• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Early season success, two major problems, then, a free fall

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Following the team's successful first homestand, the Good Guys traveled north to New York, Philadelphia, and Atlanta. Things went fine in the first couple of series, as the Paradise Islanders took two out of three in both New York and Philly, and then split four games with the Braves. They returned to Paradise on a Tuesday evening to play teams from the midwest. It was Kate Hudson's turn to pitch that night, and a crowd of better than 30,000 turned out to welcome their team home. Kate seemed to be breezing along, holding a 3-0 lead in the fourth, when suddenly, she threw a pitch, and felt something give in her elbow. The trainers came out, and Kate tried throwing, but was unable to continue. Xrays determined that Kate had sprained an elbow ligament, an injury that would sideline her for an indefinite period of time, a major blow to the Paradise pitching staff to lose their ace. The Good Guys lost the game that night, as Mandy screwed up a lead in the 9th. Then, if that wasnt bad enough, the Good Guys were being beaten the next night in a game they would eventually be blown out in, when Mitch severely injured his shoulder crashing into the right field fence while chasing a fly ball. His status was uncertain for several weeks, and suddenly, in a course of two nights, the Paradise Islanders had suffered two major injuries to key players. The sweep was completed a night later, as Britney Spears got pounded, and the team was having major problems. There wasnt any light in the Chicago series either. With Mitch out of the lineup, teams had success pitching around some of the other Paradise heavy hitters, and the team's run production suffered. The Good Guys dropped two of three to Chicago, and then lost three of four to St Louis, finishing with a brutal record of two wins and eight losses, as their place in the standings hovered very close to the cellar. The fans tried to be understanding, due to the team's player losses, but the bottom line was that the record was not good.
In the meantime, the team, despite its troubles, record, and player losses, did gather for the Saturday night tickle party. The Good Guys had brought up two players from the farm team to replace Kate and Mitch on the roster when the Good Guys stars went down with their injuries. One was a shy 21 year old pitcher named Stacy, a blonde who hailed from upstate NY, and another was a 22 year old male outfielder named Tom, who had power, and was inserted into the lineup in Mitch's absence. The two new players knew of the team's initations for rookies, using tickles as the initiation instead of things other teams used like dressing up in funny clothes. At that week's tickle party, Stacy and Tom were both tied hands and feet to the bed. First, several male players began the tickle on Stacy's neck with fingers as the giggles began and she started writhing around. "I cant believe this is happening to me! Hehehehehehehehehe! NO!" She screamed. Then, Stacy's lers moved down, tickling the attractive blonde on her sides and underarms with fingers as she thrashed some more, and more giggles erupted from her. " NO! NO Tickles! Heheheheheheheehe! I'm very ticklish! No please! Hehehehehehee" Working their way down, the male players tickled Stacy on her inner thighs, causing her to buck. Then, finally, they got to the soles of her bare feet. The male lers attacked Stacy's bare feet with fingers, feathers, ice and an electric massager over her soles and toes. This drove Stacy beserk! She flexed, pointed, and wiggled, her toes every which way, as she squealed with girlish giggles and begged the tickling to stop! "Iam so ticklish! I cant take anymore! Please no more! NO! NO! Teethehehehehee!"
Then, several female players went to work on Tom, tickling the handsome dark haired outfielder on his neck with fingers as the laughter erupted from him. "I cant stand being tickled! Hahahahahaha! NO! Hahahahaha!" Then, the female lers moved down, tickling Tom on his sides and underarms as he thrashed at his restraints. NO! NO! I'm really ticklish! Hahahahahaha! NO! Please no! Hahahaha! Mapping Tom's body, they next tickled him on his inner thighs, causing him to buck. Finally getting to his feet, the two female lers tickled Tom on his soles and over and under his toes. This made Tom nuts, his feet and toes moved every which way, as the laughter erupted from him. I cant take anymore! Please stop tickling me! Hahahahahahahaha! Please no more I cant stand it! Hahahahahahahaa! Finally, the tickle stopped, and the two new lees were untied.
Things were not going well for the Good Guys, there were major injuries, and the team was not playing well. Hopefully things would get better. What would happen next? Stay tuned for the adventures of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back