to a woman getting tickled in a Stooges flick( and this is a longshot, provided you use your imagination), is an episode where a mouse falls down the back of a woman's dress and she giggles for a few seconds. Again, this is kind of a stretch, but what are ya gonna do.

You ignaramus!

Drew

Em Es

It was part of a compilation of many mainstream tickle scenes on one tape... I guess the guy who made the tape was lucky enough to have taped the episode on tv when he had the chance. As far as I know, you're right... none of the Joe Besser shorts are available out there commercially. Whatever the case, I'm happy now! LOL

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back