• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The UK feel your loss.......

reef fanatic

This is my first time onto your site in just over a week.It was hard to drag myself away from what happened in the USA,like it was for everyone.Have no doubts,the UK feel your sorrow and as our politicians have said we will stand shoulder to shoulder with you guys.

It saddens me to read the tragic story of Kujman,a major contributor to this site.Never chatted with him personally but any loss of life is painful,no matter what the circumstances.I know its difficult for his nearest and dearest,but life has to go on,and I'm sure that this site will do so as well.He would have wanted it that way.

I hope that by some divine intervention he will return.Once again,all of your UK fans thinking of you......your pain is ours,your loss is ours.....

peace be with you

reef

I hope Kujman is OK. He might not be gone. He made stocks and renfaire tickling so darn popular in this community. It happens to be areas I am really interested in. I myself didn't have any ties with him, but anyone who brings so much to this community, it would be a loss to it. We can hope for the best.

As a mark of respect, I've halted updates to my club for the time being. It sends a shiver to my spine when I hear about this, but us Brits will not stand against diabolical acts against our friends. We will fight...

Poisonous Monkey

Thanks....as always.

Never doubted you guys at all...the UK has been the standard by which we've often measured our own courage during crisis. There have been some surprises, both good and bad, in viewing the reaction of the rest of the world, but we tend to take you blokes for granted! Thanks again for the good wishes, and we know you are with us in spirit as we prepare this week to show the world what CAN be done against these shadowy cowards. Q

Prediction

Here's the way it's going to work out.

Some of the EU nations have been turning a blind eye to terrorist activities in their countries, because the bombs have been exploding elsewhere. Now they'll crack down on terrorists because they realize they may become the next target.

Some other countries will do so to curry favor with the USA. They may also take advantage of an opportunity to crush domestic dissidents.

Still others have been sponsoring terrorists for years. They'll maintain a low profile. Their time is coming, or I mistake the temper of the American public.

The Israelis will continue along their current path. They'll do so with a free hand - any sympathy the Palestinian cause may once have had is gone for good.

Finally, the USA and UK will do all of the heavy lifting in this war. As usual.

Strelnikov

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back