• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Penn & Teller: Bullshit! (non tk)

Mimi

1st Level Black Feather
On a recent episode of Penn and Teller's "Bullshit!" cable show (where they expose various myths and practices as being fake or false), they did a segment on Reflexology. The segment lasted around 10 minutes, during which they showed a Doctor of reflexology working over a pair of very sexy feet belonging to a nice looking blonde girl. There are multiple shots of this girls feet, some nice and close, and some lasting up to 20-30 seconds in length each. He uses this spinning/vibrating foot tool that he presses into certain pressure points of her foot to help relieve her back pain. They show her expression when he first begins, and she does jerk her foot a bit, and has a HUGE 'trying not to giggle' smile on her face. She definitely appears to have a ticklish reaction.

There were several other foot and socked foot shots as well throughout the segment, but none with the same time and detail as the one described above.

Mimi

She's just trying to torment us, guys!!

Stop doing this to me!!

...pant..pant...sorry, reflexology you say?

Damn, the show was on last night but it wasn't the right episode.

Thanks for the heads-up, Mims.:p

Cheers.:D

I used to like them till i saw an interview with Penn where he trashed people who believe in god.He was absoultly hateful towards them.If you don't believe fine it's a free country but don't denegrate those who do and lump them all togeather as intolorent bigots.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back