• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tragedy In the TK Community-Please read

elaah

TMF Regular
Hello everyone. In reading all the posts and seeing how everyone is looking out for others ........it is difficult to say what I have to say .

Since The NYST in August in Albany, I have been in pretty much daily contact with KUJMAN1. The last email from Kurt was Sunday, September 9 at about 9:20pm. I spoke to him later that night also... After the events on September 11th I tried to get a hold of him all day Tuesday and into the evening hours. At about 6:30pm, I called his cell phone again and I think he may have answered but could not hear me. He said Hello..hello..hello... I am pretty sure it was him but the call was cut off. For the next few days I tried getting him, leaving messages at his home and cell phone. No replies.

On Friday, September 14th when I checked my voice mail at work, there was a message from the night before. It said call received Thursday, September 13th at 5:26pm and listed his cell phone number. As you can imagine I was pretty glad to hear from him!

This was the message:

"Hello, This is Marie, from Volunteer Rescue Effort at Bellevue Hospital in NY. We are trying to locate the owner of the cell phone that we are calling from now....The owner was a volunteer and we believe he entered one of the buildings that has now since collapsed. At this point we just don't even know who he is and are trying to ascertain his name. We are calling everyone on his phone list and you are one of the people on the list. We will make every effort to try to contact everyone." Then she gave me 2 numbers to call. and said "Please call us with any information you may have." One number was a dead end. The other was SEMO, State Emergency Medical Operations center. I was able to finally get through to them. I gave them his name and emailed the message I got to them so they can try to locate Marie from Bellevue and connect the information to the phone.

I was able to speak to a few people in the tk community to see if they had talked to him before I dug any deeper. One person called the cell phone and said they heard him answer...saying hello ..hello..hello... I really hope this is true. Today, I drove to his home in NJ and found that he was not there. I talked to some neighbors. One of them said that they have not seen his car in a few days. This guy parks his car right across from KJ's parking spot.

I don't know what else to say except that as his dear friend, and as a friend to many of you here, I think that the worst has happened to him.

I am not happy to be the one that has to deliver the first sad news here about someone that we all know. I am glad though, to see that everyone has genuine concern for everyone elses well being. I think I have investigated all the leads and information I have and just wanted to pass on this information since he is very well known among all of us..........

I hope someone can tell me, and all of us, that they have had contact with him since I have.... and that he is on his way home ... to get all the messages I have left for him this week......Please say a prayer for him and all those in our group that have lost someone close, and try to open your heart.

peace and love to all of you.
Donna

Last edited:
This breaks my heart. I was just feeling like everyone I knew here was accounted for. Kujman has been a pioneer in this community since as long as I've been online (going back a few years)....and now it seems that his life is equally impressive. Isn't he married to Ticklegirl? Of course, this would be the last place I'd be thinking about if I was involved in something so tragic.

Thank you Donna for sharing this sad news.

I can't even begin to convey my sadness........

........even though I never actually considered myself close to Kujman, right now, it feels like I just lost a friend. When I first got online many years ago, he was one of the few people that I actually considered to be the "pioneers" of our online community. I've known him online for as long as I can remember, and it pains me deeply to hear this horrible news.....

What occured on Tuesday was one of the most malicious and insane things I've ever witnessed. The entire world is feeling the shock of it......and even here, we feel the tremors that followed this act of terrorism. Nothing can describe the pain that some people have had to endure this past week.......the emotion is deep within us all.....

.....I really wish I had more to say, I wish I had some words to help ease the blow of what I beleive to be a horrible tradgety. But I'm just completly shook up by it........I'm sure most of you guys are as well.........

All I can really say is that, if indeed Kujman has left us, he left us, doing the work of a hero. He was trying to save innocent people that were caught in the middle of an act of hatred and evil. And he should be honored for that. I guess all we can do now is pray that he's alright........and that the aftershock of the past week subsides.........

Amen Everlast.

I knew very little about him as I've been fairly new to this community. But, my prayers go out to him and his family, whatever the outcome of his whereabouts (hopefully the worst has not happened).

Peace & Blessings

Let us hope!

Its such a big tragedy that happened in Manhatten! The people here
in Germany are shocked and feeling with you!

I really hope that Kujman is alive!!!!!

Gear

it's a tragedy

There is no excuse for what has been done.
Lots of innocent lives have died.
I hope kujman and the rest that are trapped survive.
"Hats down" to the people that are working night and day on the rescue effort.
May GOD bless all them.

I really hope they find him. At least theres still a possibility that hes still alive. We can only hope.

Pray for Kujman

I feel like this has once again struck close to my heart. I also consider Kujman one of the pioneers of this community, and aside from that, he is a human being that we knew. Period. Until a final word is said about his fate, I will not stop praying for his safety and his return. Short of that, I will pray for his delivery into the loving hands of God. Please do the same, whatever your beliefs.

I never met Kujman..but I will pray for him anyway and hope that he's still alive..

This is news that of course no one wants to hear.
I can only hope he is ok and dropped his cell phone on the way to help others.

As soon as any knows, please post us.

DK

I don't know what to say...

Donna,
I know this news was extremely hard to post, but thank you for sharing the sad news and keeping us informed.

ANYONE with additional info, please, I urge you to post what you know. Thank you all for sticking together through this difficult time. I only fear the worst is yet to come... Be Well. Be Strong.

kujman

I feel really bad for kujman's family and all his friends. Is there anything that we can do for his family or all his friends? He was and always will be top dog in our tickling lives. Please e-mail me at [email protected] anytime with any questions thanks and LETS HOPE AND PRAY THE FIREFIGHTERS,POLICEMEN AND RESCUEWORKERS FIND HIM.
ALL THE BEST,
TICKLE1 IN VEGAS

I don't know Kujman well at all, he did respond to some of my posts back when I was new here. This is very tragic and sad.Kujman and his family will be in my thoughts and prayers, everyone who has suffered from these events is.

Though I did not know Kujman, I too, remember his name from when I came online years ago. His contributions in the tickling community is overmatched only by his apparent selfless contributions to his fellow brothers and sisters of the world. Though I am not a praying man, my sorrow is genuine, as is my hope that he is still alive and helping others. My thoughts and my heart goes to you all who lost someone, and my hope is for the safe return of those not yet found.

I just spoke with Kuj the other day and I'm sure he's fine...he was nowhere near the accidents going on.

Please don't worry, everyone...if he has not answered emails, phone calls or has not been home it's because he has been very busy doing a charity show which opened last week. I will not post details because I don't have his permission-- as many of you know, he is a very private person.

Don't sweat it...I'm sure it's just a mix-up. And Donna, I didn't realize you knew his address <narrowing eyes in sheer sexual jealousy> LOL!!

Trust me guys, I am FIRST on his emergency-contact list and no one has contacted me. (We've been together over three years and practically married at this point.) He carries ID all the time, so they'll know who he is if he has been in an accident. No need to be alarmed, folks...Resume tickle talk as normal :)

If anything happens, I'll keep you posted...Bye for now,

Toni aka TickleGal

So glad to hear the NEWS.....

Toni,

So nice of you to call me and let me know. And hon, there is never any reason for those jealous eyes. I would do the same for anyone of our friends here or anywhere for that matter....

I can find anyone, anywhere especially if I think they are in harms way. Its what i do best....and everyday at work..But I am glad all is well....from my heart...

And to everyone that responded.... I am going to personally get that woman Marie and ask her why the heck she is making a call like that!

Sleep better tonight everyone : ) I know I will,,,,

Donna

Last edited:
Good news!

I am so glad to hear this....having only met Kuj that one time at the gathering..let me tell you the world would be a sadder place without those electric blue eyes boring holes into the souls of all the womenfolk in the world!

Missy

Oh!
This news has greatly cheered up my day! Thank you for clearing things up for us Toni.

Donna,
I hope you get a valid explanation for all of this from "Marie"! You've surely been through a lot of detective work and deserve some clarification.

Be well. <sigh> What a relief!:)

Great to hear Kujman is OK. i hope this means that all of our NYC members are safe and accounted for.

Hopefully Kujman's safety is Fact and not Rumor. I always appreciated his knowledgable posts. All the people who put there lives at risk to dig for survivors deserve all of our praise.

my prayers

I am deeply saddened by this. I my not have known him but to have anybody die that is such a big part of a community makes me sad. God bless him, the rescuers and most of all GOD BLESS AMERICA

Tickle Gal is his significant other-I knew you'd be the key to the story Tickle Gal!!
I have been having these images of Kujman as a rescue worker in the rubble and reconciling what I know of him here....deep reflections of Kujman, looking out the window, meditating on his late heroism...it's a quarter to 1 in the morning and I was compelled to check on this thread. now that it turns out he's working a show, I actually had a big hearty (celebratory) laugh!!! I had originally thought he did something like renassaince shows and art stuff and builds torture devices and is a basic all around entrepeneur (am I far off?)..I had had no idea he was trained as a rescue worker! Though I'm sure it would not be beyond his capacity as a human being! Anyhow, looking forward to hearing the reaction of the very alive (and ever irascible!) Kujman!

Also, while I've got your attention, I want to take the opportunity to thank you Tickle Gal for your old site.....it was THE first site I ever found and when I did (after, on a whim, searching the word "tickle") I couldn't believe my eyes when I discovered it. I remember I almost SWOONED....my stomach bottomed out, I got dizzy....I thought to myself "I've got to buy a computer and quick!".(LOL!)

I had just posted another thread about kujman and the twin towers tragedy when I got more information and some other information from ticklgal. But I can't find the other thread or it isn't showing yet.
I didn't want to wait because I know many are emailing for information. I'll post what I know here. But please consider others and what they're feeling and don't overflow other's boxes with email for details. I'm sure they're very busy right now and still hopeful.

I thought you should know that our friend was working a block or two away from the towers when everything happened. Recording commercials or albums or something. Maybe someone who knows nyc better can tell us what businesses are there. He had also been in town for a musical show he was the lead in. The studio was a block away or so. Instead of running away as many did, he and a friend ran into the second building to help others out despite being hurt himself. To those that know him this sounds like kujman through and through. I have no doubt about that.

Getting through to NYC or getting information on anyone involved is almost impossible and with long delays. According to the Red Cross he carried several people out and was doing so despite others warning him. He was doing this probably even as he knew the second building was coming down. The friend with him at the time told firemen that the last time they saw him he was carrying a person, then possibly slipped or laid him or her down? and was covering them with his arms and head as things fell and the dust took over. Then this other man himself ran for cover and was injured. This was finally reported to those on an emergency contact list. But there's a lot of misinformation still given out to people.

Calls to his cell phone went unanswered for many hours. Then when the phone was rudely answered it was by an attendant, a red cross volunteer. It was thought that kujman had lost the phone or it may be on the wrong victim. There was confusion about it for a few days understandably. It seems now that the phone was still with him and ringing. If this is true then it's so sad to think he would never hear it nor answer it again. When I got his voice mail I was weirded out as I remember his cheerful voice on it. The message is still there.

I wish I could tell you this was a really bad movie or a sick joke or just some confusion or misinformation. There's still confusion. They're still pulling people out. And there's still hope. So now's the time to say a prayer for everyone in NYC. And to tell those you love today just how you feel.

Mike.

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back