• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pandamonium

tickledpink69

This was a cartoon from the early 80s and from what I heard, it had tickling in EVERY single episode! I was wondering if anyones ever seen this and rememebers tickling from it? A cartoon with tickling in it single episode-that would have been my favorite when I was little, if only I had known about it! :bouncybou

The only tickling I remeber from this show was the male and female leads along with the three Pandas (talking pandas no less) wander into a man-tickling plant and get tickled for a few minutes until they tickle the plant back and escape. Probably the reason I remember so well is that the female had a belly baring shirt on and I LOVE a good belly to tickle...lol!

~ toyou

Why does the best tickling scenes in cartoons happened during the early 80's. I was born during the year this show aired. Does anyone have pictures or clips of the scene that Toyou444 is referring to. I was trying to find anything about this show, and the only pictures that I saw was of the pandas and a guy and a girl. NO TICKLING unfortuantly!!

Like Toyou, I remember just that one scene, which I remember very clearly. In fact, one of the stories on my group is loosely based on that scenario. Unfortunately, the one female (even the pandas were all male) was very masculine, not at all cute, in my opinion. Still, just hearing them declare "it must be a prehistoric tickle plant!" made it stick in my memory permanently.

There are no pictures or clips that I've been able to find.

(It was a stupid show, too. Didn't last very long.)

Oh yeah... and now I feel old. Thanks a lot.

Thamx for sharing the memories, guys....I've actually seen two episodes of the show, and in one there is tickling (very light, they tickle a alligator.) I would love to see the clip of the plant if anybody has it.

Many years ago I had an AUDIO tape with the sounds from the scene. (This was before we owned a VCR! Now I feel old!) I lost the tape (which alot of other stuff on it too) about 2 years ago. In fact I posted some of the sound bytes when I had my first or second web site so they may be floating around somewhere...

~ toyou

Owen, I checked out the some of the stories on your group and luved them! But which is based loosely on the tickle plant? I noticed you have several with tickle plants.

Keep up the good work!

Glad you liked them, and yes, several do feature tickle plants. But I wrote "The Tickle Lily" with that scene specifically in mind. Obviously, I only used the bare bones of the idea, but the way the plant first catches them, and then starts just tickling one of the sisters' feet, so that the others yell at her for being silly before they start laughing themselves... that's right out of the Pandamonium scene.

wow, i'd love to see this scene!

Unfortunately, the one female (even the pandas were all male) was very masculine, not at all cute, in my opinion.

not sure how u can say that, i looked up the intro on youtube (the only piece of this show that seems to exist ><), and she seemed pretty cute, the only "masculine" thing about her being short hair. plus, doing research, she was voiced by Katie Leigh, who was Sunni Gummi in Gummi Bears, and the original voice of Alex on Totally Spies, so i know she's got a cute voice.

it's a shame that no real information seems to exist on this show AT ALL, especially with the advent of youtube. i mean, the intro exists, in good quality, so you'd think someone somewhere would have copies of the eps. and if you look up the comments on the intro, people DO remember the show fondly.

Talk about obscure gems...is it possible UN Owen or Toyou444 could give more detailed descriptions of the scene besides just "a tickle plant tickled them and they tickled it back to escape"? I know that may be asking a lot, as it was so long ago, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back