• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

other three stooges scenes

lonechief

Does anyone remember the short where curly goes crazy after smelling some perfume and Moe and Larry pull him down take off his shoes and tickle his feet to calm him down? Can't remember the name of it.
And can anyone remember an episode where Moe and Curly are cheating at cards and they come out of their shoes under the table wearing holey socks and change cards with each other between their toes?
One more I can't remember where Curly has his feet propped up in a womans house and she takes one of his shoes off and his bare toes are sticking out of his sock.

Yes! I've seen the first one! I just saw it on the New Year's Eve marathon-I don't know the name of it, but it's the one where Curly enters a boxing match and they play "Pop Goes the Weasel," to stir him up. I totally noticed the tickling scene. Great fun.

The one where Curly goes crazy smelling perfume is "Grips, Grunts and Groans".

If you go thru all the Stooges shorts, there were literally tons of scenes like this.
In one episode where they're firemen, a large, heavyset women briefly tickles Curly when she wants him to stay with her.
Another one with Curly is when he swallows a goldfish and laughs when the fish starts swimming around his ribs, which they show on an x-ray machine.

Drew

Re: Moe tickles himself!

This episode is called "Self-Made Maids".

tieler said:
There is a Stooges short where, incredibly, Moe tickles himself. Sort of. In this short, the Stooges play all the characters. They play 3 guys looking to marry their girlfriends, played by the Stooges. They need to get the permission of the "girls" father, played by Moe. At one point they have the father bundled up in a curtain and decide that they must resort to desperate measures to get the fathers permission. So Moe resorts to tickling the fathers foot. It is kind of a prolonged scene. Moe vigorously tickles the dads foot and gets a very ticklish reaction from, well, himself. At one point Moe, as the Dad, screams out "torture!!". eventually the dad gives in and the stooges are allowed to marry their girlfriends, or themselves. I can't remeber the name of the episode, but it is definately a Shemp short.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back