• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mia's Techno-Tickle Dreamscape (part 1.0)

BigNorm

3rd Level Violet Feather

sorry, i haven't got to the actual tickling yet, it's almost 2 a.m.
but i'll have avril tickled which is the other half real soon.
had to split it cause, it's a really big part.
here it is:

Falling, Mia was falling in a dark pit. While she was waiting to hit her feather laden trampolien, she practiced a few flips. She hit the trampolien 5 times before coming to a stop.
She blinked, and in a snap she was in her dominatrix tickling suit. She was dressed in all bright red tight leather. there were circle holes where the leather should've covered her armpits,
tummy, ribs, knees, and of course her feet were bare. There were also holes where her plump breasts would be well exposed. 16 red leather ropes that were 6 feet long were attached to the back
of her outfit, and on each tip tthere were 2 stiif feathers. She glided an inch off the featherduster floor, so everywhere she went in her tickle chamber, she would have her soles feathered. She glided through
a short tunnel gigling all the way and stoped to look at the walls which displayed stats on all sides about todays tickle victim, Avril Lavigne. It showed pictures of every part of her bare body, her
biography, personal secrets and other detailed details. She continued through the tunnel till she reached the mouth of a massive cavern. It was far as the eye can see and cotained females, celebrity
and not, strapped in every piece of bondage equipment imaginable. Standing at attention next to her, was a life size version of Teddy, except he was made of silk cloth, had a black general's uniform on
with medals all over that were in the shape of every type of tickling instrument. He still had the same black beret on, with a feather on front, the true symbol of tickling, but this time he was very alive.
When Mia glided to him, he saluted and said in a strong, yet gentle voice, "Tickle slave #390675 is in Virgin Chamber #1, ready and waitingfor you to break her, Malady."
"Very well, thank you, TT, what would i do without you?" replied Mia. "You would have more work and less tickling to do, Malady" said Teddy.
She glided through the main hall with women in stocks all along the sides, their bare soles facing the center of the hall. "Good evening, ladies" commented Mia. The 200 ladies in the hall all started at once to beg her for freedom.
Some wept, some were silent, and most begged.She glided through, gigling as the feathers stroked her soles. All of a sudden the 16 "ropes" on her back came to life and tickled the soles on each side of the hall as she passed them.
8 feather-ropes stroked each sole for a second as she passed, and laughter and giggles erupted through the hall, better than any music in reality. Mia tried to stiffle her own own giggles to drink in the sound waves of the torture.
15 minutes and 400 soles later, she reached the end of the all, and entered the Virgin Chamber #1. Avril Lavigne looked up from her spread eagle position on a table lined with feathers. "Who the fuck are you?!?" screamed Avril.
"I'm Mistress Mia and you are in Virgin Chamber #1." said Mia, calmly. "I'm not a virgin, you dumb bitch, now let me out of here!" ordered Avril. "First off, you'll regret that rude remark, and second, this is where i break you.
This were i pop your "tickling" cherry, so to speak." said Mia. "Wha-What? your not gonna......." gasped Avril. Mia nodded with an evil grin, "Do some lung exercises, Ms. Lavigne, cause your going to laugh your head off."

END PART 1.0

feedback please

"gasp" All we can say is you put us to shame!

Love,
Anna and Heather
P.S "Gasp"

so what does everyone think? feedback helps.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back